Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:10 pm
Ravyn made a sound like, "Gyahh!" and jump/turned to face the 'threat,' blades at the ready. Her book had fallen to the floor when she jumped. Her eyes wide, she recognized Memnon and relaxed slightly. "I thought you said you would warn me before you came in...where'd my book go?" She said as she lowered her arms and looked around the floor. "And I was just getting into that too..." She muttered as she picked up her bent book.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:14 pm
He grinned widely at her reaction.

"Well, consider this my one infraction. I just came to see if my end of the bargain was satisfactory to your desires."  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:27 pm
Blaize shrugged, slipping back into the pool of magma. It's true that she felt better, but she needed some more rest to et back to top form, and that rest would come quicker in the magma. Since she was sleeping, he only person who would be able to get would be Memon. I wonder if that meant we'll start moving soon....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:45 pm
Ravyn nodded silently, clicking her blades together in her nervous gesture. "Yep, yep. Everything's fine. I can climb up the shelves and sit on the floor...a bed would be nice though..." She told him, looking towards the floor and rubbing the blades on her arms together, creating a haunting noise.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:07 pm
"Then simply create one. This is your domain, and anything you will is reality."

As if to prove his point, a luxurious canopy bed appeared from nothing, along with a comfortable reading chair and ottoman.

"See? All it takes it a bit of imagination."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:18 pm
Ravyn stared at the bed in amazement. "Wow..." She muttered before focusing. How about a...um...an orchid? A table with a red orchid appeared next to the bed. Just like the one back home... Ravyn walked closer to it and stroked one of the long curved leaves.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:48 pm
He conjured a chair for himself, taking a moment to relax.

"I'm curious in your story, young one. Blaize has had no trouble accepting my companionship, but you still have reservations. Am I so intimidating?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:01 pm
Ravyn looked up, and up and up and up to see Memnon's face. "You're twice my height and you're asking me if you're intimidating..." She secretly hoped that her joke would distract him from getting her to tell him her past. I can always lie...  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:25 am
"Is that all?"

He stood from his chair, rising to his full ten feet of height, and instantly began to shrink until he was just a few inches under her own height.

"How about this? Would this size be more appealing to you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:43 pm
Ravyn stared down at the person she basically signed her soul to. "Um...I guess?" She was a little uncomfortable with the display of power, it took a lot to change your hair color, let alone your height. She imagined a simple stool close to the table and sat down, trying to relax her tense muscles. "What-What do you want to know about me?"  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:58 pm
He examined the room around him as he spoke, trying to gleam something of her past from her room.

"I just simply want to know what motivates you, what drives you to be who you are. I don't want mindless puppets under my command."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:12 pm
Ravyn nodded slowly, silently thinking about what she would reveal to the man. She said quietly, "I...I just want to be my own person." Was all she said. She wouldn't give more than that unless he pushed her.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:32 pm
He nodded and shifted back to his original height.

"That's all I needed to hear."

He turned and made his way to the entrance.

"Get plenty of rest, we won't be idle for long."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:13 pm
Ravyn started in surprise. She was expecting a full-blown interrogation! "Wait! That's it? No third degree? What do you want anyway? Blaize never told me." The questions came like the dam inside her mind broke. She was too curious to be suspicious now.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:34 pm
He turned at the door, giving her a disarming smile.

"My goals are simple. Complete and total control of Byako. The real question here is: What do you want?"

And with that he left the room, leaving her with her thoughts.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games