Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:00 am

Elyon noticed him close his eyes, seeing him breathing heavily she pressed harder into his wound, hoping that the pain would shock him awake. "Stay awake!" she hissed at him as she started to help him towards the water. Her hand was starting to feel wet from the blood that was seeping through the cloth. When they reached the water, she propped him up against a tree and tore yet another strip of cloth off her skirt. Balling it up, she switched it with the one that the boy was holding and moved his other hand so that he was holding the cloth against his back as well. "Now don't fall alseep!" she ordered as she went to wash off the makeshift bandage.

Coryn swore and unblocked the mental connection between himself and Kolan as he started to move as fast as he could towards the injured dragon. Okay, what has happened? Why are you bleeding? he demanded. If humans who where out to harm were in his forest . . . he wouldn't allow it. Unfortunately, there were plenty of bandits and poachers in his forest. As long as they didn't hurt too much he wouldn't feel it and was usually unaware of their presence.

Laura sighed as he ran off. He never said goodbye. However the kiss he left made up for it this time. "I'll be sure of it . . ." she muttered in response to his question even though she knew he wouldn't be able to hear her. After waiting a few minutes to make sure he wouldn't come running back, she shifted her form into that of a red fox. It was faster than her human form by far and would get back to her village in half the time. As such she was able to return to the celebrations without anyone being the wiser that she had slipped away.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:09 am

Kolan heard the other hiss, and he did indeed jerk and cringe as she pressed on the wound, "Damnit, wench," he mumbled, "Are you trying to kill me?" He struggled to keep his eyes open, glancing unfocusedly at her as he mumbled in growing delerium, "You're..lovely.." At the voice in his head, he furrowed his brow as if confused before answering back in what amounted to a mental mumble, too tired to remember to hate Coryn, Bandits..chasing a girl..I saved her and got..stabbed..He sighed through the link without meaning to, cringing again as he made a delerium induced comment to Coryn as well, I'm really tired, Coryn..She won't let me sleep, he said somewhat irritably despite his tiredness.

Rollan was about ready to howl with joy, before realizing something..he really did smell blood. He stiffened but recognized that it wasn't Coryn's blood..and not his mate's blood he was certain..so who? "The jerk," he growled, certain it was the orange-headed one's fault that the air smelled thickly of blood.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:20 am

She's smart then! Coryn practically roared in Kolan's head as he changed his shape into that of a dragon, lifting off as his tail wrapped around Karelym and placed her delicately on his back, flying directly to where Kolan was and landing. Karelym, I need you to help Kolan. he thought to his vyallah, knowing she would have the power to heal him.

"No . . . I'm trying to keep you alive." she muttered, barely hearing what he had mumbled. She never heard the second mumble because she was already at the water's edge and was cleaning the strip of cloth as best she could. . . . Then the dragon came. Elyon jumped violently and ran to her staff, placing herself between the injured boy and the dragon. She had heard many horror stories about dragon's growing up. So she was thinking that the dragon had come, smelling the blood, and was planning to feast. She glared up at the dragon, not seeing that it had a passenger.

Coryn noticed the girl who seemed very on edge. Well, he wasn't going to change in front of her. He tried moving to the left to get to Kolan, she moved to block him. He tried moving to the right, she moved again. He growled in frustration. Kolan, you're girlfriend won't let me pass! he thought to the other dragon. He had to trust this entirely to Karelym.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:29 am

Kolan cringed at Coryn's voice, Shhh..you're so loud... He glanced to the girl, his hand lifting slightly as he was struck by the sudden urge to see if it was as soft as it look, but he dropped it as the girl jumped up and ran to her staff. "N..No," he choked out. He didn't have the coherency to explain, or really the desire to..since explaining Coryn would be opening several doors he'd rather keep quiet, particularly those regarding himself.

Karelym felt herself being placed on Coryn's back, grabbing the scales as they flew. A girl stood, standing defensively in front of Kolan. Who was she?

Kolan heard the words and glanced to Coryn, eyes narrowing slightly, She's human, he retorted, as if that explained everything and that she was most certainly not his girlfriend. When all it really did was raise the question as to why Kolan would risk his life for a human he didn't even know.

Karelym slid from Coryn's back, walking to the girl and holding up her hands placatingly, "I'm an elf, I can heal him..I'm going to heal him, whether I have to fight my way through you or not, or you can just let me pass and save valuable time in healing him."

Kolan watched a bit, before his eyes closed again and he thought tiredly to Coryn, Your girlfriend is snarky, Coryn, and then a weak chuckle went through the line before Kolan abruptly fell silent.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:37 am

Elyon tensed but backed off. She never loosened her grip on her staff however, and was ready to defend herself at anytime. She also didn't understand why the boy said 'no.' She dared not look at him for an explanation, perfering to keep her eyes locked on the dragon, especially it's tail, since she had heard from her brothers that dragons like to use their tails a lot, having it sneak up on the victim like a snake.

Coryn growled and shifted uncomfortably under the girl's stare. He also didn't understand why Kolan would risk his life for her. It didn't make sense . . . he hated humans. He looked over at Kolan and his eyes widened seeing that he had fallen asleep. "KOLAN!" Coryn shouted urgently. WAKE UP YOU STUPID DRAGON!! he yelled into Kolan's mind.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:38 am

(How are you two on all the time every night all night?How is that possible?)

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:40 am

((We're freakin insomniacs. xd ))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:43 am

(And your not on during the day because...?What are you two vampires?)

vampire_girl6666

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:45 am

((I have school, and I like to sleep in on the weekends. 3nodding . . . Although I wish I was a vampire . . .))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:45 am

(Same here...)

vampire_girl6666

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:47 am

(The sweet power of..purple..<3)

Karelym nodded to the girl and headed past, going instantly to Kolan and kneeling beside him. She pressed a hand to each side where the stab wounds were, pressing her hands against him and closing her eyes as she murmered, "This will hurt..I'm sorry," for mortal wounds, the magick was regrettably painful.

Kolan heard his name shouted but didn't open his eyes, though at the shout in his head he jerked awake with wide eyes and a pained expression. I'm awake! He growled slightly, and then his expression scrunched with pain as he hissed, the magick burning through him to heal him. As the final bit of the spell went to work, he let out a painful, partially roaring yell before slumping forward, clutching his now -healed stomach.

Karelym caught him as he slumped, looking to Coryn. He's healed, but he was close to dying, Coryn..he's still very weak right now
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:55 am

Elyon covered her ears hearing Kolan, for she assumed that was the boy's name after hearing the dragon shout it out, give a loud roar. She looked at him and saw him slumped over. She ran over to him, with concern in her expression. "Is he alright?" she asked the elf.

Coryn nodded in understanding, thankful somewhat that the girl had been distracted enough to tear her eyes from him. "I'll carry him back to the cave . . ." he said looking at Karelym. You'll have to sit behind him so he doesn't fall off.

Elyon looked up hearing the dragon speak and once again got into a defencive position. "I won't let you take him anywhere unless you can prove that you won't hurt him!" she yelled up at the dragon angrily. She felt like she owed a debt to the boy. He had saved her, so now she was going to protect him. It was only fair . . . besides, he was kinda cute . . . in a bit of a strange way . . .

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:05 am

Kolan glanced to the girl as Karelym nodded, "He'll be alright, he'll need to rest awhile and when he wakes up, he'll need plenty of food and drink." Kolan crinkled his nose at that, apparently not very hungry at the moment. Hearing Coryn's voice, she looked to him and then nodded, Alright, my vyallah.At hearing that Coryn was going to carry him, he merely remained silent.

Looking back to Kolan, she put his arm around her shoulder and helped him to stand, he looked at her a moment before his eyes went to the girl speaking. With a tired sigh, he stumbled forward and placed a hand on her shoulder, blaming all of this momentary weakness on his former injury. "S'alright," he said in a loud mumble, trying to ensure that he was heard by the girl, not considering it meant the others could hear, "The dragon is my..friend," for lack of a better term. Loathed enemy didn't sound quite right now that he owed Coryn and the elf-girl his life, and rival would sound odd coming from a 'human'..and so oddly enough, the word seemed to fit..

Karelym blinked in surprise, before glancing to Coryn with a smile, See? He's warming up to you already, my love. You are irresistable. She stepped forward with Kolan, who squeezed the girl's shoulder a bit before letting go and allowing Karelym to lead him to Coryn, glancing up at him and now wondering why Coryn was bothering to help him after all that he'd done earlier.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:12 am

Coryn was laughing histerically on the inside. 'Friend?' How did that work out?

Elyon simply gripped her staff tighter and followed after him. "Well then I'm coming, if only to help make sure he'll survive the night." she said stubbornly, still not trusting ther dragon completely. And why the hell was her shoulder tingling? She decided to save that question for a later time, when there wasn't a dragon nearby.

Coryn snorted at the girl's stubborness. "Well then you'll have to get on my back." he said and lay down so that it would be easier for his passengers to get on.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:19 am

Kolan heard the girls words and wanted to do two things: chuckle..and groan. Why wouldn't the human girl leave? Didn't she understand that he didn't want her? She helped him. Great. Therefore he wouldn't claw her face off, but that didn't mean he wanted to be all buddy buddy with her.

Karelym went to help Kolan but he shrugged her off, with a single jump, he landed on Coryn's back, though the cost of his little stunt was a painful cringe as he expended more energy he didn't currently have to spare. Karelym waited for the girl to get up, figuring she'd want to sit behind Kolan. And then she got up, grabbing a scale with each hand as the others did likewise.

Karelym thought to him, Our romantic evening was cut a bit short, she chuckled, but I am proud of you my vyallah. I love you. She smiled.

Kolan was thinking for a moment, leaning against Coryn's back sleepily as he held on. It was odd to be a dragon on another dragons back..it was like a horse riding a horse, it was just..odd. But that was alright..in this form it didn't matter so much, though he longed for his own form. After a moment, he thought to Coryn quietly. You didn't have to..help me, you know. The Elder wouldn't have been angry.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games