Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D a i j b

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:55 pm

Daisuke Hyouton
O_O'''

DAisuke shivered at the beam Raheeno just shot. He watched Oroami's wolf tear the clones to shreads.

And Drake seemed terribly angry. *I wonder why his demon shot out like that so quickly...*

Daisuke took off in a sprint towards the clones and started slashing through them with the jagged ice katana. He took into account, Ric-sensei's training when he was a boy. After getting rid of 1 or 2 clones he stuck out his finger and tried contrating his chakra at the mist, freezing it instantaneously.

Tee hee... frozen mist.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:56 pm

Daisuke Hyouton
lenon01
Daisuke Hyouton
Daisuke looked up in the air senseing and oldy remebered chakra flow.

"YOU!"

The smaller figure looked down at Daisuke, silent.

Then it said,

"You have a brother in the Cloud."

((Was that to me or Test?))

((To you, Lenon))

He gasped and froze in place.
He whispered to himself, "Shini.... I thought you were dead....

He looked back up to Lenon, "You're Lying. My brother died almost 14 years ago along with the rest of my family!"

"Nope. He's alive. In Susumu's office now, holding a note from Zeramaru. Who knows? He could have only minutes to live now...if you know what I mean."

The squat figure gave a light chuckle.

"I daresay that, with me around to have to get Rahenno...he has very little chance of living after much longer."

The figure's eyeballs moved and latched onto Rahenno.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:57 pm

Oroami laughed, snapping his fingers the mist around them thinned out into super thin needles, all pointed at his clone. Oroami created a clone of himself, the clone and Oroami both used Winds of tommorow, time slowwed increasingly, to wear Oroami and the clone could see every little movement without even trying to worry about moving.

Being able to move freely like it time wasn't slowwed Oroami ran towards the ban clone jumped high into the air and then created a Mizu rasengan, he began to fall towards Ban's double. The mizu rasengan ready infront of him. A single snap of his fingers and the needles began to move towards the Oroami double.

The clone of Oroami ran towards the double of himself and readyed his Tsurugi the remaining mist around him into a sharp barrier around Tsurugi, he used Silent homocide technique. His Katana to the doubles throat, and a Chidori in his hand, "I killed Neska this same way!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:59 pm

Turning to Lenon

So you know this kid Lenon?

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:02 pm

Lenon's eyes didn't turn.

"From my days at the Cloud."

((We are still in the puppets, like Sasori uses. Big, fat, and puppets. But these have...improvements.))

Rahenno flew into the air, seeing that Lenon was here with soneone else from the Akatsuki. "Lenon how's life going?" He said sarcasticly.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

D a i j b

Tears started to drip behind Daisuke's mask.

He then started to ignore Lenon and kept fighting.

(g2g) pce. be back 2morrow
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:03 pm

Oroami's double used Winds of tommorow and then create a clone which did the same thing. Oroami's doulbe jump towards Oroami making a Mizu rasengan and Ban's clone created a sand barrier followed by lighting shotting throught the wall of sand at Oroami, while the clone of Oroami's double draw his Tsurugi and cause all of the water that was close by to shot far away giving Ban's clong an advanatge.

Death_God_Sakura

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:04 pm

ah, so what shall we do about the newcomer?

He said indicating to Rahenno

((I know ^^))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:06 pm

Yamikonton
Rahenno flew into the air, seeing that Lenon was here with soneone else from the Akatsuki. "Lenon how's life going?" He said sarcasticly.

"Oh, just fine...thanks for asking. How have you been?"

Lenon turned and watched Daisuke. Pathetic...it was all lies, actually. Hilarious, though. Stupid people....

"Him? That would be Rahenno, the nine-tailed. We can't get him until we've gotten everything else, or the statue might break open and release the other demons."

((It was for everyone else.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:06 pm

(0.o you do know that we're going at super speed, so you'd have to use the jutsu before i used mine for it to work.) ((Np offense but i think that using an Army is a real p***y thing to do, and i think that this ARC is noobish, i had my Curse seal a long time ago, and now you can control a clone of me, thats bullshit, plus Ban's clone wouldn't be able to know that i was there so easily, if he had a chakra detecting jutsu then he would.))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:08 pm

The air pressure dropped in the dock immensely, making breathing hard, and a figure shoots out of the darkness and lands next to orami "well now what toy's do i have master, i have been itching for more souls" the mans cloak slowly disappears and his body is revealed "i am Kkenru, none of you have know the true strength of oroami, for he and i made a bond, and the bond is up, so master will you kill them, or shall I?" the figure asked his eyes suddenly changing blood red and his fangs extending slightly

Ryikk Nara

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:09 pm

Drake's demon jumped back from the fight then raised his sword Hiyami. "Cold Flash!" The sword glowed brighter than the sun blinding anyone who was not covering their eyes or were wearing glasses.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:10 pm

He notes the one ninja crying

How sad...its pathetic He thought

"Thats true...

He continues to watch the one ninja (Daisuke) , and watch Rahenno

Shruikan Tenshi

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:10 pm

(If you don't like the army think go and kill the portal that is if you find a way to.)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games