Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:23 pm

Gail, took a glance down at the bullets and kicked them off to the side, thowing the gun back to gregory glaring. "I don't gun down people for being fools. Now if you really did save her, I suppose I owe you something in return. That explosion will definately have drawn attention. There's a cave out in the field; it makes a logical hiding place. make tracks into the cave, then leave and cover the ones coming out. Or you can face the police with an empty gun."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:45 pm

*looks up at gail i finially grow a smile of relife and hug his legs* GAIL!!! is everything ok?!
wheres everyone at?! the bulldogs tryed to rape me! he saved me. *wimpers* i thought you three were in trouble. gail im sticking with you from now on. i dont want to be alone again T^T

MoonSilver777

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:05 pm

Gail looked away from gregory and smiled down at Johanna, grabbing her under the arms and lifting her to her feet before hugging her tightly. "Kyubi's going into the hospital; I left Zeldrick to look after him. Looks like we all have a problem with our bulldog friends... So stay close, alright?" He murmurs gently to her. He looked up at gregory and shrugged. "Sorry about attacking you, but... well, looked like you were about to shoot her. Again, I'm sorry."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:59 pm

*smiles* can we visit him? please? before i have to go home and get ready for school tomorrow...i just feel scared for our lives...since we are different in a way...

MoonSilver777

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:23 pm

Gregory let a faint smile as he slipped out of consciousness while standing, making a thud as he fell. His blood started flowing more slowly, which was what he wanted. He let a faint, tired snore and tried to conserve.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:55 pm

Zeldrick gave a small laugh and shook his head. "That doesn't sound corny. I know how that feels Kyubi..."

Zeldrick

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:11 pm

*looks over at the new fur* hes down...*looks at his wound* it needs to be tended to now...*kneels down to the fur and trys her best to tend to the wound. she looked very scared. she feared death of her friends alot more then death of herself for one reason only. she had thought of her friends as family*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:18 pm

Gail frowned. "I can't heal at all. Let's get him into the car; We need to go to the hospital anyways, so best to bring him with. Think you can keep him from bleeding to much?" he opened the back door of the car and uncerimoniously pushed Gregory in, waving Johanna in after him.

Gail Akriest

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:42 pm

*hops in and trys to stop the bleeding with preaser.* i think i can but we gota hurry. try to keep it smooth...wait a sec. how did you know how to drive?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:55 pm

Gail grinned. "How about I tell you after we get to the hospital, alright?" he presses down on the gass pedal, causing it to shoot down the street towards the hospital

Gail Akriest

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:06 am

Gregory groaned. His eyes opened a tad, then shot open. He felt frantic for a second. "Are you taking me to the hospital? Ugh..." He drew the shivs from his pocket and showed them to the girl aiding him. "I need you to hide these for me, and bring them to me when I wake I'm alone in the hospital. I should recover quick, and it's for that very reason I get out of the hospital as soon as possible before I am identified and have to deal with the police." he sighed.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:21 am

*keeps a hold of the new fur in her lap. she keeps her hand on his wound, applying preser on it hopeing it helps. she looks at the items passed to her and sighs* ok...who are you anyways?

MoonSilver777

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:30 am

"You can call me Gregory. I'm a trained killer and one of the best. Sadly, my restraint has made me one of the least reliable ones. But that doesn't really matter... What you saw back there was child's play, those bulldog's weren't my target, and I haven't even been assigned one. I take missions as I see fit, but yea. I'm trying to lead a normal life too." he said a mouthful and took a breath. He smiled.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:39 am

*looks at him* im johanna...im a wolfox...and they have made fun of us at school...im just worried one of our friends is hurt baddly...i hope kyubi is ok...

MoonSilver777

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:48 am

"Kyubi... He's that kitsune, right? What they did to him was bullshit." he winced, touching her hand over my wound. He calmed quickly, breathing slowly.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games