Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:47 pm
Tatsuya turned away from Aoi and started wiping down the counters. When he was finished he swept and mopped around Kiyoshi. Aoi had returned to her room, getting dressed into something different. She decided on a white dress. It was short and was very simple. It was something her mother made. She sighed, pulling her hair back.
What was she going to do about Kiyoshi? Would she tell Tatsuya or not? And if so, when? Her thoughts were interrupted by someone clearing their throat.
"So. Looks like you and Kiyoshi are gettin pretty serious. Are you going to tell Tatsuya?" Akuro asked. Anger bubbled inside of Aoi, but that turned to worry.
"Please don't tell him Akuro. Please." She begged, pulling on his shirt.
"Hey get off! And no I won't. What would I gain from it?" He said.
"So are you telling Tatsuya?" He asked again. She sighed.
"I don't know yet. I just told Kiyoshi today...So maybe later..." She said.
"Huh. Well whatever. See ya." He said, then left down the stairs. She fell back on her bed. Suddenly she thought of something.
"Bye everyone!!" Tatsuya called from downstairs. Aoi got up and ran to him.
"Where are you going?" She asked.
"Just to the store and I have to visit my parents. So I won't be home until later tonight okay?" He asked, as if for permission. Aoi nodded.
"Alright. Bye!" She said, pushing him out and shutting the door.
"Kiyoshi?" She called.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:52 pm
"I love you too...but." He hesitated, closing his eyes for a moment. "You don't know Kazuo-Sama very well. He has the worst temper I've ever seen. I don't want either of us to have to pay for it..."
He grasped one of her hands and held it to his face, symbolizing that he did love her, just didn't know what to do with wht circumstances.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:04 am
Kiyoshi had just finished the counters and srubbing out the mess off the oven. He threw the sponge into the sink and washed his hands.
There was the sound of the front door opening.. then shutting.
"Kiyoshi?" Aoi called, as he dried off his hands.
"Yes, Aoi?" He responded, walking into the hall where she was.
-----
Amaya took a deep breath.
"Thank you, Aki." She murmured, holding her hand against his face.
"I knowI don't know him very well.. but.. I guess we'll just have to be careful.." She added, smiling weakly.
There was a voice from downstairs.
"Dinner's ready." A female voice called. One of the cooks.
Glanding reluctantly to the door, Amaya let go of Akihiro. She leaned forward pecking him lightly on the lips.
Silently, she opened his door, and shut it just as quietly behind her.
A little nosily, she opened her door and shut it.. heading for the stairs.
Kazou waited at the bottom. He noticed her change of mood, though was unsure why or how.
"Hello, Amaya. Feeling better?" He asked, taking her hand.
Amaya nodded. "Somewhat." she said, as he led her into the kitchen.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:15 am
Akihiro walked down the small flight of stairs a few minutes after Amaya, as to not raise suspicions. He regained his usual cold expression that he wore. This was one of the reasons he didn't have too many friends in school, they were intimidated by his cut-throat remarks and times and his icy glare. Aki sat down in his usual seat, he was glad that Amaya wasn't sitting next to him or across from him.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:24 pm
Aoi looked at him, standing in the hall, then looked around to see if Akuro was watching. Nope. She smiled at him, exhaling.
"Tatsuya won't be home all night..." She said, guilt like a dagger, twisting in her stomach. She walked towards him and hugged him, her arms around his neck. Aoi reached up on her tip-toes and kissed him lightly again.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:55 pm
Kiyoshi kissed Aoi back with all eagerness. His hand held her at the small of Aoi's back, the other in the center.
"Aoi... you need to.. tell Tatsuya.." Kiyoshi said. After a moment, he pulled back. "Will you tell him when he gets back, please? It'll make me feel...well not guilty.." Kiyoshi said, his lips lingered a few inches away from hers. The sound of Aoi's heart beating filled his ears. His throat burned uncomfortably.
-----

Amaya glanced at Akihiro as Kazou walked into the kitchen; the cooks following him out. Quickly, she averted her eyes as though she were only looking around the room. Kazou sat beside Amaya, taking her hand under the table as the cooks placed the food on the table. He smiled at her. Weakly, Amaya smiled back.
Kazou grabbed the steaming dish of rice, and with a flick of his wrist, he shooed away, dismissing the cooks.
"Thank you," Amaya said, as they turned to leave. The cooks smiled and nodded to Amaya.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:43 pm
The mention of Tatsuya just made the dagger plunge deeper into her stomach. Her eyebrows knit together.
"Well, Kiyoshi, I don't know....Well at least not yet." She said, smiling a little. Her arms wrapped around his neck.
"Come on..." She said, walking towards the stairs.
"Let's be somewhere private." She said, knowing Akuro would hear from the kitchen. Soon she heard soft chuckling.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:52 pm
Kiyoshi but his lip, then nodded in agreement. He followed Aoi up the stairs, holding her hand. It would be easier, being in private.
Aoi had chose his room, rather than her's. Kiyoshi closed the door behind them.
If she's not going to tell him, I will. Kiyoshi decided.
"Aoi.. if you won't tell him, I will. I can't help but feel guilty because of this..." Kiyoshi said, his vooce a whisper.
He took her hands, looking into her eyes.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:57 pm
Tears welled up in Aoi's eyes. He couldn't tell Tatsuya.
"No! Please Kiyoshi. Please don't tell him. At least just not yet. Please?" She pleaded.
"Just a little bit longer." She asked, breathing against his neck.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:07 pm
Kiyoshi breathed in deeply. The smell of Aoi's blood burned his throat. He needed to eat.
"Alright.. I won't tell him. Just not yet... You should tell him within a couple of days though.. I don't like having a guilty feeling hovering around in my mind.." Kiyoshi said, exhaling.
He looked to her lips, lingering by his neck. Tilting her chin upward, Kiyoshi kissed her lips, not holding back what he'd restrained before. He was careful though, not to hurt her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:11 pm
Aoi giggled, Kiyoshi was pushing her back against the bed. She fell on it sumbissively and lay back.
"Alright..." He said. She tried with all her might to extract the twisting dagger of guilt in her stomach. Successfully, it freed and she offered herself, guilt free, to Kiyoshi.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:26 pm
Kiyoshi bit his lip.
Don't. DO NOT feed off her. You'll grow to crave her blood, and then kill her. His mind barked at him.
But his body was telling him otherwise. It wanted her fresh, sweet blood.
Kiyoshi crawled onto to the bed, staddling her. He leaned his head toward her neck. "This'll hurt a little.." Kiyoshi warned, his fangs protruding, then sunk easily into her skin.
After just enough to put out the burning in his throat, Kiyoshi's fangs retracted. He licked away the beads of blood that formed on her neck.
"Are you alright?" He quickly asked her, still straddling her. All of his weight was rested on his knees.

[[Just for a heads up.. Kiyoshi isn't venmous. He won't change her...]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:38 pm
Aoi remained shocked on the bed while Kiyoshi fed off her.
"Are you alright?" He asked. She nodded, feeling warmth spread through her. She smiled.
"Yes I'm fine." She said, then pulled him down the the coller to kiss him eagerly.
Suddenly the door opened. Tatsuya was holding a couple plastic bags.
"Kiyoshi! I got some..." He stopped, taking in the sight. Confusion swept across his face, then regret, then disappointment.
"What? Aoi?" Was all he could choke out.
What?! Of all things. This was the last I thought would ever happen! But I can't get mad at them, I was kind of easing them into it, refusing Aoi like that. But why wouldn't she tell me? Thoughts raced through his mind as he still digested the sight.
Just go. Get away. Come back later and deal with it. A voice told him. And he obeyed, dropping the bags and heading for the door. Aoi jumped up and raced after him. She was half-way down the stairs when she heard him grab the car keys, opening the garage, she didn't have much time. She ran outside, in front of the car.
"Tatsuya please stop this!" She yelled, the car stationary. Tatsuya looked at her with longing, the dagger of guilt pierced through her. Tears fell down her face.
"Please Tatsuya. Listen to me please." She begged, falling onto the ground. The slush got her legs wet, drenching her dress. Tatsuya got out of the car and rushed towards her.
"I'll stay. But I'm sleeping on the couch. We can talk about this tomorrow." He said in a rather emotionless voice. Then walked back inside, leaving the car in the driveway.
He walked in the door, taking his shoes off, and into the living room, sitting on the couch. A cold breeze ripped through the trees and into the house, shutting the door. The sound of it slamming scared Aoi. She jumped in fright. The scare just made new tears fall down her face.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:52 pm
Kiyoshi sat on his bed, his knees pulled tight to his chest.
How could he just let himself go like that? He felt terrible. Tatsuya wouldn't trust him anymore, and more than likely wouldn't allow them to be together now that he saw them like that, after Aoi had said nothing.
Tears escaped his eyes, silently though. He could hear the clock ticking it was so quiet.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:00 pm
Aoi finally got up and went into the house. She walked to the couch, where Tatsuya sat. She sat beside him, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"Tatsuya...I thought you'd allow it. I was going to tell you once you got home. I mean your alwa-"
"STOP!" He yelled at the floor. She recoiled, new tears falling down her face.
"I'm sorry Aoi...I just didn't expect to see you two together...I know, I know, your right. I really shouldn't be mad at either of you. I figure this is my fault, refusing you." He said, then looked at her. He smiled, though loss echoed in his mind.
"You can continue seeing each other. But could you ask Kiyoshi to come down? I must talk to him..." Tatsuya said, his smile vanishing.
"Sure." Aoi choked out, then walked slowly for the stairs. Finally she got to Kiyoshi's room. She entered.
"Kiyoshi..." She said, sitting beside him on the bed. She kissed his cheek, then wiped his tears away.
"Tatsuya said we could stay together. Like I expected, he said that it was okay if we continued seeing eachother..He just wants to talk to you alone..." She said, her head resting against him.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games