Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:04 pm
Just as expected. The tendrills felt the pain and shot back to the ground before suffering massive damage. Biki would fall on his back to the hard ground. At the moment Koi retracted his tendrills, the other tendrills shot above Biki, but a good 5 meters on top of Biki, so they wouldn't get burned badly. The immense heat could be felt, but Koi didn't care.

(Your lucky I want this fight to last... I could have ended it when you were in the tree... stare )  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:12 pm
(y didn't y end it then???)

Biki took his sword out as he filpped around and used the sword to catch him.

(gtg to bed post and ill get to it tomrrow)  

Rockgirl809

iKaze Kaze

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:14 pm
User Image
"There's no need to hide..."

Writing down the last of his notes, Aerean felt that he had gathered the basis of the knowledge he needed from the fight and rose to a standing position. Replacing the paper and pencil within his coat, he looked upon the fight with the greatest desire to plunge himself within, but he was resisting to the best of his abilities.

"I've already found you..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:21 pm
As the sword hit the ground, the tendrills shot out again, but this time in a tornado like motion spinning up the dirt that was on fire.

(This is very simple... I am spinning them around as fast as I possibly can, imitating a tornado. And when you have something going extremely fast around you, it has the ability to take oxygen away. Thus, rendering any Katon jutsu you use, useless. However, if it was to have openings, which it doesn't, and you used a fire jutsu, the entire inside would burst into a massive flame and create a flame tornado, burning you nearly to death. Jut though I'd throw that out there...)  

Zombie Swagger

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:28 am
(this to easy)

Biki started weaving handsigns together as he sat in his mind Katon: Taika no Jutsu (Fire Release: Fireproof Technique).As biki started to heat up covering himself from any fire.

Chuunin can use:
Academy: 44
Gennin: 35
Chuunin: 23
Jounin: 8
S rank: 1  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:34 pm
(Cool... you still would be out of breathe by now. You should be slowly dying by the laws of science...)

Koi's tendrills continued to turn in a tornado like formation. The air was being sucked out of the inner tunnel that was created. Since fire needs oxygen, his Katon was useless. Soon he would fall to the ground and die of lack of oxygen, unless he found a way to stop the tendrills.

Koi began to move closer, tearing the ground underneath him up as he moved forward. The two were slowly destroying the graveyard.  

Zombie Swagger

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:47 pm
Biki fell to the ground suffercating.Unable to breath biki slowly started to die.

(im ending it here since i realy dont wanna take crap today)

EDIT  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:58 pm
(woo)  

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:07 pm
(K. I already thought of several ways to escape Biki...)

As Biki fell to the ground, The tendrills continued to move constantly. They then shot down in a twirling motion and aimed for the base of Biki's neck, the bottom of Biki's back, and the dead center of his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:21 pm
Biki tried to make handsigns but then could not do it.Rhight then and there biki couldn't breath and then died.

(i was gonna ues lightning jutusu's)  

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:42 pm
(There is a jutsu where you slap the ground and you send out a burst of Raiton through the earth... That would have stopped them.)

As the Tendrill's hit the boy's body, they stopped moving. Koi then replaced them with the one's from his body. The leg and feet tendrills entered his body and the tendrills that were inside Biki were the arm and torso tendrills. The mouth and head tendrills stayed inside Koi.

Through the lower back:

The Tendrills in the lower back wrapped around his spine. They then began to tighten so that if he faked his death, he couldn't move. The left over tendrills shot through the leg muscles tearing them to shreads until they met the feet. Along the way down, they wrapped around the bones of the leg. They then shot about an inch out of his toes.

Through the bottom of the neck:

These tendrills were the ones that would kill the boy. They entered the base of the neck and decided to wrap around the tissues on the inside. They made their way to the trachea and carefully wrapped around it. They made small holes in it and shot through the trachea up into the mouth. As they dangled from his mouth, they also shot out of his nose, ears and eyes. Koi walked over and made sure the eyes fell out of the sockets unharmed. As they fell to the ground, the tendrills wrapped around the brain.

Through the dead centre of the back:

These tendrills shot through the ribs and encased them in tendrills. The left overs wrapped around the bones of the arms and shredded the tissues and muscles in the arm. Much like the toes, the tendrills shot out of Biki's fingers.

Koi's mouth then unstitched itself and the tendrills shot towards the heart. As Biki was already dead, there was no way to dodge this attack. The tendrills wrapped around the heart and yanked it out. Then they gripped around the ANBU Mask and took that too. They then grabbed the eyes and returned to Koi. He then pulled out a large scroll from his back that was acting as a backpack. Koi then removed a jar and placed the eyes inside it. He then pulled another jar out placed inside it the Katon Heart. "Pathetic." Koi said as he tendrills lifted into the air. At Koi's signal, the tendrills ripped away, completely destroying the body. A massive spray of blood washed over Koi as he grinned. "Aerean, let's go!" Koi said as he left the Graveyard. It was covered in blood, and so was Koi. The scroll ravelled back up, and placed on his back again, he walked away.

[Biki: Is no more. The tendrills completely tore apart all of the tissues. There are only his young bones...]

(Since he was dead I don't see how this was an Auto-Hit/God Mod...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:52 pm
(i....really...that was.....i dont even no y my rpc is working with u)  

Rockgirl809

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:25 pm
(lol... Well, then ask for me to be moved. See what Sorcam says? Or maybe Rah? Or you could request to be moved. You'd probably need a valid reason though...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:30 pm
(im just sayin though like how u teared biki apart made me feel like throwing up)  

Rockgirl809

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces