Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:53 am
Drake stood there as an ice mirror appeared in front of him and Drake jumped back and started doing handseals again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:58 am
futashi jump over the ice mirror and attempted to hit 2 chakra points. he was going easy at him. he did not want to waste alot of his chakra.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:02 pm
Drake smirked as he finish his jutsu. "Futon: Daitoppa (Wind Release: Great Breakthrough)" A giant gust of wind blew towards the ice mirror he had created. If Futashi was still in the air he would be blown back and hit the mirror hard.(I'm not sure if you landed or not)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:06 pm
(yea. i landed)

futashi turn to the left quickly and dodge it. he then ran up to drake and attempted to strike at him with full force, attempting to get 5 more chakra points.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:06 pm
Phi stands up. "I'll prove you im non human." Phi spread his arm up high so that Drake can attack him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:15 pm
Drake probably wouldn't be able to dodge so he did the handseals for the substitution jutsu and substitued with Phi so Phi would get hit. (I know Kakashi did it to one of Naruto's clones during the test but if I can't then considered that I got hit from all the attack.)  

crimsonnobody

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:18 pm
(i dont know. i think he was just really fast. sense he was a jounin and once anbu. it had been a long time when i saw that.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 pm
(I'll roll a dice then. Odd I get hit, even it works. Fair?)  

crimsonnobody

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:24 pm
(sure.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:24 pm
(*crosses fingers*)  

xPhi-Phix

crimsonnobody rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:29 pm
(Time to roll)  
xPhi-Phix rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:31 pm
(I guess ill roll too)  

xPhi-Phix

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:32 pm
(i guess i hit you)

futashi ran up to drake still, and hit 5 of his chakra points, knocking him back. "i have no blinds spots!" he said, randomly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:38 pm
Drake stumbled backward, blood coming from his mouth from the internal damage. He felt his chakra was weaker from the attack. The demon was enraged and his Hiyami began to glow brownish red. He stabbed the ground with the glowing sword and stomped the ground. "GAIA'S WRATH!!!" His voice was more demonic than human. A giant boulder came out of the ground under Futashi and even if he dodged it, the boulder would explode sending millions of small sharp rocks everywhere. Some hit into Drake's body.  

crimsonnobody

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:41 pm
Phi jumps into the air and try to block the Bolder. The Bolder hit phi and he Poofs. "Im a clone, so if he hit me with the Charka hits it wouldnt cause anything. Im not a human , Im a clone." Phi says before he poofs away.

(Gotcha)(Im at a place that you never been at.)

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games