Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:33 pm
Noah's rage continued building. He fell to his knees and started shaking. "Someone....help...me...." he said shaking badly and groaning.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:35 pm
Exodus knew it wasn't his power at all. He just joined the group and just thoughthe was doing the right thing. "I'm not about to give up..." Wings began forming on his back. He rose into the air, still in pain, "I'm waiting..."  

Forsaken Exodus

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:36 pm
Sindenky looked around, "This is not good, Endency! Tiran! pull out! Karin! Do what you want but trust me, we will be back and next time there will be more of us!!" Sin ran to a light post and turned into lightning and jumped away.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:38 pm
"we are all waiting...We all await the coming darkness" Said Tiran, a rush of dark mist began to spiral and sweirl around him.  

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:38 pm
Karin looked at What was happening and knew what she had to do, "Im sorry." she bent the light in Noahs area, she had to knock him out to keep him under control, "i hope they dont get the wrong idea..." she shot a beam at his forehead, just enough to knock him out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:45 pm
Noah looked up as the light hit him. Instantly he dropped out of his rage form, and began feeling the full affect of his wounds. "Thanks...Karin.." he coughed out with some blood and then fell over, unconscious, the stab wound on his back beginning to bleed slowly.  

Omega Awesome391

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:45 pm
Tiran's dark mist formed an inpassible barrier around him "fair well May we meet again young fool" Tiran's body melted into the shadows and he was gone.

((gtg be back tomarow))  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:49 pm
Karin ran to Noah lighting the way to keep away from shadows, "s**t! Exo!! how do you heal with light!! Tell me now!!" She was putting pressure on the knife wound, 'gota stop it, gota stop it' she was freaking out massively after this she would need to read alot of stories.  

Zinkatwo

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:51 pm
Sin was a good distance away when he rematirialized, he used lighting to spped up cell reproduction to heal his body,
"Damnit, we need more people, and need to get our hads on a few of those shards...." he thought of battle stratigies, and how to turn the Chossen.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:51 pm
"They left...?" Rin was confused by their actions but supposed it was because of their position. However, their arrival just about confirmed everything. The only thing left to know was how Karin would react when they encountered each other again. She knew of the girl's nervousness but did not speak against her. The only thing that mattered now was the condition of everyone else. Musashi was pretty beaten up but it was Noah who took the most damage. 'Oh dear...'  

Sharkpups24

Endency

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:53 pm
Endency sighed and said. "Your lucky. Then he spun as earth came up around him and formed a coccon. The rock's crumbled away and Endency was gone. Endency appeared a few feet from Sin. "why did we leave i could have taken them all on by my self let alone with you and Tiran." Endency said angerly  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:54 pm
Karin gave up on waiting and forced all she could, the bleeding subsided but the wound did not heal, she looked around and saw all the people watching, she grabbed Noahs arm and put it over her shoulder, she started to drag him away into the woods and looked at the other waiting for them to folow, she tried to avoid the thorns but there was a large number of them so she started stepping on them to flatten them and not hurt Noah.  

Zinkatwo

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:55 pm
Musashi smirked,"gonna run away?" Musashi ran forward and stumbled,"....nrugh...." Musashi's body ached, he fell to a knee but slowly stood up, and made a weak smile"...rocks hurt..." he muttered before he collapsed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:56 pm
Exodus flew down to Noah, He placed his hand on his forehead and passed the light energy into his body. It slowly healed and when it did, Exodus's wings faded and he was exhausted, "I'll...show..you later..."  

Forsaken Exodus

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:57 pm
Sin looked at him, "you idiot, any of the three of us could have taken all of them, but we cant show our true power yet, and we need them to get stronger, the stronger they are the better the shards they have are, and the stronger the master will be, dont worrie, they will train now and make it easy for us, it is all acording to plan, accept Karin, she could become a preblem."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games