Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:54 pm
Kya's large ear flicked as it heard his heart speed up, like a drum in her ear. She groggily opened her eyes, still latched onto him, and looked up at him. "Is it morning?" She asked, still trying to blink the fog away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:59 pm
"It is," Meshik said and brushed some strands of hair from her face. It was the best he could do, otherwise he might just have to make love to her or something.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:23 pm
Kya sat up, obliviously unlatching and looking around. "Hmm... I slept well.." She remarked, stretching and looking to the dresser. She shuffled through it, pulling out a kimono similar to her own. White was uncommon, but Kya seemed to carry an infinite amount of them. She undid her obi, tossing it on the bed and flipping the kimono off. "Whew.." She folded it neatly, placed it on the dresser, and began getting dressed again. She didnt seem to mind Meshik seeing her at all, changing and leaving the kimono. She picked up the obi, and retied it around her stomach again. It compressed her slim figure, and excentuated her already staggering bust, and unlike all her other clothing, she never discarded her obi. Reusing it every time she changed, bathed, and so on. She put on fresh socks, and slipped into her sandals again, fully dressed and ready to go. "How do I look?" She asked, even though she didnt look any different then normal.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:29 pm
Watching her dress, Meshik could only compare Kya to the most beautiful butterfly. Her new kimono seemed to flutter in the air when she asked him his opinion. He climbed off the bed and walked over to Kya. Inches away from her lips he said, "I love you," Before their lips met in a kiss. Meshik's eyes closed. Some white sparks drifted in the air behind him in the form of his Angelic wings.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:43 pm
Kya was surprised, but soon melted into the kiss, although she didnt know where the sudden wave of affection came from. Either way, it seemed to wash over her like a warm blanket, tingling her skin, causing a small wave of goosebumps as she kissed back. Her tails writhed and twisted caressing them as they kissed, as if teasing their skin to heighten the jolt of pleasure and love. Kya's wide eyes closed as she began kissing back, her hands working up to rest on his shoulders.

(Makes my heart flutter.. heart )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:54 pm
(I'm usually good with romantic posts. Too much reading of 'Tsukihime' I suppose)

Meshik lightly wrapped his arms around Kya and gently pulled her towards him like he was afraid he was going to break her. The power of Meshik's emotions forced a single tear drop to roll down his face, mixing with the saliva of their kiss. Soon his wings materialized. Pure white large Angel wings moved and embraced the two, providing warmth to them and making the moment that much more intense.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:58 pm
(xD Never heard of it, sound like quite a romance..)

Kya made a small noise, obviously overwhelmed with the moment, but enjoying it all. She broke away after a second, breathing softly, as if she didnt want the breath to leave her, and stared at him. So strong and overwhelming. Kya was having trouble handling it all. She leaned back in, grazing his lips to kiss again. Her hands wrapped around his neck and her chest pressed against him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:05 pm
(It is a romance, but it's pretty much off and on. And every romantic scene has foreplay and then...well...How are babies made? ^_^; The series is actually comparable to the Twilight movies, but only because the movies are ripping it off. Lots of Vampires and killings and such, only a thousand times better. And this is only a visual novel!)

Meshik was a little taller than Kya, so he had to lower his face down to kiss her again. The fluttery feeling in his chest became steadily more powerful since he could feel their hearts beating together in unison.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:09 pm
(Vampires.. I like.. I heard a lot of things about Twilight, but.. I didnt like it that much.. it was.. ok.. at least in the books...)

Kya felt like the moment was swallowing her, her knees together and wobbling to keep her standing. She leaned against him to support herself, the kiss drowning her mind and leaving her weak and breathless in his arms.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:16 pm
(Tsukihime is much better than that book. It is a unique kind of romance. Like what I tell people: It's a love story where boy meets girl, boy kills girl, girl comes back to life, girl seeks boys help in defeating Vampires to make up for him killing her. And from there romance starts)

Meshik's lips parted from Kya's and he let her rest on his torso, "You're so warm," He commented.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:36 pm
(I see. Strange, but thats why Im intruiged. )

Kya lay against him with her eyes closed, heart racing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:39 pm
Meshik was content for now to just hold her close, rubbing her back because he knew she was a little sensitive about her tails being touched. His heart was racing as well as hers, "I never thought I'd be able to have this feeling," He said, "Thank you."

(It's a good series. The anime was horrible though. Don't watch the anime because you just might judge the visual novel with it. The VN was kick a** compared to the anime, which left a lot of loose ends.)  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:52 pm
Kya's tails were the about the most sensitive part of her body, every hair on each tail registered feeling like sensitive skin, but unlike her skin, a sword wouldnt harm her tails. Even skilled warriors could only sever a few hairs, and of course, to Kya, that hurt a lot. Her tails rubbed against him, brushing and writhing. Kya felt her heart slowing as she calmed, that feeling beginning to cool down with the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:56 pm
Meshik's mouth opened, but only one word escaped, "...Amazing..." He looked down at her with a warm smile and petted her hair again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:54 pm
Kya blinked, looking up at him. "What?" She asked curiously, unsure of what he meant.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games