Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Cult RPG. New ******** update@@@@@@==== ((page 118)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:20 pm
i hope the demo is epic, though i'm not in it. xD jk it'll stil be epic.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:25 pm
Denko
If you guys are serious about buying it, at least try the trial first. You don't know what you're getting into.
Lol, seriously, unless you can read and write ruby, it's not gonna be any fun. I can't, I could only change the names of things and make shitty sprites.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:27 pm
[Kegan]
Denko
If you guys are serious about buying it, at least try the trial first. You don't know what you're getting into.
Lol, seriously, unless you can read and write ruby, it's not gonna be any fun. I can't, I could only change the names of things and make shitty sprites.
then you should make a game about poop and call it gaia xDDDDD

i couldn't resist. anything we make would be better than any of gaias games.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:41 pm
User ImageXilo  

Denko

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:42 pm
Denko
User ImageXilo

Just one this time?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:43 pm
Regulust
Denko
User ImageXilo

Just one this time?

>_>
So ungrateful.  

Denko

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:44 pm
Denko
Regulust
Denko
User ImageXilo

Just one this time?

>_>
So ungrateful.

..I could have sworn my post said "Well it's still good." at the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:45 pm
An interesting choice for Xilo. I like it.  

Yin Yun Yang

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:57 am
Yin Yun Yang
An interesting choice for Xilo. I like it.
SO?!?! what matters is if I like it... >_>

yes i du.

i actually at one point wanted full armor like that, but now its like, real expensive...

after i do my chores... expect to see a new .gif in my sig xD

it'll be my walking around but still it's movement. and spreads the word of this game.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:12 am
[Kegan]
Denko

Actually, I'm able to do quite a lot without knowing any Ruby.

But to actually pay money for it, you should want to really do something with it. And if you want to make a full blown, well done RPG like Denko, then Ruby helps A LOT.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:19 am
Xilo looks hawt in sprite form.

lolnot.

But he still looks cool.  
Xilo The Odd rolled 5 100-sided dice: 81, 10, 18, 99, 83 Total: 291 (5-500)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:35 am
i bet this is cool.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
if you make anymore sprites, send them to me and i'll animate them in Photo shop.

i get (dice roll) Exp! i leveled up!

str +2
int +2
spd +1
wis +2
con +3
dex+1  

Xilo The Odd

Dark_Links

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:49 am
Ribbin
[Kegan]
Denko

But to actually pay money for it, you should want to really do something with it. And if you want to make a full blown, well done RPG like Denko, then Ruby helps A LOT.

That is sort of what I was planing, the 'full blown,' part. Well, not like what Denko is doing with the cult. sweatdrop

30 days sound too short for me to make what I want in time. Unless I plan everything, from map making to coding, before I get the trial.

Also, what is Ruby? Sorry if I am not up to date with everything in the world. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:53 am
Dark_Links
Ribbin
[Kegan]
Denko

That is sort of what I was planing, the 'full blown,' part. Well, not like what Denko is doing with the cult. sweatdrop

30 days sound too short for me to make what I want in time. Unless I plan everything, from map making to coding, before I get the trial.

Also, what is Ruby? Sorry if I am not up to date with everything in the world. sweatdrop
I think Ruby is suppose to help, it is a help of sorts. it makes life easy.  

Xilo The Odd

Dark_Links

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:58 am
~Xiloscent~
Dark_Links
Ribbin
[Kegan]
Denko

I think Ruby is suppose to help, it is a help of sorts. it makes life easy.

But what is it? Does it making coding easier?  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games