Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:55 pm
Draco changed quickly and came out. He was now wearing:

User Image

Draco grinned. "Looking good, Gemy."

Raven had decided to change into something else, seeing as they wore the same thing everyday. It was nice to change into something else. She was now wearing:

User Image

"Alright. It feels strange to be wearing something else." Raven said, lifting the hood of her cloak up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:33 pm
"Mmm, not too bad yourself," said Gemini as she walked up to Draco, grabbed his shirt, and pulled him into a kiss with her softlips against his lips. She than moved away and nioticed that the others were watching.

"Ooo girl! That was nice Gemy. Wait until Arachnid see's me in this," said Fox.

"You got that right Foxy. He's going to go all over you and kiss you like cabowy," said Gemini.

Starfire smiled and saw Raven come out and said, "Why Raven you look great."

"Yeah aunty. Man Uncle BB, I mean your bf is going to go all over you now. Heheh! Oh,and Fox and Rose told me that you two were together," said Gemini.

"But Gemini why must we be in different clothing?" asked Starfire.

"Its so that you may be refreshed, don't have to wear the same thing over and over, and besides, not too many people here know who you guys are. They only know me and so here they'll know you guys as my guest and family," replied Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:09 pm
"Why thank you good sir," said Fortunna as she kissed Leo on the cheak.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:22 am
Arachnid left his comfy room changing into some new clothes glad of a costme change after all his always wore this one and it was like a tired one hit wonder band. He left his room in search of the others he found them. He contianed his shock at what Fox was wearing keeping his mouth firmly shut reframing him from dribbling. 'Wow' he commenrted waiting for Scott. 'Like the new costume sister' he commented feeling comfy. He kept his mask for a while though.
Arachnids new suit:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Scott speed out of his room in his new suit feeling great and comfy now revved and ready for traininign he appeared in front of the others. 'Thank for my new cosutme sister' he said rythmically in mid-air.
New costume:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The figure slipped through the forest appearing again in the mighty sun. He actiavted his cross-bow grapple gauntlet and launched a small tube shaped range with rocketed silently lacthing onto a well kept barn on the masnions ranch. As if some magically force had hold of him he was pulled in his facial expressions un-phased by what was hapening. He landed on the barns roof and with ease backflipped through a window in the barn he seen on entry. He flipped thouhg landing crocuhed on a platform supsneded above the oddly clean floor. No animals were here they were outisde in the pens. It was oddly well kept.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:51 am
Robin left his room after hurridly changing keen to see Gemini's new skills and see how Scott responed to hear. He chnaged into some new clothes and went to find the others. He found the others smiling at Star. 'Thanks for the new clothes daughter' he smiled gratefully.new suit

Spider-robin lay on the bed sleeping peacefully for the moment trying to get as much rest as possible. He had a feeling he was going to need it. He lay above the covers not stirring and breathing silenlty like a mouse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:08 am
Leo smiled and said,"your welcome." he then grabbed her hand and said,"Come on lets go find the others."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:04 am
The hodded figure pepped out a hole in the bizzarly snaitoary barn to hear the boy was still playing the flute. He needed to move in case he got caught. He actiavted the sensor system on his computer detecting other ten live signs on the building converging in different areas. He tapped his foot imaptiently gagging to infiltrate the mansion. He scanned the house eventually finding a way in.

Their was a kicthen on the basement on the ground level in the north of the strcuture with a window open. This was his chance..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:41 am
Aquarius layed comfortably on his bed and stared up at the ceiling. So much had happened over the past few days and he was so confused. He then noticed a chipmunk sitting on his window and watched as he queitly sat and stared back at him.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:56 am
The figure sprinted out of the barn doors making sure the clunky brown cloak covered his body completely as he sprinted around the house arriving at the kicthen window it was slightly open. But enough to slip. He placed his handsa under the window and pulled it slowly trying not to make a sound.

He climbed in carefully leaping to the floor making no sound. He activated his sensor mask detecting all the life signs in different places sufficently faraway from him. Now he was in it was a simple matter observing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:10 pm
Draco grinned a slightly goofy grin as Gemini kissed him. "Hehe..." He laughed softly.

"Anyone still in there?" Raven said sarcastically to Draco at his expression.

Draco rolled his eyes, regaining a regular smile on his face. "Nice, Gemy."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:51 pm
"Oh," said Gemini as she blew Draco onto the couch. "Oh, and you guys are welcome. I use my pear time here making clothes," she said.

"Hahah," laughed Fox. Then her red fox ears picked up sounds.

"What's wrong Fox?" asked Starfire.

"Hm, I don't know but my ears are good at picking up sounds and someone s in the house. Hm, Gemini how about you go ahead and take Scott out to train. I'll stay in here to make sure no one stupid enough came into the house. Cause when I catch who ever's here I'll make sure they'll don't come in here again," said Fox making a growl sound.

"K, but if its a robber, 1. their stupid to come in here, 2. there's nothing valuable to steal, and 3. they shouldn't come in cause I do remember there are booby traps for robbers when they come in here," explained Gemini.

"Interesting," said Starfire. "Oh, but what are you going to teach Scott?" she asked.

"Well, first were going to take care of the animals in the barn, for they need feeding, brushing, and attention. And besides its a good way to get exercise. So lets go Scott, father and mother. I can use some help and if anyone else wants to help out come along," said Gemini as she went outside of the mansion and to the barn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:11 pm
Draco ran after Gemini. "I'll come along." He said with a grin.

Raven looked over at Fox. "I'll stay here. I'm interested in who would try to sneak into Gemini's house."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:34 pm
Fox nodded to Raven, turned into her fox form, and listened with her ears.

Gemini opened the barn doors and took out buckets of food for the animals, brushes, and some saddles and harneses. She walks over to the chicken pen and throws their food in there and watched them as they eat.

One of the horses walked up to Starfire and nugded her hair. She looked around and siad, "Why hello there. What is your name?"

Gemini looked as she was finish with the chickens. She than spotted one of the horses with Starfire. The horse had black and white patches on its body. "Oh, that's just Storm. She's a very kind horse and I think she wants you to pet her. Oh, why your at itmother get some oats from the bucket and feed them to her," said Gemini.

Starfire nodded as she petted her and fed her some oats. "Heheheh, she's so sweet," said Starfire with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:53 pm
When they found the others Fortunna said, "Nice clothes people. Oh I'm guessing Gemy already boost out of here. Well I'm going down to the beach since I already got my beach stuff ready and a baby suit under this dress."

Rose looked up to Fortunna and said, "I'll come too since I have a baby suit under this too. And besides I have beach stuff too and was hoping someone want to come. Well, I''l be out there waiting for yah Fortunna. Oh, and maybe there will be some guys from the towns that are cute there too." She than stepped out of the mansion with beach stuff and went to the beach that's behind the house.

"K," said Fortunna. "If you want to tag along Leo and the rest of you guys go right ahead," said Fortunna as she head for the beach and followed Rose.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:49 pm
Chapter 2 ~ Beaches, Training, Barn Animals, & New Comer
User Image  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games