Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:05 am
Ryan chuckled. "Never knew you were one to be so clumsy Giac." he said teasingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:29 am
Giacare raised a brow as he looked to Brilyra and then back to Ryan with a smirk. "I won't be the only clumsy one, if you ever manage to seduce your wife properly."

Brilyra laughed in surprise at that, "Is that how you ensnared your wife, Giacare?"

Giacare shook his head as the smirk became a grin, "My good looks, wit, and charm are irresistable, seduction was only for fun."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:55 am
Ryan rolled his eyes and continued to eat. "SURE it was . . . you probably needed it." he said with a smirk to Giacare's seduction comment.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:17 pm
((Bumpity.))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:57 am
Giacare left his brow raised, "Don't put your problems off on me, little brother," he chuckled. "I doubt your 'good' looks will get you a bedmate come nighttime," he was referring to Ryan's trollism.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:09 am
Ryan growled, his hand clenching. "That . . . was a low blow . . ." he uttered and then abrupty stood up and left the room. When he was in the next room he quickly spun and punched the wall to relieve his sudden anger. It worked, if only slightly. He was sensitive about being a troll, having been taunted, ridiculed and teased about it by Brilyra and others when Brilyra wasn't around. And now his own brother was making a crack at it . . . It hurt . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:19 am
Giacare and Brilyra watched as he growled and then stood and left. Brilyra went to go after him and Giacare raised a hand, "Let me, please." With that, he left the room and glanced around..hearing a wall being punched led him to the other and opened the door, heading inside and shutting it behind him.

He looked at the other a moment, before stepping closer with his hands raised as if in surrender, "I'm sorry, Ryan. Truly. It was wrong of me to say that, inexcusable. I can offer as explanation only that I've missed you, and it makes my tongue looser than usual to think that we are together again..and of course, being a prisoner does tend to take away one's desire for tact." Giacare sighed as he stepped forward, placing a hand on Ryan's shoulder and giving it a firm squeeze, "I am sorry. Please forgive me, Ryley?" Giacare was sincere, not wanting to ever hurt his brother.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:37 am
Ryan turned to Giacare. "I forgive you . . ." he muttered with a sigh. He was still hurting a bit, and still a bit angry at his brother but . . . he knew that once he got over that, he would truly forgive him. He then noticed a slight pain in his fist and blinked before pulling his fist away from the wall and looked at it, noticing that it was scraped and bleeding rather heavily. He just stared at it and blinked a few times. "I can't believe I didn't feel that . . ." he muttered as he continued to stare at his fist.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:59 am
Giacare seemed relieved and then looked to his brother's fist. It was scraped and bleeding, and at the other's words..his eyes widened slightly. "You didn't?" He came forward, grabbing his brother's fist with a concerned expression before he put forth healing magick into the fist, watching as the scrapes began to heal. He'd gotten magick from his time in Snormia, he didn't doubt that Ryan had some magick lying dormant somewhere as well, but he knew both of their magicks, assuming the other had any, would be rather weak. It simply wasn't in their blood. "Better?" he asked softly, once the wound had healed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:19 am
Ryan smiled at his brother as he wiggled his fingers. "Yeah. Feels fine." he said and then abruptly put his brother in a headlock and started to give him a noogie. "Ha! I can still do this to you even though I'm smaller!" he said triumphantly with a laugh.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:26 am
Giacare smiled as the other wiggled his fingers. And then he blinked in surprise as he was caught in a headlock and given a noogie. "Hey! No fair! I was distracted," he whined playfully. He then grinned as he moved his arms around Ryan's waist, twisting so that the other was in his grasp before they went to the ground. He made sure the other didn't get hurt, and then laid on top of Ryan with his head still in Ryan's lock, "And I can do this." Giacare stayed on top of Ryan, grinning as he began poking him in the sides.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:32 am
Ryan started laughing and his headlock on Giacare loosened. "H-hey! St-stop that!" he laughed out before tickling Giacare back.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:39 am
"Hey, stop that," he mocked in a purposefully poor impression of Ryan. And then as he was tickled back, he burst out laughing, grabbing at his brother's wrists. "Uh uh, little brother's should respect their wonderful, amazing older brother's..such as myself." Giacare grinned at Ryan.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:52 am
"Amazing? Who are you talking about Giac? I think you're delusioned." Ryan said with a laugh.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:22 pm
Giacare arched a brow, "The only delusional one here is you, if you doubt my amazingness!" Twisting, he moved so that Ryan's back was to his chest as he grabbed Ryan's right wrist with his left hand, and Ryan's left wrist with his right hand, crossing Ryan's arms over his chest and holding him tightly in an entrapping embrace.

He set his chin on Ryan's shoulder and tilted his head to the other with a smile, "By the Gods, little brother. I've missed you, snarky mouth and all," he teased. Giacare tilted over his brother, pressing an upside down kiss to Ryan's forehead before going back to resting his chin on the other's shoulder as he playfully kept him trapped..aside from just being happy to have his brother in his arms again.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games