Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:23 pm
Nightfire walked into the room and saw the doll in his mother's hand. So he walked over ti his mom and loked at the doll. "Eeek, scary looking dolls," said Nightfire.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:41 pm
"Then more for me," said Fortuna in a teasing voice of happy tone. When she was done she put a plate out for herself and started to eat since the kids didn't want anything.

Lyra then looked at the clock and said, "Hm, 9:06."

"Huh," Flora looked confused at what Lyra said.

"Ok, sorry Flora, its just I have to take my medicine now," said Lyra. She walked over to a cubort, topk out a small bottle of percribed medicine, opened, and put one pil in her mouth.

"And tell me why again you must take it?" asked Flora.

"Its just to help so I don't catch another bad fever," replied Lyra.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:48 pm
Kobi finished his apple and threw the core away. He then walked over to Lyra and asked"So lyra, what do you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:56 pm
"Hm, I'm not that sure," said Lyra.

"Heh, you two are probably going to make kissy faces I bet," teased Flora.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:02 pm
Kobi blushed and looked down at his feet but said nothing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:04 pm
Nightstar flew up and looked at the doll that looked like her father. She picked it up and looked at it very carefully. Something about it didn't look right. She then heard a voice from inside the doll that said, 'Help Me Nightstar!'
Nightstar was in shock, with wided eyes for it sounded like her father's voice. "Dad," she said in shock.

((I'll play Robin/Nightwing now. But I'll put up his profile in a bit or later))  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:20 pm
Name: d**k Grayson
Codename: Robin
User Image
Personality: nice, affectionate, serious, strong, brave, handsome, smart, stricted
Powers: none
Abilities: martial arts, kirate
Weakness: his wife Starfire, his two kids, teammates
Weapons: boomer-rang, bo-staff, disks, slingshot/hookshot, sword
Bio: He use to be trained by Batman, his adoptive father but then left Batman and formed a team called Teen Titans. Now he is married to a tameran princess and has two half human and tameran kids.
Good/Evil: Good
Theme Song: What's Left of Me
Other: His oldest and only daughter Nightstar will become leader one day and he is a very loving father but can be very strict when it comes to punishments.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:24 pm
Then Lyra giggled towards Kobi and kissed him on the cheek. She the transformed into her wolf-dragon form and ran towards the roof as she teased Kobi to follow her.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:29 pm
Kobi tranformed into his wolf form and chased Lrya onto the room. Once he caught her, he lightly takled her and turned back into his human form.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:10 pm
Lyra turned back to her normal form and kissed Kobi on the lips.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:23 pm
Kobi kissed Lyra back and once they finished; he smiled and said,"so any thoughts about what you might want to do today."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:28 pm
"Hm, well. . ." then the sky got cloudy adn began to rain. "Great, I pretty much don't liek teh rain," said Lyra.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:53 pm
Kobi looked up the sky and sighed as he said,"Really, because the rain always reminds me of the happy times I spent while i was being held hostage."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:32 pm
Lyra looked at Kobi and said, "The rain isn't always my best friend but what do you mean by that though. When you were hostage?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:42 pm
((Uh PinkrRoseFox, I don't believe the puppets have sucked the souls from the Titans yet. So how would Robin's voice be inside his puppet?))

"Okay." Shana said, sighing in relief. A sense of comfort came over and she stuffed them down. Taking one last glance at the ridiculous puppets, she glanced over at the kitchen. "So I heard there was to be breakfest around here? I don't see any, but maybe you guys eat invisible food."

Azar smiled lightly at Faith. "Don't worry, they're just freaky dolls sent from over-obsessive fans. Nothing that bad." He glanced over at the kitchen. "Here, I can get some breakfest for you. Are you fine with tofu?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff