Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini,Teen Titans,& Their Kids ~ Oracle Returns 4 Reveange Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could be any being/breed what would you be?
  Angel
  Wolf/Wolfreon
  Cat/Cateon
  Bird People
  Dragon
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:57 pm
Raven looked over at Emerald and peered over her shoulder at the symbol she was drawing. "What's this from?" She asked as she stared at the pen as it made the symbol.

Curious, Azar trotted over. He turned into a small cat and jumped up on to the table. Not wanting to use his mind-voice, Azar just meowed instead and pawed at the piece of paper. The symbol didn't look familiar to him.

"Yeah?" Draco asked as he looked over at Gemini.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:00 pm
Emerald looked puzzled at the picture. "to tell you the truth...um I dont know. It was in a dream I had a couple of nights ago. I thought it looked cool but I dont know what it means or anything." Emerald said as she did more detail toward the symbol.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:05 pm
"The forest. soemthing about it doesn't seem or feel right," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:01 pm
Draco shook his head as he glanced out of the window at the forest beyond. "I know what you mean." His eyes flickered back to Gemini. "Don't worry about it. I'm going to go in there tommorow and see what's up. I'll bring some of the others with me... Do you want to come, or would you rather stay here and watch the kids? We need to make sure none of them stumbles into the forest again until we know what's up with it."

Raven nodded her head. "Okay..." Things from dreams tended to either be of the imagination, or from something mystical. In this case, Raven wasn't too sure that this was just a figment of Emerald's imagination.

Azar stared at the symbol before looking back at Emerald with his green, glowing eyes. They were the only source of color in his otherwise black energy body. "Well it does look cool..."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:33 pm
"Hm, I would love to go but I'll stay with our daughter and you better becareful when you do go out there," said Gemini as she looked towards Draco.

Lyra than walked up to her parents and notice the look on ehr mothers face. "Mom is everything alright?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:00 pm
Draco nodded his head. "Alright." He glanced down at Lyra. "Everything's fine, sweetie." He said as he patted her on the head. "I'm just going on a little trip."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:04 pm
"To where daddy?" asked Lyra as she looked at her dad.

Gemini looked at ehr daughter and placed ehr hand on Lyra's shopulder gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:20 am
Draco wasn't about to lie. He knew it would only make things worse, so instead he said, "To the forest. It'll be quick and fast."  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:44 pm
Emerald grabbed her drawing and noticed the great weather outside. "Im going to go outside for awhile...." She said as she got up and started walking toward the door outside.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:02 pm
"Alright." Raven said before adding, "Just stay away from the woods."

Azar watched Emerald leave. "Hey, wait up." He called. He was bored, so he ran after his sister.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:55 pm
Emerald did a wave to her mom. "I Will!" She nodded up to her brother and walked outside with him. She smiled up at the nice blue sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:55 pm
"Um, ok," said Lyra as she looked towards her father. "Then be safe."

"Of course he'll be safe darling. Your father is good at that of course," said Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:07 pm
Draco nodded his head. "Yeah. That's true." He looked at Gemini. "Can you go ask some of the others if they want to tag along?"

Raven watched Azar and Emerald go off and walked out of the room. She sighed, glad that she had told her kids.

Azar gazed up at the blue sky. "It's a nice day. I wonder where the others are right now."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:02 pm
Emerald glanced at the forest. "I dont know but I dont want to go back in there...." Emerald said as she backed away slowly.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:44 pm
Azar nodded his head as he glanced at the forest. "Yeah, I agree. There's something weird about that forest." While he was extremely curious to go in there, Azar wasn't about to take his little sister with him. Maybe he would explore later.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff