Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:51 am
Caly glanced up the moment Vincent walked towards the vender and was about to follow him when she felt Cy directly behind her. She half turned to glance at him at his words and then was nudged forward, a small sound escaping her throat as she did so. A faint flush stained her cheeks as she took the last few steps to stand next to the blue-haired demon. She moved the plant to one hand so she could look at some of the books before her.

"Yes, I do like books. It's not very often that I get to choose for myself. I have always been content to raid the library at my family home. And elsewhere if I'm able..." she added softly, recalling that it had actually been awhile since she had been at her childhood home.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:21 pm
"Well we can do that too if you like. But this is much more sociably acceptable." Cy said with a smile as he too started to look over the books.

"Ha like you and i care about whats sociably acceptable." Vincent said to Cy.

"Well, no usually we dont, but.. im in a good mood. Its not often i get to spend time with others without them running in fear the minute they see me smile." Cy confessed.

"You're sentimental. Aw thats cute." Vincent said with a smile, though his face was hidden by the mask. "You were lonely and wanted friends. Aw ill be your friend Cy!" Vincent said with a laugh as he wrapped his arms around the vampire.

"No! Stop it! Thats not it at all!" Cy said as he squirmed from Vincent, however despite what he had said a blush had come to his cheeks. The demon was right, Cy wanted the company of Vincent and Caly.

"Pick out a danged book would ya?" He said as he pointed to the pile.

"Yeah yeah..." Vincent then turned to Caly. "I think you should give him a hug too. He needs it." He whispered to her before he went back to looking at the books.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:03 am
"Geez...why do I always get stuck with the nearly impossible jobs?" Aeris grumbled to herself as she watched Caly from a safe distance. She was still tailing the young woman, waiting until the right time to reveal herself. The elf stifled a long yawn as she leaned back against a wall. "This is boring... But I can't just outright come out and tell her I'm back. I'm not even sure that the mistress will recognize me." She allowed herself to yawn out loud, a tired expression now on her features.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:10 pm
Lana Landed with a Smash into the marketplace. She sent a strong electric blasts to a few stalls, making them explode sending a small wave out of them. She laughed maniacally.  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:18 pm
Brett's mecha came flying over from the direction of Gunlock Academy and landed as softly as possible so as not to damage anything. "Jeebus, do I need to get a Gundarium-Gamma straitjacket to hold you down?!" The mecha moved in closer to Lana and made an attempt to cup its hands around her and trap her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:23 pm
Lana smiled and went to put her hands on the mecha's torso, SHe charged her hands as much as she could "See you later.."  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:44 pm
Brett pounded the button that released him from the cockpit and jumped at Lana. "I don't think so!" His own artificial fist slammed into Lana's hands. I have no idea how this will work!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:24 pm
Cy's gaze began to wander when he felt eyes upon him, well not him but their group. He spotted an elven female down the street a few vendors from them. A quick read of her thoughts made him throw the girl a inquiring look. He was about to address Caly when down at the opposite end of the market place a chaos broke out. It looked like a fight between a mecha and a woman who could control electricity.

"Hnn... Caly.. Vincent. I think its time to go.. Its still daylight and id rather not get into a fight. But first lets grab some books, and the girl thats been following us for awhile now." Cy said to them both.

"What? What girl?" Vincent said ignoring the part about a fight. Any other time in his life the demon would have jumped at a fight whether he was invited or not. But with the recent events he had, had enough adventure for awhile. Eventually he spotted the girl that had her eyes set on them- no on Caly, he corrected himself. "Oh i see... she looks like a elf... maybe she knows you Caly? She does seem to be looking at you?" Vincent said gently.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:43 am
Lana went to grab his hand and sent the strongest shock she could down it. "Your bones shall make good trophies" She barked  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:03 am
Although she had actually picked up a book she was about to set it down again in the mention of giving Cy a hug but too was distracted by what was going on elsewhere in the Market. "I prefer to not get involved in fights either. I'm not necessarily a fighter." but then some of Cy's other words caught her attention. "An elf? What would an elf be doing here? I'm nothing but a half breed." she said bitterly. She glanced in the direction that Vincent was looking and then added, "I don't recognize her off the top of my head, but maybe we should leave..."

She glanced longingly at the book of old spells she had picked up and carefully picked it up again and looked at Cy, "Can I get this one though before we leave?" her voice had lowered, and a faint flush stained her cheeks as if she was shy about asking.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:55 pm
A soft growl hissed through her lips as she glared to the one that seemed to have given up her position. The fact that he could do such a thing, meant that she was way out of practice. She mouthed the words 'Thanks alot, Snitch' to him and proceeded to walk toward an abnormally large crowd. If she couldn't tail Caly at the moment, she might as well blend in for a bit.

At least until they got moving again. Then the chase was on.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:13 pm
"Too bad my bones are made of metal!" Brett's arm took the zapping while he used his hand buster to fire a point blank charge shot.  

The Mage of Space

Jengal

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:29 pm
Lana was shoved of balance by the shot, she staggered backwards but tripped over a water filled bucket, she tripped in and splashed into the water. "GRAAAAGH" She let out a howl, the loudest one yet, she writhed around in pain as the electric energy sapped from her body, she then eventually passed out when all the power had seeped out of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:07 pm
"Great. Now I've gotta carry her back..." Brett picked Lana up and slung her over his shoulder, climbed back into his mecha, and flew back to Gunlock. [Back to Gunlock]  

The Mage of Space

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:03 pm
"Of course you can beautiful." Cy smiled at Caly and her obvious blush. He paid for the book and a few others both he and Vincent had grabbed they were anything special just some regular books. Once the exchanged was over Cy too a look back to where the elf girl had been. She had slipped out of sight once more, it had been tough to spot her as it was, but with his vampiric abilities it hadnt been too hard.

"Alright.." Cy said as he handed Caly her book and the rest to Vincent. "Lets head back."

"Agreed.. back to Kanareshii." Vincent said as he carried his food in one arm and the books in another. Vincent and Caly followed Cy back through the marketplace and to their home.

((To Kanareshii))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games