Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:38 pm
((its not just you.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:56 pm
((i was thinking that....apparently he can also 'ghost' any weapon his opponent can hold, making it fall out of his hands and through the ground instantly also....(i remember reading his pro once))))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:59 pm
((Sounds very godmodish, I think you should be only able to make you body invisable but still be able to sense that user's chakra.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:09 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((i was thinking that....apparently he can also 'ghost' any weapon his opponent can hold, making it fall out of his hands and through the ground instantly also....(i remember reading his pro once))))

((nvm.....misread it))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:16 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
TheWingsOfTheGods

((nvm.....misread it))

(Go back to the fight, if you have anything to say about my bloodline please speak to me in Pm. This fight is getting spamed. and Wing, is this fight any of your business what so ever. I mean your a rogue and you dont belong to cloud so.... are you stalking someone)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:26 pm
Kazuma smiled at knowing Phi was here, he was able to see Pyro behind him and did the heavenly spin technuiqe which would throw Pyro backwards. Kazuma truned around and made a Rasengan in his hand and ran at Pyro, his demon chakra flowing out of his body.  

irishshamrock12

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:42 pm
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo appears in front of the resengan that was coming towards Pyro with small pieces of sparkling crystal floating around him that soon dissappeared and a shimmer of light glides across his body showing his crystal armor that Kazuo reinforced twice to stop the resengan and cause no harm to himself.

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:52 pm
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Master of Darkness
Cloud - Sannin/ Assassin

User Image

jedi still smiled, his byakugan retunred white but his other eye that did not look upon him stayed Sharingan. "The thing is I dont have to look at you to take you down with my eye, and your on the list to, also I'm part leader." Jedi formed hand signs he blew out fire forming to figures that turned into two copies of Jedi. The two stood ready. "Phi, Kazuma move away." The two Blazing clones moved quickly to other parts of the area making a triangle, as the moved they left fire behind them.

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:54 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro looked at Kazuo "thank you" pyro said still in the second state "now lets show this guy what we can do" Pyro said as he pulled out both his sword and made handsigns makingember clones. The clones rushed over to his opponent and fought with him while the real pyro dashed to the front of him and jumped ontop of the clones in the air making another handsign and saying giant fire

(why?)

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline
User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:00 pm
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo smiles. "No problem." After the resengan hits, Kazuo unmoved, he jumps back doing a back flip to gain distance from Kazuma. Kazuo pulls out a small green crystal rod the size of a kunai then focuses chakra into it. The rod grows into the length of a staff with sharp points at the end. Kazuo spins the staff around then catches it in his arm pit. "Alright lets do it." Kazuo's body still gleamed in the sunlight. Kazuo stands waiting for an attack.

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:02 pm
{Naruto you got to wait for the person you attacked to reply before posting again.}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:05 pm
(I didn't attack anyone. I just stopped the resengan on my armor and jumped back and stood on my guard. STOP SAYING I'M BREAKING THE RULES WHEN I'M NOT!)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:07 pm
{whatever, no more posting till they reply and i reply, cause posting before them like more then once is to much.}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:08 pm
(WELL IT'S A GOOD THING I KNEW THAT ALREADY AND WASN'T PLANNING ON RPING IN A POST AGAIN! GREEDY ASSASSINS!!)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200