Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Draco turned to Kazuma. "Don't worry Kazu, you'll get your chance." Draco took off his mask and turned to Reiko. "Well, sensai, I have finally returned after a week of snow.....it was cold......very cold.....i do not like the cold....I hate it. But anyways, I have came back with the blueprints for the Chakra Control Device. Shall I begin with the making of them for the prison?"

((
User Image
Hidden Snow Chakra Control Device:

Hidden Snow developed devices to let them increase and regulate the usage of chakra. This device can suck out the chakra of a captured enemy combatant, eliminating their ability to use jutsu. Elite Snow ninja and Snow leader Dotou also wore armor which enhanced their normal chakra reserves.
))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:33 pm

((fire's character died and i was supposed to take that spot))

Reiko nodded at Draco. "yes, see what you can do to make replicas, or make them better."

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:20 pm

"I will get right on it." Akira walked out of the room and on to Hokage's mountain.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:27 pm

Kunesume2
Draco turned to Kazuma. "Don't worry Kazu, you'll get your chance." Draco took off his mask and turned to Reiko. "Well, sensai, I have finally returned after a week of snow.....it was cold......very cold.....i do not like the cold....I hate it. But anyways, I have came back with the blueprints for the Chakra Control Device. Shall I begin with the making of them for the prison?"

((
User Image
Hidden Snow Chakra Control Device:

Hidden Snow developed devices to let them increase and regulate the usage of chakra. This device can suck out the chakra of a captured enemy combatant, eliminating their ability to use jutsu. Elite Snow ninja and Snow leader Dotou also wore armor which enhanced their normal chakra reserves.
))
(( Your too late Hanzo already had one and used it on a few prisoners but your idea to make them a custom to prisoners is original and a overall good idea ))

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:14 pm

A amulet to the nine tailed sparda was put on the hokages desk by a figure and there was a note to it.. the figure vanished.

Note:

Dear Reiko,
Here is the the other half of the amulet of the lesser .. keep it in safe keeping.. the akatsuki are after the lesser's keep ryu safe and protected .. we will talk again .. teddy out

Teddy
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:41 pm

Syn lands back in the window looking at the amulet and reads the note. He takes his mask off and pulls his hood down. He come in and leans against the wall. "Anything you need to to do Ma'am?"

SynysterGatesRules

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:44 pm

((Oh ok cause the is two orginals for the toad summon so I guess you got his spot =3))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:54 am

Yokai walked in and left a note and walked back out. The note said:

Dear Hokage-sama,
I have completed your mission you gave me. That is all.... Yeah the was short.

From,
Yokai

Dripples

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:28 pm

Teddy came into the office threw the window that was left open. "Mom you here?" he asked .. Teddy looked around and took a seat on her desk.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:37 pm

Phi open the door and wrap Phi's arm over Teddy shoulder. "Dude we need to talk!"

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:46 pm

Teddy glared at him "Im not going to prison but what do we need to talk about" he said. Teddy looked at him and mumbled "what"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:50 pm

The clone of Kazuma stepped forward out of the shadows in which he stood "Teddy what are you doing here, your 'dead', i was in the group with Hanzo-Sama and Syn-Sama searching for you" he leaned closer "and your faking doesn't work on me i see right throught it for what it really is, that is the power of my Byakugan" he said and straightened up.

irishshamrock12

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:51 pm

Teddy looked over to Kazuma and smiled "I turned myself in and im taking punishment and i need to talk to Lady Reiko man." he said to kazuma and looked at phi.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:55 pm

Kazuma gave Teddy a brisk smile, in respect for turning himself in and aceppting his punishment "Hokage-Sama is in the training ground with my true body teaching me the toad summoning technuiqe and jutsu" he said and looked at Phi for a moment then back at Teddy.

irishshamrock12

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:58 pm

"Ohh good luck with that Kazuma" he said smiling again, Teddy yawned and sniffed the air and it had a good smell. Teddy stop sniffing and looked at the ceiling "How is bambi" he asked
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games