Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:07 am
(o-o you..you..you copy snark!)

Jyrek was still on the floor, his body tense and if possible, he withdrew furhter at the sound of his wife's and daughter's footsteps. As Emika entered, he put his hands over his head and curled into himself again. He mumbled out in a low growl, miserable and apologetic, "Sorry for yelling again..Emi.." The beast sniffed as another fat tear trickled down his cheek. He didn't think his daughter or wife had done it..he hadn't sensed the magick. But it was clear to him that losing his temper had precipitated this change somewhow..  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:16 am
((Hey! Roleplaying is thirsty work!!))

Emika rushed over to Jyrek and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Oh Jyr . . . I'm sorry . . . I didn't think that you would turn into this form again . . . I shouldn't have riled you so . . ." she said, petting him, trying to give him comfort. "We're going to have to do something about that temper." she teased him lightly, speaking so only he could hear her.

Shelby went over to her father as well, kneeling down next to him and petting one of his paws. She looked at her mom who looked back and nodded.

At the same time, Shelby and Emika released their magic, hoping to changed Jyrek back like they had done before.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:13 am
(So is existing! T__T! O-o do you drink your water with ice in it?)

Jyrek felt arms wrapping around him, and he opened his eyes in surprise. Emika was comforting him..and at the light tease, he nuzzled her and murmured, "Emi.." And then he felt Shelby petting one of his paws and gave a low growl of affection, before feeling them trying to undo the transformation. He waited, hopeful..but this time, nothing happened and he winced, his head lowering again. "The magick wants me this way..a beast.." Jyrek reached forward then as he sat up, wrapping an arm around each female and hugging them close in his powerful, furry arms

(Ahh, you leaved. Sorry I was so damn slow. I kept nodding off I guess, I'm really out of it. This makes...uhh...35 hours without sleep. Hahaaaaa.....*diez*)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:01 am
((Yes. I just happen to enjoy nice, cold, water . . . that or bottled water that has been in the fridge for a while.))

Shelby had tears starting to well up in her eyes and she buried her head into her father's fur. "I'm so sorry Daddy . . . I-I should never have changed you in the first place!" she cried out, the guilt that it was all her fault coming back now that her father couldn't get changed back.

Emika also had tears coming into her eyes. "Jyr . . . I promise . . . we'll find a way to get you back to normal . . ." she said and then kissed him lightly as a sign of her promise. "I promise you . . ." she muttered and then buried her head into his fur as well.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:40 am
(O-o 'just happen' haha. o-O I used to think I could only drink it cold, but then I started buying my own bottles of water and now I'm used to just drinking it from the bottle. It's not cold since I have no fridge in meh room. *sagely nod* *throws a water balloon at you* Muwaha!)

Jyrek felt their arms around him as tears entered their eyes. Sadness and love fully replaced his anger, "Shh..it's not your fault, my Shelby." He pressed a kiss to her head though his eyes never left Emika, especially as she kissed his cheek..."Thank yo-" The beast blinked as his fur began to suddenly recede, being replaced by skin as his form shifted and shrunk, as did the arms around the women. He was himself again. "I'm..me?" But how..what had- "The anger..and the kiss..when I got too angry, I transformed..when I calmed down and you kissed me..I changed back."

Kraelyn stood off hand, his eyes averted respectfully until the other said he was 'me', then he turned back with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:30 pm
((I AM ALIVE!!!! . . . Although you are not apparantly . . . hmm . . . and here I am soaking wet from the water balloon you threw at me . . . hmm . . . *evil grin* *sets a motion sensored bomb by the door where you should walk in through* MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!))

Shelby looked at her dad and a smile broke out on her face. She hugged him again, happy to have her dad back to normal. "Daddy . . ." she muttered happily, nuzzling her head against him with affection.

Emika also had a smile on her face as tears of happiness ran down her cheeks. "Well then . . . you're going to have to do something about that temper or I'm going to have to be kissing you every hour at least." she said with a hiccupy laugh, wiping the tears from her eyes. She had been able to keep her promise . . . she had Jyrek back to normal.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:52 pm
*enters* *bomb explodes* AHH! *confetti of me-nezz* I'm so shiney! *dreamy sigh* haha-o_O Well of course not, I was at work. What time is it for you? T__T That was mean, I only threw a water balloon and you exploded me! *sobs*)

Jyrek kept an arm around Shelby and ran his fingers through her hair. He could feel his happiness rising again, but he wasn't in any danger. Emika was to be another man's wife, how could he be fully happy? At the words, he smiled at Emika and brushed his thumb against her shoulder in a circular motion, "Really? I think that's incentive to lose my temper more often," he replied playfully, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:10 pm
((I'm feeling evil. And sorry about the absence. My mom made me wash dishes. crying ))

Erika laughed lightly. "So do you think we can all sit down and actually eat breakfast without anymore inturruptions now?" she asked, looking from Jyrek to Shelby, to Kraelyn, and back to Jyrek with a teasing smile.

Shelby giggled. "You guys were the only ones inturrupting anything." she muttered under her breath teasingly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:23 pm
(You're always evil. o_O Sounds like your mom is the evil one to me.. X_X I have to clean the bathroom, AGAIN. Because I didn't use stupid cleaner like pine sol, so she's made me do it over and over and telling me I still have to do another big chore Thurs. Stupid fudger. *mother is a control freak*) (Cute avatar updates by the way! <3 *givez you a cookie* ^__^)

Jyrek frowned at the reminder of how this started, rising and taking both female's hands to help them up. "We can, if your tag along doesn't send another letter of his," his voice grew mocking, "undying devotions."

Kraelyn nearly rolled his eyes at that, didn't the man know when to stay silent? Things like that were better saved for when a woman could be charmed out of her anger, not after having just fought over something. That he had learned from more than Avrella, just traveling so much and watching people had taught him that as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:29 pm
((Thank yous! I heart my avi now ^-^ . . . COOKIE!!! *tackles/huggles*))

Emika frowned at him and pulled her hand away getting up on her own. "He is not a tag along." she said irritably and then sat down at the table, giving Jyrek the cold shoulder.

Shelby took her father's hand and used it to help pull herself up, her face one of concern as her parents once again got into a disagreement. She smiled fleetingly at her father before going over to the breakfast table, this time taking the seat diagonal from her mother, looking from her to her father with slight worry.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:39 pm
(O-o she doesn't appear to love that man..or maybe..she does! Agh! Psycho love! *is tackled and hugged* x--x Ahh! Cookie fiend attacking..must..save..self..*throws a cookie*)

Jyrek continued to frown as he walked to the table, noticing his wife's change in attitude. "What else should I call the man tagging along with my wife. Just because the people think I'm dead or gone doesn't mean we're divorced, Emika. I'll force my hand and show myself with these damned ears if I have to, I'll introduce myself as the bloody beast if that's what it takes," he growled out.

Although..while they might accept him with just the ears, it was unlikely he would be even listened too in beast form..which meant he had to keep his temper in check, because if he transformed, Emika could use it to her advantage by not kissing him, thereby keeping him from stopping her or properly stopping Maxim..the damned twit. First happiness and now anger, was he supposed to be perpetually gloomy to survive?

Kraelyn glanced to Shelby, seeing the worry on her face. He reached from under the table to take hold of and squeeze Shelby's hand gently and give her a look of concern.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:51 pm
((Oh she does . . . she's just testing him remember?))

Emika sighed, rubbing her head to try to avoid a headache. "I told you Jyrek . . . I'm waiting for something to happen . . ." she said, trying to calm down as best she could.

Shelby glanced over at Kraelyn and gave him a small smile and squeezed his hand back but didn't let go. She hoped everything would go well for her mom and dad . . . and she still had to free the other suitors . . . and would Kraelyn leave with them? The thought saddened her and she let go of his hand as she turned to stare at her empty plate, grabing a few items of food and simply playing with them. She didn't want Kraelyn to leave . . . she wanted him to stay with her . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:11 pm
(o_O huh? I was really confuzzled for a moment trying to figure out what I was supposed to remember..@_@.. I meant your avatar and the dude in her hand, haha <3)

Jyrek furrowed his brow slightly. How was he supposed to know what she wanted? "Great," he muttered, "Hope you don't have to wait long." With that, he rose from the table and kicked the chair lightly as he headed out..and with curiosity..attempted a transformation. If he did it by his own volition, would it work? And if he did it on his own..could he change back? Fur sprouted as he did indeed go to beast form..and concentrating, he found himself human again. Satisfied that he had control of that at least, he shifted into the beast form and headed to his room, taking less used paths to avoid being seen..this form was oddly comforting, a shield of sorts..and besides, he couldn't get trapped in the form if he was in it willingly.

Kraelyn felt her squeeze back and then not let go to his surprise. He tilted his head and spoke quietly to her, "Are you alright, Shel?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:32 pm
((Ahahaha!! sweatdrop I thought you meant Emika . . . no, that's just my little knocked out Jacob Black since I can't have Edward sad . . . twisted ))

Emika sighed, placing her hands completely in her hands. "Me too Jyrek . . . me too . . ." she muttered, hoping that Jyrek could figure out the hint. She left the table, no longer feeling hungry and walked down the halls of the castle, making her way outside to the gardens . . . going to the bench where Jyrek had proposed to her . . . she sat down on it, tracing the patterns fondly as she remembered that day . . . one of the happiest days of her life . . .

Shelby nodded. "Yeah . . . I'm fine." she said, forcing a smile. "I guess I'm not as hungry as I thought." she said with false cheeriness and then left the table as well, making her way to the stables to change all her suitors back. After all . . . if Kraelyn was going to . . . leave . . . might as well let him know that he could as soon as possible right? The thought brought tears to her eyes.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:56 pm
(o-o..I see..*coughs* O-o so you approve of Bella and Edward then?)

Jyrek was sitting beside the window in his room when he caught sight of Emika walking out..she sat down on a bench..not just any bench, but the one he'd proposed to her at..wait..proposed..was that what she wanted from him? Another proposal? Maybe..maybe not..either way, he darted down from their room to the outdoors and the gardens, watching from afar before coming closer while still in beast form, and it was so familiar to him that he didn't realize it. "You haven't been here in awhile, huh? I've missed this place," he said softly as he came closer, stopping to sit on his hindlegs before her as he looked to her, "I've missed being here with you."

Kraelyn saw the forced smile and at the words, became certain that there was something wrong. He followed her out towars the stables, catching up and placing a hand on her shoulder while they walked and he looked to her in concern. She was apparently changing the suitors back..there were twelve and all if he'd counted all the animals correctly..and he was glad she was, but why was it upsetting her? Or was it something else? "What is it, Shel?" Kraelyn asked softly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games