Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KittySakurachan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:32 pm
Sien put down his menu. "Ok, I would like..." Sien started. Sien fell on the ground and clutched his head in pain. "Noooo...no no no no no NO!" he screamed. He curled up into a ball still clutching his head and screaming "NO!" at the top of his voice. He stood up then ran as fast as he could to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:18 am
Hikari fell back in a chair, stunned. ...Dead? He was just here yesterday, alive!  

Kendansa

Seeker

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:04 am
"yeah, its a bad time for this to happen, but anyway, its been a long time! Have you become a jonin yet? or are you still a chunin?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:34 am
"S-jounin. But I think that was all luck," Hikari replied sadly.  

Kendansa

Seeker

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:36 am
"Dosn't matter, your a jonin now, besides you have a squad of genin, i wish mine were still under my control, but they found a new sensie in the time I've been gone."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:07 am
"I know... but... I'm not good enough for them. The Seishiro program proved it. I'm almost postitive they're stronger than I am."  

Kendansa

Seeker

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:11 am
((and besides Mikyo needs to talk to you Hikari. you can bring who ever you want, but Mikyo must talk to you whenever you get the chance.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:28 am
KittySakurachan
Sien put down his menu. "Ok, I would like..." Sien started. Sien fell on the ground and clutched his head in pain. "Noooo...no no no no no NO!" he screamed. He curled up into a ball still clutching his head and screaming "NO!" at the top of his voice. He stood up then ran as fast as he could to the hospital.

Orion looked at Sien run out of the cafe. "What the hell was that all about?" He said, eating another cookie. "Should I go after him?" He took a minute to think. "But I don't know where he went."  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:35 pm
"I have to go. Mikyo-san said he wanted to talk to me," Hikari replied. "Orion-kun, why don't you go to the hospital and check on Sien-kun?" Hikari asked as she walked out the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:05 pm
Xantos thought to himself
"hm...maybe she is the next one to weild the kane kaishu perhaps?"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items