Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:50 pm
"See Polly, the kitty only wanted to play." Trucy chimed in, rocking back and forth on her heels. "Besides, It serves you right waving evidence around like that." She chuckled innocently while poking fun at him.

"She's really sorry too!" Felicja added, nodding while holding said kitten. "Uhm... Er. Here." She said, frantically rummaging through her bag. "H-have a band aid!" She offered him not just one, but a whole box of them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:01 pm
"Well, since everyone is telling me to... I guess I forgive you. It wasn't really your fault..." He said with a sigh. He looked at the box of band aids. "Uh, thanks..." He took the box and opened it to see it was still full.

"Thank you. And I really am sorry! Milliana! Say sorry!" She said in a stern voice. She took the kitten and held her in front of Apollo.

He jumped back when he saw the kitten in front of him. He knew he wasn't dangling anything tassel-like, but who knew? The kitten might attack his hair...  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:11 pm
"That's a good way to cause Ailurophobia! Aggie, that's not a good idea!" She explained, waving her hands in front of her to signal the danger of handing a cat that close, especially after what had already happened.

"Afraid of a little kitty?" Trucy teased looking from Apollo to the cat. "She's so cute! Can I pet her?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:14 pm
"Eh?! Oh! Sorry!" She moved Milliana away from Apollo.

He let out a sigh of relief when the kitten was removed. "I-I'm not afraid! I'm just.... concerned...."

"Oh! Sure! You can pet her! Her name's Milliana!" She smiled at Trucy.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:25 pm
Trucy extended a hand to stroke Milliana behind the ears. "Milliana, that's a pretty name." She smiled.

"You have.. all the reason to be." She sympathized, being attacked by anything would really have that sort of affect on you.

"You should pet Milliana too! Show there's no hard feelings." She suggested, turning towards Apollo.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:28 pm
"Heh heh! Thanks! She's named after a very special someone!" She said happily at Trucy's comment.

"What?" Apollo looked up from putting a fourth band aid on his face. ".... Do I have to....?"

"I'm sorry! She's really very gentle! She won't do anything! I promise!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:37 pm
"A special someone?" Trucy repeated curiously and then smiled widely. "That's so sweet! Perhaps a love or a best friend?" She wondered aloud, tapping her chin lightly.

Felicja stifled soft laughter, "Maybe I should get bigger band aids."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:46 pm
"Ah! Uhm... r-right...." She blushed at Trucy's words. "Her name is based off of someone I admire and love..."

He continued to eye the kitten with 'concern'. "These are fine.... I just have a lot of cuts....Bigger ones might not work as well..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:58 pm
Trucy gasped with excitement. "Really? Then she must be just as special as the person." She said, still smiling. "I wish you the best of luck with this person."

"I suppose so. Don't forget to clean the cuts thoroughly. You don't want Cat-Scratch disease. Or scars." She added with concern, taking note of how many unpleasant outcomes could result from something so simple. "Don't need anything ruining a pretty face, right?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:01 pm
"Heh, well...Yes. She is!" She smiled at Trucy's insights.

"Yeah you're right.... Wait, pretty? You think I'm pretty?" he asked her in a confused tone.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:08 pm
Trucy stuck her tongue out a little and laughed before turning to attention briefly back to Apollo, barely catching the conversation before jumping in. "I think you're pretty Polly!

"Well-" She stopped suddenly. "ARGH! How rude of me! What am I doing calling a guy pretty! I meant handsome! Erhg.. " Her words faded and she pressed a hand against the side of her face in frustration. "I say the darnedest things..." Felicja mumbled to herself.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:13 pm
She also turned attention to the conversation and laughed. She noticed Felicja's fumbling over the words and smiled to herself.

"Uh... thanks?" He said to Trucy's agreement. "So... you think I'm handsome?" he asked Felicja, still confused.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:26 pm
Trucy smiled back, oblivious to the conversation at hand. She didn't seem to be paying much attention, she was mostly distracted by Milliana.

"Is what I said." She nodded frantically, the English language eluding her slowly. "... That is what I said, right?" Felicja mumbled, paranoid she might have chosen some random word out of the blue. She had always been completely honest, maybe too honest.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:30 pm
Magdalena let out a single giggle. She could almost completely read what Felicja was thinking.

He was confused by her sudden lack of grammar. He scratched the back of his head. "So...you do.... uhm... thanks...?" he wasn't exactly sure how to respond to that kind of compliment.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:44 pm
"Right!" She paused, "No problem." Felicja waved a hand, and then proceed to fiddle with the jewelery on her ring finger.

"You still didn't pet Milliana!" Trucy huffed, tugging on Apollo's sleeve.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games