Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:26 pm
" Ya know bya, this looks like so much fun, I just might join you" Sasuke makes his hand signs, he finishes with a tiger seal. " Fire style jutsu!!!!Phoenix flower Jutsu!!!!! He doesen't have mastery over fire style yet though, so his jutsu isn't very strong yet. (He has hidden kunai in the fire)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:29 pm
((asuke you are interupting our training Grumbles))  

Detachi

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:29 pm
He screams, "Take this Detachi!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:30 pm
"oh my god " fire come at byakuga and a kunai hidden and byakuga does hand signs "get me out of here no jutsu" "crud it not a jutsu" runs and dodges it  

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:31 pm
((MMMOOOOOAAAAAANNN what did i just tell you sauke besides im hurt already from byakuga!))  
He apologizes, "I'm sorry, I just wanted some fire style practice, and besides, I need training too, and byakuga sensei promised to train me, so I'm using this as an excuse to use you as target practice."  

kiba of the wolf fang

xPhi-Phix

Phi just stand there and yells "KEEP GOING"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:32 pm
"phi you ..... "runs at phi and jumps right on him and hit him "be quiet"  

teddy_byakuga

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:33 pm
"well, i'm just an academy student, you SHOULD be able to beat even when you're injured, man, are you saying you're weaker than a lowly gennin?" He showed off.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:34 pm
"sasuke use three me and detacho and phi are all gennin but strong " hit phi again  

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:34 pm
((every body hand on!, Sasuke your new here so its okay but you cant learn a jutsu by yourself especially Fire stlye and your an academy student!!))(( everybody you guys are ruining are training)) (( and Sasuke, Byakuga's not a sensei.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:35 pm
"OK OK!!" Phi said queitly.  

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:35 pm
((yah we are gennin and detachi your dum **slaps detachi** that for being dum))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:36 pm
"now go down there with me n detachi .. alright ?" laughs  

teddy_byakuga

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:36 pm
He replies,"I know, but he IS teaching me in place of a sensei, and for your information, I'm an Uchiha, I can learn fire style THANK YOU VERY MUCH."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games