Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:54 am

"That guy Naga is from the cloud country i think, the Kazekage came and we have been invaded from the cloud," Xiah said
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:54 am

((wait was some one really named naga in konoha?))

Naga then walked towards the inside of the village.
"Well i wish 'i can help' but i dont know him mind showing me around the village?"
Zeramaru heared some one say his alias's name and he thought "this guy either has byakugan or there is some one named naga here in konoha"

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:57 am

"well im leaving see ya," Xiah said
(i don't think so)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:58 am

"I suppose I could, just hold on a sec." Drake looked at Xiah. "It wasn't the Cloud village who attacked, I just came from there. I found out it was byakuga and the nibi. If you can, tell the Hokage the Cloud village has nothing to do with any invasion or attack." Drake looked at Naga. "Well follow me."
(Head to the Ichiraku Ramen Bar)

crimsonnobody

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:38 am

Zann turned to the one apparently named Xiah,
"I suppose you know something about the one who attacked, Byakuga?" He asked in a tone that showed no anger.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:40 am

Xiah was still but after a few seconds he turned to Zann, "who are you?"

Dripples

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:44 am

Sengetsu stared at Zann."attacked byakuga?" if it was up to me he'd be dead right now anywaySengetsu thought to himself smireking alittle.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:44 am

"I am Zann Juskarath, Kumogakure jounin. I'm merely here for an investigation, not meaning any harm to Konoha." Zann said truthfully, words straight from his heart.

iZann

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:46 am

Xiah walked up to Zann and punched him, "Where is Byakuga??"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:46 am

"i was the one in charge of keeping Byakuga in line while he was here." Sengetsu said shrugging, he then scratched his head grinning."umm but no one attacked byakuga."

xLytez

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:50 am

Xantos appeared in a flash of red and blue smoke.
"What seems to be the problem here Xiah?" he said, trying to keep the anger from showing in his voice.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:50 am

Zann caught Xiah's fist before it connected, and twisted it, not too sharply, to put him in an armlock.
"Hey chill...Byakuga's not here right now. Mind telling me why you seem so...touched, by what I said?" Zann said without any change in his tone, and turned to Sengetsu too, directing what he said to him also.

iZann

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:52 am

"XIah and Byakuga used to be friends I believe...then Byakuga attempted to murder him...we locked him up...he did some more crap...so we banished him from the village."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:54 am

Drake walked up. "Whats going on?"

crimsonnobody

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:55 am

Zann released Xiah from the armlock, and dipped his head to Xantos,
"Thanks, Hokage-dono...I apologise on behalf of Kumogakure for the actions today, this is not what the village is like. SOME of us are...suspicious of Byakuga too." Zann said, remembering his manners in front of the Hokage.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games