Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:13 am

(which training grounds)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:14 am

Zeno stands and gets up and walks towards her desk. He sits in a chair, and waits for her to start.

De-Vaughn07

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:29 am

(training grounds #1)

Susumu smiles to zeno, "So i heard about your actions as well as futashi's and Byukuga's I'm quite disappointed." Susumu sighs and gets up from her desk walking to over to a thermus with some hot tea in it. she pours herself a glass then sits back down "I dont want you following Byukuga's lead anymore, we have no time for war in this village there is much more important things, this village just got out of a war that almost claimed the life of myself and my daughter that was at the time barely 1 years old. my daughter was born into the world of war and i do not want that fate for any other children of the cloud understood? do you have any explanations of what happened?"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:33 am

(ok)

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:34 am

Zeno looked down. "Well, I told them that i had always dreamt of seeing what it was like outside of this village. Teddy told me about his missing dog in konoha, and I thought it would'nt be a good idea. I mean, i told teddy wouldnt we be better like, going to mist?Or maybe sending someone else to get the dog, but he just talked me into it. Once we got their, so many weapons, and ninja were just staring at teddy with so much....hate." Zeno shivered. "If what they say he did was true....then I definetely wont follow him into any kind of mission again. And once more, I'm very, very, sorry susumu." Zeno says looking back up at her.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:45 am

"what did they say about him" Susumu says with the upmost importance and serious tone. her door locked & sealed with a sound seal so nobody can easedrop on the conversation.

Eris5

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:48 am

Zeno started toying with a kunai, and explained: "There was a lot of fuss about him assaulting fellow shinobi,stealing their chakra, and attempted murder...and..." Zeno layed the kunai down. "Well...I heard that....he planned on joining the akatsuki..." Zeno hoped no one could hear him, for he could be in big trouble for the information he had found out.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:58 am

"i've heard the same thing" Susumu sighs a pulls up a wanted poster from the leaf with byukuga's face on it " I feel very much decieved, the cloud does not harbor fugitives and murderers" Susumu sighs again "I understand that you were talked into going on this 'mission' but please do not follow a strangers lead like that again for your own safety" this byukuga kid seems to be good at manipulating peoples wants and desires. susumu then waves zeno off fully accepting his appology, she makes a handsign and disappears into a gust of wind to head to the training grounds.

Eris5

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:01 am

Zeno nods, and stands, as he places the kunai back in it's pouch. "I understand..."Zeno said, walking out, while looking at his hands. "I have to study up on this....." Zeno says to himself, heading to the archives.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:16 am

(( i am guessing you would have known but...the nibi and some of his friends just declared war on konoha...one of them went to me in my office and asks of an alliance did you approve of this??))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:20 am

(really? she was just talkin about war being a bad thing, so she couldnt have approved it. be sure not to attack, we only mean peace. pay no mind to whoever said this, and no im not taking her job. shes busy and i just wanted to clear that up 4 u)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:21 am

(Who's the nibi?)

crimsonnobody

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:26 am

De-Vaughn07
(really? she was just talkin about war being a bad thing, so she couldnt have approved it. be sure not to attack, we only mean peace. pay no mind to whoever said this, and no im not taking her job. shes busy and i just wanted to clear that up 4 u)

(( ok then i just wanted to know if the war was decided by cloud itself cause i was visiting konoha as 2 cloud nin one was teddy byakuga and the other was the nibi attacked the hokage...It made a huge deal and well the nibi and teddy declared war))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:30 am

(ohh, i was ther too. it wasnt the nibi, just the teddy person. he was banned from konoha for things he did, and after we got back he started talkin bout startin a war, but thats all. no real war is wanted. =@.@=

De-Vaughn07

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:34 am

((grrr now i have to travel to the leaf.X_X im going to bite teddy's head off.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games