Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Biohazard EXTREME's New Caption Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:57 pm
Woohoo!

I'll post my pic and caption tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:31 pm
I certainly hope he didn't win just because of that Bonus bit, because that's not fair.
I actually wanted to make an eight legged freaks reference, but I only seen it, like once, and I don't really know any quotes from it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:13 am
Yeah, to tell the truth, I named it bonus because I never intended it to be part of the actual caption, just something extra to make you laugh.

So if you wish to change your mind, do so now Celestial. (Suck it up Bio. Lol, jk.)

I also was going to make an eight legged freaks reference, but then I thought that was just too expected.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:05 am
Even if Celestial still considers you a winner despite the bonus, if you don't post a pic, I'll take the liberty. Do ett! I wanna caption something!  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was at this point that the zombie began to wonder...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:00 am
I was about to come back and say 'Both of you make a reference NOW and I'll see which one is better!' but He went ahead and posted, so...  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:44 pm
"What if I turn my existence around? What if I start helping humans hunt down other monsters? I can be like a spy among zombies. It would make the humans' job so much easier. Yes! I'll do it! Time for this zombie to do some good! Starting today, I'm a new--" *BANG*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:02 pm
Bio, your brand of comedy touches me in a good place. lol  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:15 am
rofl rofl rofl That's funny.

Zombie:"What if I was the main character, and I was surrounded by humans that wanted to kill me? Yeah I should try that!"
Stubbs: Like hell! That's my gig.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:06 pm
"What did us zombies ever do to you?! Murderers! I always knew the S.T.A.R.S. were corrupt..."  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:41 pm
It was at that point the zombie began to wonder...
"Hey, Dumbass, I'm over here! Point the Camera to the RIGHT! God, we have a freakin' Chimera working the angle or something..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:55 pm
So... You boys let this thread slack off, huh? Come on, artist formerly known as Deadite. Vote?  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
So... You boys let this thread slack off, huh? Come on, artist formerly known as Deadite. Vote?

This is so funny. I was recently thinking of this thread and was wondering who the hell let it die. I didn't know it was me. My bad. redface

And, lol, what's up with this artist formerly known as deadite stuff? Eh, I can't deny I like it.

And the winner is Bio. It was hard to decide between you or Canas, but in the end, it's your comedy that still touches me in a good place lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:36 am
See? This is why I pushed it. I haven't been proud of my caption as much as that for a while. That was one of those captions I made where I went, "Yeah... This is the one... No two thoughts about it."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leon: When Barry said he'd hook me up with a Samurai Edge, I kinda got the impression that he was talking about a Gunblade!  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:43 am
Leon: When Barry said he'd hook me up with a Samurai Edge, I kinda got the impression that he was talking about a Gunblade!

Zombie in the yellow shirt: Oh yeah? Well, during life, I kinda got the impression that when we died, that was it. No more bullshit. And yet, here I am...A zombie...Getting killed...Again. So, yeah. Just be more appreciative of what you do have, OfficerBLAM *dead*  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games