Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:40 am
Robin looked up. 'Arachnids been kidnaped' Robin announced solmenly and however had kidnaped him will pay a high and dear price for their crime..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:22 pm
Raven walked over to Robin and quickly reads the note over his shoulder. "We'll find him."

Shade watched Oracle with Iceshard. He glanced at Poison Fang. "Anything you want me to do?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:41 pm
"Yes, Robin and who ever has taken him will pay dearly. For who ever took him will pay dearly by me, for next time they should think twice for taking my son or any of my own kids," said Starfire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, lets stay here and wait to see who ever Oracle and Iceshard brought back that she heard," said Oracle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:10 pm
Gemini heard what her mother said and was a little upset for Arachnid to be kidnapped but she told herself to be strong. she than said, "Yeah, father. For if someone messes with one Titan, they mess with all of us. And besides Arachnids my brother, we must save him. for he has saved me a thousand times so I want to pay him back by saving him."

~~~~~~~~~~

Then Oracle and Iceshard popped out where Darkia is. "Who are you? And whats your purpose here?" asked Oracle as she appeard infront of Darkia in her wolf form still.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:44 pm
Tetra got up fast. She saw hotspot "Oh hey! What happened?"

~~~~~~~
Darkia smiled "My name is Darkia My purpose is to destroy the teen titans." As she kept smiling evily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:32 pm
Hotspot smiled and said,"Well once Darkia Knocked you out I brought you back here."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:13 am
'We will' Robin confidently though not sure where to start.

Ryan placed Arachnid on the table his weapons confisacted and looked up secruely in locker. He was acting on Brother bloods orders to detain this one for now. He strapped up to the table as he slept after being injected with sedatives. It would take the capes to long to find them and by then it would be all over.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:23 pm
"Oh, I know," said Starfire as a thought came to her mind. "Gemini how about you turn into your animal form like a dog or wolf and sniff him out. Or use your wind powers to track who ever took Arachnid," she sujjusted. "Since your real good at those two powers," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:31 pm
"Hm, ok. I'll see what I can do," said Gemini as she ran over to a rock and stood ontop of it. As she stood on the rock, she closed her eyes, and felt and listen to the wind.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ah, so you hate the Titans as well as I do. Great. And a pleasure to meet you Darlia. My name is Oracle," said Oracle as she transformd into her regular form. "This is Iceshard. And I see your lookin for someone else who hate the Titans. Well you came to the right place. I shall take you to the honcho of the school but you won' meet the big leader yet. So come and follow," she said as she began to walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while Gemini picked it up. She opened her eyes and said, "Who ever my brother went east, to the mountains." She pointed to the mountains.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:32 pm
Iceshard walked over to Darkia and as he put out his hand said,"Well it's allways nice to meet someone who shares our hatered of the Titans."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:35 pm
Darkia shook his hand. "Who are you guys and what type of powers do u hold.?"

~~~~~~~~

Tetra smiled and said "Thank you." She than remebered her sister. "Oh no we have to find her!" As she grabbed his sleave and ran to the mainroom. She tried to search her but nothing came up. "Come on we need to find her before my birthday." (9 days) As she looked at hotspot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:50 pm
Ice shard smiled and said,"Well I'm Iceshard and I freeze things."

Hotspot looked at Tetra in confusion and said,"What happens on your birthday."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:55 pm
"I hold the power of dark magic , shape shifting, flight, wind, and extra," said Oracle. "And many of us back where we just came from have many powers that are strong enough to kill," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:57 pm
Darkia smiled. "Nice...What about you?" As she stared at the girl (Oracle)

~~~

Tetra looked at Hotspot. "You guys dont know about my sister. The truth is she isnt my sister. She is me my dark side. The reason she wants me dead is for my other powers. I have white magic. Hers is dark. And on my birthday she gets a wish. I already spent mine but it didnt last long." As she stared down with a tear runing down her cheek.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:07 pm
"I have dark magic, shape shifting and other powers. I am one of the Titans darkside. I'm Gemini's darkside, I was created from the black pearl that is inside her heart, created from her anger and sorrow. And now only one of us can live but only I can kill her and only she can kill me. But I'll kill her when the great battle comes and it will be held at an arena," said Oracle.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games