Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:57 am
Host club? Had he missed that part? At the time so many things were happening it was hard to pay attention to such weak memories.
I feel like a complete idiot…She’s clearly pissed at me..again. How do I always manage to do that?

Travis ran his hands through his hair anxiously.
“Listen Mayumi. I’m….s- just forget it ok!” Travis said through gritted teeth. Women…still as tricky as before.
Control it, Travis. Don’t blow up. “Hey…hey, are you crying?” He asked as he stood from the swing, a slight panic to his voice. Her eyes were wet and she was quick to wipe her face. He sighed, feeling the most helpless he’s ever been. What could he do?
“Um…”
This is ridiculous.

Travis walked over to where Mayumi stood. He was already feeling embarrassed over what he was going to try to do. He lifted his arms awkwardly to try and comfort her.
“I’m sorry all right? I…I’m a jerk. A lot. Ok? That’s just…me. So stop crying.” He paused and looked down at her. His hands were frozen just about to touch her.
It seemed inappropriate to even touch her-though he wanted to- would she be mad, even more so, if he did?
Travis patted her on the back lightly, all the muscles in his body stiff.
I’m gunna get smacked. He thought already wincing. "I get that I'm a pain. If you wanna leave. Please, just go. You're right...I've tried to leave you alone so many times...I can't. But..." He said, his voice so low he wasn't sure if she'd hear it all.

[[Haha. He's so funny, he can't even hug her!]]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:28 pm
"uuhumm" Ethan moaned as he awoke to thw sound and touch of Suko..
"Suko-kun what is going on...? he said rubbing his eyes like he just woke up from a long nap. Ethan suddenly remembered everything that happened. He looked around and wondered how he got outside.
"Chetan? where is he?" Ethan stood up, now serious.
"i need to talk to him.." Ethan muttered.

-----------
Chetan was outside the dorms walking around not in a rush at all. Looks like some of the classes were let out, students walking past him not giving a care in the world of him. Chetan noticed sevral freshmen girls giggling and pointing at him. he didnt know weither it was a good thing or a bad thing. Chetan suddenly smelled the scent of a vampire but wasn't sure if it was Ethan or not,so he didnt chase after the scent immediately.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:19 pm
Suko grinned slightly and pulled ethan in a gentle hug. "Chetan's still at the dorm, i left him behind in a run as soon as he knocked you out," He whispered into his ear," Are you all right," He asked pulling away slightly to kiss the top of his head where he'd hit the wall, where a slight bump was forming," He didnt hurt you anywhere else that i should know about did he," He asked concern shadowing his rationalization that they should keep moving for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:35 pm
Mayumi closed her eye's as Travis reached forward, wiping away her tears.
When he had made an end of speaking, Mayumi looked up at him, wiping her tears away again. She forced a smile, that gradually formed into a real one.
Leaning forward, she wrapped her arms around his middle. Her head rested against his chest.
"I'm sorry, Travis.. But I wear my emotions on my sleeve." She mused.
Mayumi closed her eyes. It was easier when it was quiet...no arguing. Peace.

"You're not a pain, you're just...well stubborn." Mayumi said, her voice soft, almost a whisper.

[[Sorry... it's late and my mom is kicking me off. I'd make it better if I had the time :/ ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:38 pm
Ethan clamed down a bit and blushed when Suko embraced him.
"I'm fine. He didn't do anything you need to know about." Ethan whispered back into his ear hugging him tighter. But he then pulled from Suko and started to walk back to the dorm,
"we should go back Suko-san...I have chemistry soon, my favorite class. I don't think i wanna miss it." Ethan lied plastering a fake smile on his face.Ethan knew what was going on and had to explain things to Chetan, or atleast Mr.puckles.

----------------------
Chetan suddenly spotted Ethan's red head behind a thick bed of bushes. Chetan stopped and continued to stare at the bushes trying to see if he could spot Suko. Chetan walked through the bushes quietly, he stood behind Ethan, It seemed like Ethan had stopped moving to listen to something Suko was saying. Chetan took his chance. He reached his arm out of the bush and grabbed Ethan by the neck and pulled him into the bush. Ethan tried to scream at first but then stopped noticing it was chetan who had grabbed him. Chetan whispered something into his ear and then to two started running off somewhere, leaving suko behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:28 pm
Suko knew ethan was lying but a moment later it seemed like Ethan just disappeared from his sight. "Ethan," He said loudly calling his name," ETHAN," He called even louder panic encroaching his voice as he burst through the bush but he seemed to be in no direction he look. Suko was panicing to much to even try to find him by sent . He looked around the woods not remembering which direction the school was in. He looked for anything familiar but he wasnt used to this landscape and he didnt know this forest good enough. He just took off running in a direction after a while of wandering trying to atkleast get out of the forest. He burst from the forest and into the road and saw the car in time to just barl;y move but it clipped his leg and he felt warmness well up in that area. He looked at the driver and asked the direction to the school and the driver stared at him wide eyedd but point off in the direction he had come. Suko nodded his thanks grimly and set off at a limp to the school feeling the blood slowly slside down his leg.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:52 pm
Travis relaxed little by little when he realized he wasn’t going to be physically harmed.
He closed his eyes trying to keep his heart rate steady, it gave him away for a second or two, and he hoped she hadn’t noticed. Then again that was unlikely since her head was so close to his heart.
She was…hugging him again.
It felt so odd to Travis and yet somehow natural in a way. He was reminded of a song he used to listen to.

And I have to speculate
That God himself did make us into
Corresponding shapes like puzzles pieces
From the clay

He chuckled softly aloud, wondering why he remembered it now.
“Listen, I’m…uh...not used to this sort of thing anymore so…I’m bad at it.” He tried to explain without feeling even more embarrassed. It didn’t work. Chagrin flowed through his veins traveling throughout his whole body.

Was he fidgeting? Or shaking? He started chewing on the side of his lower lip.
She was already holding him-so why were his hands still in the air, why couldn’t he hold her too?

[[Wouldn't it be cute if Mayumi took his hands and wrapped them around her so he would be hugging her too? Or maybe say something like, it was ok for him to do so? heart heart xd What do you think?]]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:40 pm
Ethan had to stop running for he was feeling strange. He seemed paler than usual. Chetan stopped and turned around to see Ethan leaning against a tree. Chetan stood in front of Ethan,
"you're thirsty. You need human blood.."Chetan pushed himself on Ethan similarly like he did to Suko, but more gentler. He held Ethan close to him,
" Take mines..i dont need it.."
"......B-but your not human Se....Chetan." Ethan muttered trying to break free of his grasp.
"I, might not be human. But this body is.." Ethan looked away, he didnt want to do it, but his body craved the scent of his human blood. Ethan slowing grabbed onto Chetan and smelled his neck, he slowly inserted his white teeth into his pale neck. Chetan didn't even flinch at the pain, he just held onto Ethan. Tears feel from Ethan's face, and he forced himself to pull back,
" Why did you come back....Why! You said you never would!...." Ethan tried to shout but instead his voice cracked. He pushed Chetan off him with all his might, and suprising Chetan let go of him. He stared at the ground in regret.
"I had to...And i wasn't planing on coming back you b*****d. But when Puckles told me there was someone else, I came rushing back." Chetan seemed suddenly angry, remembering the past.
"And good thing i did come back! Look what that man has done to you! Yo-you're a vampire now! How am i suppose to live until the end of the world knowing you are still alive?" Chetan hissed. Chetan's blood was flowing like crazy out of his neck. he only now started to feel it. But he could since another vampire coming closer.
"great, this blood is attracting you're little friend over.." Chetan muttered covering his neck with his hand. Ethan wiped the tears from his face,
"suko-kun..?" Ethan called out with a small hopeful voice.

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:20 pm
Suko had smelled the blood a while back and now stepped out from behind a tree about 10ft. from where ethan and chetan was. His irises flickered from purple to bright crimson. "Since Ethan seems to hold some sentimental value for you," He said hoarsly," I will not set my bloodlust upon you," He said choking on another word,"willingly that is," He said and coughed out alittle blood. He looked down to see the blood was seeping through his pants and creating a ling down them as it dripped out the bottom of his pants onto the ground." And its not like i changed Ethan willingly," He said barly audible to human ears as he grew weaker," I must go before it breaks loose like last time," He said reffering to his bloodlust.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:57 pm
"suko!" Ethan shouted. Ethan tried toward Suko. Chetan quickly grabbed onto Ethan by his wrist, tightly.He pulled ethan against his will to his chest. He twisted Ethan's head so he could face him, his blood covered hands quickly dirtied Ethan's face and body. The smell of the blood called out to Ethan even more,
"If you leave now, forget about seeing him again" Chetan said referring to Ethan. And tried to pull away but clearly Chetan wasnt going to let him. Ethan soon became too compled by the blood and he started licking the blood on his cheeks that Chetan had left from touch him. Ehan's eye turned red and he tried to get to Chetan's neck, but he held him so he couldnt.
"How could you leave your perious Ethan behind like this. I have him wrapped around my finger, if u leave..I can make him mine." Chetan challenged, with a smile onhis face, his arms tightly wrapped around Ethans small body  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:09 pm
"Would you really do that to him," Suko said turning back around with a glare," To Ethan would you bend him to your will," He said and took a step closer accidently leaning on his injured leg and felt searing pain launch up his leg," Im stronger when in Blood lust, and im a PurebLood i wont be as easy to be held back as Ethan is, and Ethan isnt willing to drain that body of all its blood," He said and coughed more blood out, he took another step towards them more carfully this time he was within 5 ft. of them. He could lunged or he could let the blood lust take control," So....Seth.....," He said vaguely," Whats you choice , let him go, or risk Blood lust of a pureblood," He said and his eyes turned a Crimson so bright it hurt to look at his eyes as e lunged and wrapped an arm around chetans wiast slamming him inot a tree behind him, the tree cracked and started to fall, but Suko held onto Chetan's waist so he didnt fall. He wrapped himself around chetan so he was standing behind him with his arm around his waist and slowly pressed his fangs into Chetans throat, the side that wasnt blood. He whispered in Chetan's mind,"To late i guess bloodlust won," he said seductivly and he buried his fangs as depe as they could go.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:55 pm
[[Lawl. Yes. Travis's so awkward, it's funny.]]

Laughing softly at his words, Mayumi said:
"You know, it's okay to hug me back, Travis." She said, her quiet voice soft and clear.
"It doesn't matter to me if you aren't used to this kind of thing. You'll get used to it in a short-while." Mayumi added.

Meekly, her fingers grazed his chest; tracing patterns on it with the tips of her fingers. His loud heart beat fast, that was normal though. For a werewolf at least. The same with being very warm compared to humans. They were usually around a toasty 108 degrees Fahrenheit. His skin though, seemed to be slightly warmer than her's. Or at least it was noticable at touch.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:24 pm
Chetan had that huge smile on his face when he heard his name,
"you're very smart aren't you?" Seth chuckled with a deep laugh. He pushed Ethan away, knowing what suko was about to do.

As Suko sank his teeth Chetan moaned loudly, acting as if the pain felt good.
" i was hoping it would.." Seth whispered back into his mind. Chetan wrapped his arms around suko's body and squeezed him tightly. He stuck his nails into suko's skin then moved his hand so it would leave large cuts in his back. Seth stared laughing sinisterly and pushed him off onto the ground. Chetan stood up and pushed down his foot on Suko's neck. Seth smiled and pulled out a wooden steak and smiled sincerely.
" I hope to see you in hell." Seth muttered his face seeming much kinder for some reason.

Ethan watched in terror from afar, he felt a single rain drop hit his face. a couple rain drops started to fall from the sky. Ethan didn't know what to do he began to panic as tears fell from his blood covered face. Then he remembered something. He reached his necklace that he would always wear just in case, but now that he thought about it it probably wouldnt be a good thing for him to carry as a vampire. He looked at the little bottle dangling around his neck, filled with a clear liquid. Ethan slowly got up and walked toward Seth and Suko. Seth was so caught up in the moment he didnt notice Ethan come up behind him. Ethan opened the bottle,
"Seth-kun..." Ethan called up his voice shaken. Seth was surprised to hear someone call him Seth-kun, and to hear it from Ethan. He turned around to see Ethan holding the tiny bottle, Ethan threw the water out onto Seth's face. .Seth removed his foot from Suko's neck and screamed and covered his eyes with his hand.
"Ethan! Why!WHY!" Seth yelled tears falling from his eyes. The water that Ethan had thrown was holy water, the one thing that could stop Seth. Seth fell to his knees and yelled in pain, the blood from the human body was flowing out like crazy. it was amazing that the body could even live. Seth was bleeding hard his body obsessively couldn't last much longer.
Ethan walked toward Seth and knelt down in front of him. Ethan embraced him once more,
"Give up Seth."
"never." he whispered.
"I'll be back.." Seth reached to his side and pulled a certain key off his jacket. He slipped it into his pocket then forced himself up off the ground. He removed his hand from his face, his face looked like it was burned and thw white of his eyes were beet red. He took one more look at suko and Ethan and walked away; strangely with a smile on his face. Ethan looked at the golden key that Seth had given him, he wondered what it was for, but before he could think any further his eyes wielded up with tears and he burst out crying.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:03 am
Suos eyes widen when he heard seth say he hoped it would and tried to push away but the thirst wouldnt let him before he felt seths arms atight around him. He tried to cry out in pain as he felt the nails leave gorges in his back, but seths neck muffled his crys. Then he felt himself being pushed off seth and onto the ground and the next thing he knew there was a foot on his neck. The bloodlust had been satified enough for the moment that it was no longer within his grasp to use its strength. He coughed heavily and watched seth pulled out a wooden stake. He thoguht that was the end but ethan came to his rescue, with holy water. most of the water got seth but a drop fell onto sukos arm and he felt a searing pain. How seth lasted a whole bottle of thatwas unbelivable. Within moments it was over , seth was gone, and ethan was crying. Suko felt broken somehow, broken bloody and bleeding, but he slid over to ethan and embraced him smiling," Atleast we made it ," He whispered," Atleast we made it," He said and thenfrom lose of blood and the battle the world spun and was swallowed by blackness as he hit the ground.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:44 am
Ethan tried to hold back his tears as Suko embraced him. But as he was holding onto Suko he felt like a whole new person, something that happened this day had totally changed his life. And it wasn't him being a vampire, it was something much more.

Suko suddenly fell to the ground, Ethan was surprised. He suddenly noticed a burn spot onhis arm, Ethan gasped realizing it was probably from the holy water. Ethan grabed the golden key and from the sharp end cut his wrist open, the blood spilled out like crazy. He lifted Suko's head and let him drink form his wrist, like Suko had done for him. He watched as the blooded flowed down into Suko's mouth, his eyes empty of emotion.

---------------------
[[skip to next day back in the dorm]]
Ethan put some clothing on, for he had just came out of the shower. Suko was lying in bed shirtless. Ethan had cared to his wounds the night before with some of his herbs, all he needed now was for Suko to wake up.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games