Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:50 pm
".... Finding someone interesting and saying that you like them so much are not the same thing. You can find something interesting, but that doesn't mean that you like them so much. What I want you to say is an explanation that directly makes clear what you meant my liking me so much...." Asako was determined to get an accurate answer.

"Ooh, you got him there!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:27 pm
"Alright." Mello sighed. It was obvious that he couldn't avoid answering her. "I'll start over; I have to accept it. You're here for a reason.. If you want to know if I approve of your.. confession earlier I don't think it's very good for you. I'm not very good for you either. Even so, I like you because you feel the same." He answered cooly with direct eye contact.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:31 pm
For a moment she was speechless. "Why are you not very good for me....? And... what do you mean... 'feel the same'?" She wanted to understand as much as she could about everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:01 pm
"Well," Mello continued speaking in a more hushed tone. "For starters, you're not exactly supposed to like your kidnapper. As for your other question, I suppose I like you as well. Despite the circumstances."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:26 pm
Asako was about to answer his first comment, but before she could, she heard his second and her brain melted. 'ASKLJHLKHLADBJSKANJDKHSJN' were the thoughts that passed through her mind at that moment. She felt her face flush brightly and she knew she must have had a stupid and bewildered look on her face.

"WHAT!?!?" Risky cried out with wide eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:56 pm
Mello raised an eyebrow in amusement, "Was that the answer you were looking for?" He could see by her reaction that it probably was, she seemed speechless. "You look flushed, do you have a fever?" He teased.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:04 pm
With her brain melted, no words to form coherently from her mouth, because when she tried to speak all that came out was " asdasdkjalskaw." She blinked and shook her head, trying to right her speech. "Uh...." Despite retrieving her speech, she still couldn't come up with a coherent thought.

"I... I can't believe that! I'M KEEPING A CLOSE EYE ON HIM!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:07 pm
"Excuse me?" Mello almost laughed when she started spurting gibberish. "That's fine.. Just finish your steak."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:20 pm
Asako nodded dumbly, berating herself as best she could about looking like a total retard in front of him and went back to eating her food.

Risky was too busy mumbling angrily and plotting off what she'd do to Mello if he did anything to Asako to notice the steak was disappearing again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:27 pm
Things went quiet after that and he was at least relieved that he'd given the right answer. Mello glanced away, only glancing back at the girl occasionally.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:33 pm
Asako's face was still bright red and as she looked down at what was left, she realized she wasn't really hungry any more. When Mello said what he did, she lost her appetite, but in a good way. "Uh... I'm not hungry any more..... I'll just get this to go..."

"YAY!! I GET STEAK!" She cheered quite happily, which was a 180 of how she was just acting moment before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:52 pm
"Alright." Mello nodded, glad to finally get some words out of her. He waved a waitress over to pack up the food and then asked for the bill.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:58 pm
She watched every movement he made from where she was sitting, not really caring if he noticed. She felt completely embarrassed, but happy at the same time as she sat in her seat, waiting until he said it was time to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:03 pm
When the bill came he quickly paid and left a tip. "All set, lets get going then." Mello motioned for her to followed after him as he left the table.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:14 pm
Asako nodded and followed after him without a word. When they reached the door and she went out, she suddenly felt cold, since she had felt so warm in the restaurant. She shivered from the change in temperature. "Let's go home..." She said in quiet and childish voice, hugging herself.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games