Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:25 pm

((Twilight and Harry Potter sweatdrop Realllllly badly with those two. Other than that, I'm getting like that with DeathNote))

Dimitri gave Derrick's furry head a gentle noogie as he chuckled lightly. "I never get out of line," he whispered with a playfully angelic tone. He heard Jaime's suggestion and began to follow the others towards the stairs.

Jaime nodded as they walked. "If you want to grab a piece of lettuce and a small dish of water, we'll go get an aquarium after Dimitri and Derrick get settled in," he said, giving Darren's hand a supportive squeeze.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:33 pm

(o-o YAY! T__T I hate the people that keep trying to put those first two as being with the devil. Judgemental evil people! o_O APPLES! O-o would YOU write in the Death Note?)

Derrick scrunched his snout at the noogie, "Now now, it's not nice to lie." he teased. As they headed towards the stairs, he leaned against Dimitri a little more. He was really here..gone from Lyle-er, Giamonde's..his mother's house. But that wasn't something he was looking forward to, or so he tried to tell himself..she'd given him up after all..

Darren squeezed his hand back, only to hear Sorcia pop up behind them. "You need a tank? You're in luck, I just got one from my friend Marcy, she needed to get rid of it so I offered to take it, but I don't need it. What do you need it for? Dogs don't go in aquariums." she said quizzically.

Maddix remained in the kitchen a moment before stepping outside and pulling a chained amulet from under his clothes and looking into the surface to speak with his magickal mentor..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:48 pm

Jaime held up the shoebox. "No, dogs don't go in aquariums, but turtles do," he said with a smart-alecy tone. "And I guess we should be grateful you're such a pack rat," he teased.

((I sooooo agree. And I don't think I would. I might try one to see if it worked, but it'd have to be someone awful...like Osama bin Laden or Kim Jong Il...lol. And sorry for the short post...minor wb...))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:02 pm

(o-o no worries! *pats head* All is well! O_O Have you seen Horton Hears a Who?!)

Sorcia narrowed her eyes at the smart alleck tone. But her playful narrowing was paused as she looked to the box, "A turtle?" She snatched the box from Jaime's hand with a laugh, "Nyah nyah." Sorcia moved away a little and looked into the box. A turtle, rather gloomy looking at that, glanced up. And strange as it was, she could have sworn something like recognition entered it's eyes. "What..?" she murmured, puzzled and thinking it was just a trick of her mind.

Giamonde had been carried around for awhile now. He knew that much. The box was not being held straight and he kept rolling around the damned shoebox. Perhaps Derrick and Dimitri were mocking him even now, or perhaps he was beneath their attention altogether. Gods above, he'd just had to choose a turtle. Possibly the most boring creature on the planet, the only thing worse would have been a bug. "Hello..daughter of..mine." but no noise came out that she could hear, although Jaime and Darren, and Derrick and Dimitri if they were nearby, would be able to.

His voice was dry and a bit void of anything but slight indifference. That was the best he could manage when his insides were roiling at the sight of his little girl. She was a lovely thing, to be sure, with plenty of her mother in her..but him as well. The brown hair a few shades lighter than his true hair, the slightly brown skin, the shape of her face..looking at her gave him a new way to remember how he was in his true form. Not that it mattered now.

Darren saw her take the box and open it, and he nearly tried to stop her before realizing she couldn't understand him anyway. Although, he did hear Giamonde speak. The man-turned-turtle was still alive, but if his tone was any suggestion, he was not a happy fellow. He couldn't pity that so much, not after remembering the story of how he'd burned his last name onto Derrick's back..a child's back at the time..but he felt the slightest niggling that came from thinking on his behavior after introducing himself as Giamonde. He'd acted very differently from Lyle.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:22 pm

((Not yet...I want to though...))

Jaime felt the slightest bit of sympathy for Giamonde as he tried to speak to Sorcia, but it faded quickly when the thoughts of the horrible things he did to Derrick came rushing back. He grabbed the box back and slammed the lid shut. "Why don't you go grab the tank and bring it to Derrick's room?" he said as he led the group into what they had been using as a guest room. "Here you go. Your room," he said, smiling at Dimitri and Derrick as he swung open the door. "Even have your own bathroom."

Dimitri set Derrick on the floor and let his friend explore his new room.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:39 pm

(o-o it's amazing! YOU SHOULD! T__T My parents rented it, and I was gonna watch it but when I stuck it in my DVD player, it freaked out and made a whirring noise. -_- stupid thing.)

Giamonde grimaced as the lid was slammed shut. He'd caught a glimpse of Jaime, his eldest. The one that suffered the most directly from Ayla's and Dimitri's rival's spells, "Damn.." he muttered with an internal sigh as he lowered his head. He'd caught the part about staying in Derrick's room though, that was good..somewhat. Better than shoving him in a basement or outside or some such place..

Sorcia blinked as he grabbed the box back, frowning as her brother walked away. "Jeese." she muttered, not understanding his behavior. She went back downstairs, "Mad?" Sorcia would need his help with the tank, "Maddix?"

Maddix emerged from the outside with his face slightly flushed and his hair in disarray. Sorcia saw this and raised a brow, smoothing out his hair. "She had a few choice words for you?"

Maddix shook his head, "Lira was upset about something..and the amulet kept winking out, it was hard to understand..and then I got huge tug on my magick."

Sorcia frowned at this, pressing a kiss to Maddix's cheek, "Well..perhaps later then.." She brushed her lips against his cheek again before tugging his arm, "I need you to help me move an aquarium.."

Several moments later, they emerged in Derrick's room, and Maddix brought the aquarium to the corner and dresser furthest from the bedroom door. The tank was clean, and contained some pebbles, a fake castle, and a fake tree. All it needed now was water. Sorcia was ready with two large pitchers, which she poured into the aquarium. When she was done, she grinned, "Whalah!"

Derrick was set on the floor and glanced around. The room was decently sized, with it's own bathroom, and had a big, comfy bed that looked like it would be wonderful to collapse onto if..-when, he got his body back. There was a dresser, a vanity, and now..he watched as Maddix brought in an aquarium, followed by Sorcia with water. Giamonde would be in his room..he just couldn't get away from the b*****d..and yet, it was for the best that he was in Derrick's room. Easier to gloat, he reasoned, not letting himself think it could be for any reason more. "I like it, Dim." he barked, or so it sounded to Sorcia, "What do you think?" he grinned doggishly, knowing he'd look nuts talking to a dog to those who couldn't hear but it was a question that could be answered without seeming like an answer anyway.

Darren watched as Jaime slammed the lid and followed into the room. The guest room was nice..nicer than Derrick's room had been by far and he hoped the other was happy. He sounded happy. But then, anytime he was speaking to Dimitri, he'd seemed happy. Darren decided he could assume that Derrick's body hadn't been stolen, or else Derrick would have been upset rather than happy.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:30 pm

Dimitri smiled down at Derrick. "Its really nice," he said, before looking up towards Darren and Jaime. "Thanks, guys," he said sincerely. When Sorcia had returned with Maddix and the tank, Jaime handed Dimitri the shoebox. When things were prepared, he placed Giamonde gently into the tank.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:48 pm

Giamonde watched his box be opened, and to his surprise, Dimitri placed him gently in the tank. He blinked as he was submerged, a little over half the tank was water with the castle sticking out to where he could get on top of it. Giamonde flounded for a moment, finding he could move a little faster in water at least. "Thanks." he mumbled as his head was out of water and he clung to the side of the castle.

Sorcia leaned down by the tank, examining the turtle who peered back at her. That was a bit odd..it really seemed like the turtle...was examining her. "A turtle and a dog. Nice. What's the turtle's name?" she asked curiously as she looked back at 'Derrick'.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:52 pm

"I haven't named him yet," Dimitri said. "Rowdy here found him at the park, squirming on his back." He didn't know what to say for a name-- he'd never been particularly good at naming things. He almost chuckled when he remembered about having a cat named "Kitty."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:07 pm

Giamonde seemed dryly amused, "Ah yes. Turtles play at the park all the time. They love fetch the best, it takes forever, but that's life." he managed to get onto the castle fully and watched them all. His tone was not mocking, just a comment back to Dimitri's lie. Speaking was about all he could do at this point.

Sorcia chuckled as she looked down to 'Rowdy' before kneeling and scratching behind his ear. "Good boy, Rowdy. You found yourself a friend."

'Rowdy' had scrunched his snout slightly at the petting, but his ears perked nonetheless. The comment about 'friend' though made him scowl doggishly, "Yeah. About as friendly as a viper."

Giamonde heard the comment that sounded as a bark to Sorcia, "I don't know..I've known some charming vipers." he drawled.

Derrick just snorted as a reply.

Sorcia rose and leaned her shoulder against 'Derrick's' with a thoughtful expression, "How about..Tony? Tony the Turtle."

Giamonde blanched as much as a turtle could, "Tony? What kind of name is that for a turtle..Tony is a tiger anyway." he clearly didn't like the name.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:19 pm

Dimitri smirked hearing Giamonde's comment. "Tony...I like it," he said, looking down at the turtle.

Jaime chuckled at the situation as well. His stomach rumbled, realizing they hadn't eaten all day. "Well...now that the gang's all here...why don't we get that cookout back on track?" he suggested with a smile. "Make it a 'welcome home' party for Derrick."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:26 pm

Giamonde looked up at Dimitri and gave a little groan, "Now that's just being mean."

Darren grinned, "Sounds like fun." he said as he ruffled Jaime's hair. "Excuses to party always are." he winked.

Sorcia chuckled, "What are we welcoming him to exactly? My dork elf of a brother, his paramour, and my goofball love interest. Hmm. Well, I guess since I'm here that's at least welcoming." She was teasing.

Darren noticed that there was a little water left in one of the pitchers, and with a grin, he poured it on her.

Sorcia spluttered and blinked, "Darren!" she lunged for him and he ran out of the room with Sorcia chasing behind him, yelling, "You are DEAD!"

Maddix burst out laughing at the antics as he clapped a hand on 'Derrick's' shoulder, "Well. Your life won't be boring at least!"

Derrick watched all of this with a doggish grin and growled loudly with laughter. "They're nuts. We'll fit right in, Dim."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:44 pm

Dimitri stood there and laughed watching the entire scene. He looked down and nodded in agreement to Derrick's comment.

Jaime looked at Maddix. "Well...king of the grill...how about you go get the grill started and I'll go get the food from the kitchen?" he suggested. "At least it'll get us out of the line of fire," he added with a chuckle.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:01 pm

Maddix grinned, "Righttt." With a chuckle, he headed out and to the grill to get it started once more, seeing Sorcia chasing Darren through the kitchen and then to the outside.

Maddix left and Derrick chuckled in a little growl. "Everyone's so..friendly." but despite the chuckled comment, there was a little surprise and perhaps wistfulness. But he shook it off, sitting back and looking up at Dimitri, "This is going to make it awfully hard to get you wet. But I'll manage." he chuckled.

Derrick had taken him to a few friend's houses before, only ones he knew didn't have many other friends and wouldn't blab. He'd played with Rowdy in the shallow end and pushed him in a few times, much to Rowdy's barking annoyance and playfulness. Anytime though, he always stayed close just in case Rowdy's dog paddling failed him. And then Rowdy would maul him whenever he got in or out, putting his wet fur all over Derrick in what he thought of as a playful revenge. Or the fur shaking thing. That was always a good laugh.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:21 pm

Dimitri laughed. "Yup, it'll be payback time," he laughed. Picking up Derrick, he toted him downstairs and out towards the pool.

Jaime smiled when he saw Dimitri and Derrick coming down the stairs. "You can get a suit from the poolhouse if you want," he said. "And food will be ready in around a half-hour." He picked up a plate of burgers and hot dogs and took them outside to Maddix.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games