Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:08 pm
Kemai's clone laughed im also Ambu captain here i only usually come back to my village when there's something going on i keep a clone here at all times so i know whats going on here. so whats your rank?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:10 pm
Kemai"s clone pulled out his sword "so you wan't to fight me to pass time?"  

fire assasin8

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:17 pm
"Yeah, rules or no rules"Katsu grinned and said"I am Jounin, but I can kill anyone my rank, but didn't try to kill anyone higher 'cause I never got the chance."Katsu roared with laughter.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:32 pm
Kasumi appeared at the gate in a breath of wind and imediately started sprinting to the grant hall. "Don't be late, don't be late, don't be late." She repeated over and over as she ran down the snowy path to the main building.  

Masumi H Dekata

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:38 pm
The real kemai walked over with his sword drawn "well rules only one im not looking to kill just to have fun ok" kemai then said "yuki bushin no jutsu"15 clones popped up around Kemai then kemai said"hyuorou no jutsu" a ice prison then formed around Kemai Kekai then said "yuki snow Jetto"the prison filled up with snow so you could not see kemai from any side of it  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:45 pm
"ok, well than..."Katsu started his handsigns"Katon: Hibashira no Jutsu". A huge tower of flame rose in front of Katsu and started moving towards Kemai.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:50 pm
One of Kemai's clone's said"yuki jetto no jutsu" snow shot out of Kemai's clone's mouth and extinguished the flames in the snow  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:04 pm
The tower kept moving towards Kemai and melted the ice. "take me seriously"Katsu yelled.

((Sorry for the wait
Katon: Hibashira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Blazing Column Technique)
Description: A Katon with a power exceeding that of Katon Goukakyu, but not nearly as powerful as the Karyuu Endan, this technique can clear entire forests when used correctly. Creating a circular, burning tower by breathing out a large fireball at first (much like Katon Goukakyu) the person who uses this technique is able to guide it with their chakra. The tower, or column, itself ranges from 4-5m in height and possesses a radius of at most 2m. The user guides its path with chakra, but it is very limited. If at all, the user is only capable of leading the flaming tower in a general direction. This tower can last up to 3 minutes (2 posts) before its roaring destruction lets up.))  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:09 pm
Ronnel's clone and Edgar appeared in a swirl of wind currents. Ronnel looked around, remembering the maps of the other villages, and shunshined off towards the Exam building.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:30 pm
Kemai's clone though a Kuni at Katsu and another clone said"ha ha i usaly never use this on lower ninja but your my rank so i can" a glow started coming from the ice prison the real kemai you could here him say"i have not released this in a wile"  

fire assasin8

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:26 pm
"Well Anbu Captains all have unique styles, lets see yours"Katsu said as the tower destroyed all Kemai's clones were destroyed by the overwhelming heat of the tower.

((Sorry, went out to play.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:38 pm
Kemai's ice prison shattered kemai's eyes glowing "Kemai whispered Hyoton level 2" kemais then summoned water to put the flames out the water cover over all the flames and smothered it
(where do you live ins night here)  

fire assasin8

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:06 pm
Zeramaru walked to see that once again Kemai was fighting.
"I hate to see time wasted" Zeramaru said as he watched.
Zeramaru closed his eyes then when it oppened his mangekyo sharingan was activated he looked closely and watched Katsu.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:20 pm
Katsu took out handfuls of seeds and stuck them in the ground"Mayfly". The seeds spread in the path the flaming tower created."Kusaton: Kakon no Jutsu"roots came up as spears and striked everything in the path."Do you wanna go hunt criminals, or stay for the exams? 'cause I don't really care about the exams. In fact, i would go hunt anyway, I'll tell someone that I may leave".Katsu made a grass clone and sent it to find a Grass ninja.

((sorry, this is a really messed up day for me))  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:05 pm
Kazu decided to go to the exams and check on it  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games