Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:49 am
(Check Damians equipment list on his profile if you want your charcter to examine his gear)

'It sounds like a good idea. Tim find him some food and we'll begin looking over his gear' Robin said with firmness and command in his speech. He'd get the others working on the task so it let Tim slip up into the house and get what was needed. He doubted Batman would want anything revelaed. It was up to mantain the seceret. Well for now at least. He turned to the clutter of gear left on the table by Jason. He mind wandered and wondered where the wayward teen was.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:50 am
'Will do' Tim replied getting up, he undersood Robin orders of distracting his friends in a attempt to protect the secrets held by the cave. He made his way to the lift slowly. The doors sweeped open granting him entrance. He stepped turning around to the view the cave as they swept shut and he rocketed aove into the mansion. He was no Alfred but he'd see what he could do.

The guards explained situation was no haste the dripping daggers cacthing their eyes isntantly. It seemed the boy had escaped imploying wit and skill and was not betrayal from the guard. Though they seemed to be calming down now they thought they were safe, clearly a big mistake. With firm flick from his arm the guards gasped their thorats cut in half blood spurted out staining his blades and thier clothing. They crumpled to the ground adding themselves to Reapers army.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:34 pm
Beast Boy nodded his head. It was good to hear an order that would get them doing something. "Alright, we'll look over his gear." This was better than feeding the prisoner. "We have the equipment off him right?" He asked. Glancing at Tim leaving, he felt a stab of curiosity as to where he was going. Maybe they would learn later.

Reaper smirked at the corpses and quickly animated them. "A few more to the undead army... You don't feel bad for losing such loyal guards?" Reaper asked as he wiped his scythe free of the the blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:59 pm
'Huh, I have to get out of here and meet Lynx. I know she would like to speak to me,' as Sparrow Girl thought to herself. She needed to leave and meet with Lynx but how would she get out. But she also wanted to stay and help.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:01 am
'It's over her Beastboy. Starfire, Sparrow Girl we need your help, the more help we get the quicker we can get this done and get on with real problems around here.' Robin enquired stepping over to the heap Jason had dumped on the side. They would need to obtain any hairs or skin folices on his equipment. He would soon no doubt would have to go in saerch of Jason later on tonight.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:15 am
Tim arrived in the mansion, which he found eerily drapped in darkness. To a normal teen it would send a shiver down thier spine, though to Tim it was typical training simulation for him. He strode through the shadows with confidnce arriving at the kicthen he opended the fridge searching for items to use in a simple sandwich. The electric glow of the fridge drapped his clothing. Eevntually he slammed the door shut a slight shiver prieced his skin as he constructed medioka sandiwch filled with meat and butter. One job down.

'Not at all I see these guards as asessts which I can do with what I see fit. They were scum beofore I came. All i'm doing is doing the pitful scattered heap of a city one little favour before I have my way with it.' Shade said casually not deigning the corpses a second glance. They were of no use to him until Reaper had completed his task.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:55 pm
Starfire nodded to robin and stood up. As she stood and went to Robin's side. She waited for what ever he commanded her. Starfire was always loyal to him.

Sparrow Girl stood up adn walked on all fours to her father. "Alright, what do you need help with," she said in a rough tone but not mean. She was ready to help and do anything if it mean't to get her out of here.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:26 am
'Ok' Robin began putting the jacket flatly on the table smoothing down to remove any wirnkles or bumps in the fabric despite it's already tattered and worn state. He put out a petir dish in preperation for any despoists the group would find. He turned to the others after taking from the foresinc kit a set tweezers for each of them. 'Ok everyone take a set of tweezers and go through the jacket and find any hairs or skin folices and put them in the petri dish' Robin said slowly and carefully to allow the group to fully understand.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:45 am
The doors whoosed open revealing the cave for Tim grasping the food in a sauce stained plate. It wasn't up to Alfreds useful and delcitable standards but he'd done his best. His next task would be then to get a bit of Batman's head ready for the DNA test he was going to conduct. He just hope his hunch wasn't right, for everyones sake.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:37 pm
Sparrow Girl nodded and transformed back to her normal form. She grabbed a tweezer and started to do some work. She found some hairs and put them in the petry dish.

Starfire tied up her hair in a ponytail and grabbed a tweezer. She then started looking for hairs. She found some and put them in the petri dish. Starfire thought to herself in her mind, 'Hope this works, it should.'  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:52 am
Robin glanced over at the groups progress nod with impressively at the groups progress. 'Ok that's enough for now. I need someone to take the food down to Damian and see if they can obtain anything else about who he is' Robin countinued moving the petri dish over to the side. 'Tim find me some hairs we can use for The Batman and we'll begin the test' Robins tone throughout the series of commands was dull and void of any speciic emotion. They were just clear and simple comands. So many feeligns were trapped inside him now all trying to find an outlet to escape from inside him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:58 am
'Sure' Tim replied energtically placing sandwich down on the computer. He grabbed a pair of tweezers. He began to formualte a list of areas he could scan for hairs. It seemed the most sensiable and logical point to start was in the house and in the bedroom. He doubted Alfred had gotten a chance to change the seats before he was taken away.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:47 pm
"Huh, I do it," said Sparrow Girl. She walked up to her father and the tray of food for the prisoner. "But I doubt he'll take it and eat it," she said. She then picked it up and walked towards the prisoners area.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:07 am
Damian galnced up hearing the tell tale signs of a an approaching person. He hoped it was the mouthy toad who dared to defy his blood claim. He just hoped the fool who dared to defy him had a blade as strong as his mouth. He lay still still slouching in the corner. He refused to be turned back as this point now.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:35 am
Tim strode towards the lift not hesitating to slip in back up into the mansion. The group were busy and pre-occupied to care what the little lad nerd was doing to care. The team seemed close and together, yet Robin seemed to disant from the group as if he was trying to hide or shield something from the group. It was intriguing though tasks infront of his full and undivided attention.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games