Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:20 pm
Blood Dragon_17 - accepted  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:57 pm
Username: Corelleon
Rp name: Nakashima Hyuuga
Elements?: Lightning/Fire
Bloodline/Clan?: Byakugan/Inuzuka
Have you read the Starter Forum? Affirmative
Demon?: No
Activity: (how often you are online) I’m fairly active, usually logging on two or three times a day if not more.
Why do you want to join the leaf? Because, it will help me to create a unique character who knows both Hyuuga(Gentle Fist) and Leaf(Strong Fist) style taijutsu.
How can you better the leaf village? Through creative posts of good quality and length.
Give an Rp example:
A torch flickered in the wind as a solitary individual walked down the empty streets of Konohagakure, his steps making no more noise than that of a passing shadow. It was late and few from the village were up at this hour, most of them being shinobi who were on guard duty, but this night Nakashima Hyuuga walked the streets. Nakashima found that night the village proved to be a good obstacle course that would help his training, and so it was this night that Nakashima prepared to run his course again to see if he could best his time.

Crouching down Nakashima quickly filtered through a few hand signals before whispering silently to himself “Kage Bunshin no Jutsu(Shadow Clone Technique).” A cloud of smoke exploded next to him as a copy of Nakashima stood up out of the smoke. Nakashima reached over and touched the clone and smiled for as always the clone was very warm to the touch. “You know the rules.” Nakashima said casually to the clone and watched as it dropped into a crouch, waiting for Nakashima to do likewise. “1…2…3…GO!!!” Nakashima shouted and both he and the clone burst forward into a dead run.

The two raced down the street before suddenly darting to the left down an alley. Nakashima jumped over a crate and kicked off the wall near him then focusing chakra into his feet he ran along the wall on the other side of the alleyway. The clone ran up the wall opposite of Nakashima then kicked off at the same time both twisting in air to avoid colliding with the other as they flew over a gate in the middle of the alleyway. Nakashima did a cartwheel in mid-air landing lightly on the opposite roof while the clone did a front tuck and landed lightly on the ground in the alleyway below.

The two continued along through the village twisting and turning through the streets, ducking down alleyway’s all the while pushing themselves to outpace their opponent. When the two where close enough they would occasionally trade blows back and forth neither being able to make any real headway against the other. They would occasionally pass one of the shinobi on guard who would only laugh at them as the raced on past. The race went on for about an hour and a half Nakashima stopping only to make another clone when either he managed to best it in a quick confrontation or it’s time limit expired.  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:15 pm
accepted  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Username: mookie_dibbs
Rp name: Ryo Hyuuga
Elements?: Wind & Lightning
Bloodline/Clan?: Hyuuga
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Activity: (how often you are online) 5 to 4 times a week
Why do you want to join the leaf? The Leaf Village is the largest village, also my clan (Hyuga) is in Konohagakure .

How can you better the leaf village? I can use my experience to protect the village from enemies. I will also become one of the best shinobi and serve directly under the hokage.

Give an Rp example:
Ryo leaves the Hot Springs in a relaxed mood, thinking about what the next day will bring. "Man I'm hungry", he said. "Grrrrrrrr" his stomach growls intensely. Ryo goes to get some cup ramen and milk from the store, but just as he leaves the store, he notices he left his katana at the hot springs. "AHHH CRAP!!!" he yells. Running franticly he arrives at the hot springs. Moving so fast he doesn't notice walking into the womens bath...."PERVERT!!!", the girls scream out. Blushing, Ryo just stares as it is hard for him to look away.
xp

this_is_mookie

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:16 pm
have you been accepted to hyuuga?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:13 am
perkydemonofdoom
have you been accepted to hyuuga?

I've been waiting to get aprroved for hyuuga...but i think you overlooked me sweatdrop  

this_is_mookie

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:25 pm
alright, i'll look again. you already posted a profile, so just post in the ranks forum and start in the academy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:58 pm
Username: The Leux
Rp name: Leux
Elements?: Earth-Fire
Bloodline/Clan?: Nope
Demon?: Nope
Activity: (how often you are online) everyday at least once a day.
Why do you want to join the leaf? The only village I know extensive information about, as well as it has the most Fire-earth ninjutsu.

How can you better the leaf village? My character Leux is a shield.
In every game I've ever played, I always pick the 'tanker' character, take every hit, defend my teammates from death. That is what Leux is, and what he will always be.

Give an Rp example:

"..." The man weaved in and out of the crowd, being careful not to bump into anyone. As he ventured deeper into the marketplace, his nose caught the scent of fish. He wished he could stay a bit longer, but he had to keep up with his parents. This part of Konoha was unfamiliar, and he didn't wish to get lost. "Come now, Leux!" His mother reached out and grabbed his hand softly, then pulled him through the crowd. All three, his father, mother, and himself. They all wore brown, tattered capes. He hoped that they could get it fixed here, maybe if...

"Everyone! Get inside your homes immediately! The hokage has issued a state of warning! There are rogue shinobi in the area, please return to your homes immediately!" Leux looked around worriedly, and in the process and confusion, his hand was ripped from his mother's grasp. Wide- eyed, he looked around at the flurry of bodies and he began to tear up...
(Leux at a young age, obviously...)  

Mantus Aburame

deathstarlink97

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:15 am
Username: deathstarlink97
Rp name: tiger kurookami
Elements?: lightning and water
Bloodline/Clan?: noun at the moment
Have you read the Starter Forum? yes
Demon?: no
Activity: (how often you are online) not 24 hours but i will rp during the morning and at times when im not busy that i promise but I can be online every day ps:got my labtop taken away >_>
Why do you want to join the leaf?
because I think I can learn really cool jutsu their plus I am a taijutsu ninja and I need to learn some of the leafs simple beginings of taijutsu to be a strong ninja.
How can you better the leaf village?
I can only promise that if need I will do what ever I can I dont know what else I can do for this village other than that.
Give an Rp example: tiger was walking a path for a couple of days and he looked almost sick because he didn't eat for three days "damn it I should have eaten before I left didn't think the walk would be this long"he said as he continued walking he seemed that he was walking for days when he new he was walking for a few hours during that sunny day he then say gates up ahead and he smiled "people I think I made it"he said as he started to run soon after he was at the gates and never noticed how tall the gates were he walked slowly looking around nervusly mostly because he was never around so much people before he saw a noodle shop ahead and then took a seat what can I get ya"the cheif said tiger looked at the menu and said "get me one bowl of rawmen extra beef "he soon started eating about six bowls and paid the man "thank you "he said as he walks away "hmmm know that I'm here I need to find the academy for training if I really want to be a ninja I got to find it "he said as he looked around as he saw the academy and ran in to sign up as a ninja.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:38 pm
Username:Wolf6788
Rp name:Shin yo
Elements?:Fire and water
Bloodline/Clan?: none
Have you read the Starter Forum?:yes
Demon?:no
Activity: any time I get on Why do you want to join the leaf? because i like the head band and the village andeverything about it

How can you better the leaf village? i wont to be a guy like naruto but not wonting to be hokogay

Give an Rp example: Shin looked out in the day wondering what to do but thought of somthing he would go get a mission by his captain "hay wach it,any ways what are we doing today?" Shin said  

Wolf of Protection

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:53 am
Username: Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX
Rp name: Raziel Ruglia
Elements?: Fire
Bloodline/Clan?: None
Activity: (how often you are online) Everday if I can
Why do you want to join the leaf? It's always been my favorite village, plus it seems the best place to start out from

How can you better the leaf village? By being the best ninja I can, to protect my friends and lay down my life for them. That is my Nindo, my way of life.

Give an Rp example:

He took a deep breath and released it slowly as he assumed the first form, his blade moving with him like an extension of his body. He moved through the motions slowly, making sure each was performed flawlessly as he went from one step to the next, his blade following his motions obediently.

And thus his day began, as it had for the last few years since he had been found. He had developed his own unique forms and kata's during the time he had spent wandering the wilderness, and they had only become better with his time in the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:47 pm
Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX - Alright, just keep in mind that rp samples are meant to be a paragraph

Wolf6788 - Wolf is not a demon. For our list of demons, please look here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16989043 They are all taken. Also, please look at others posts for an appropriate rp sample

deathstarlink97 - Accepted, but please use capitalization and punctuation in posts so they aren't as confusing to read.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mantus Aburame

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:04 pm
...Am I just invisible or something? o.o  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games