Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haythere

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:58 am
Sirus cried out as she bit his hand, blood starting to flow. He looked confused and watched at NG run away. What was the matter with her?

"I'm really sorry," he appologized to the new comer. "There's something wrong with her,"

His hand was fine, it was bleeding, but it wouldn't seriously hurt him. He had to follow her. Without looking back he followed her back the way he walked down.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:07 am
"Woah!" He noticed NG biting Sirus, "Whats wrong?" He seemed concerned wanting to help.  

Hokucho

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:07 am
Everything happening at once was overwhelming.. What? Wh-.. hey wait..! Where the heck-?! So overwhelming that Mephi just couldn't complete a thought. Fustrated, he shouted. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?! This was the first true outburst Mephi had in the company of the pack, and he breathed a little heavier, calming down. Everyone needs to stop and explain things to me.. one at a time, without running off! He reached up, gripping his ears for a moment before letting them go again, rubbing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:55 am
Though his wound was fine, he began to feel woozy. The posion from NG's bite was starting to affect him. He was surprised that Mephi shouted like he did, it made him stop in his tracks.

"I really don't know. She just attacked me and took the crystal. Now she's runing back to where we found it," he said. "We need to stop her, find out why she attacked me..."

He blinked and leaned against the cave wall. He was handling the posion better then he had when he was younger, but it was still strong.  

haythere

Hokucho

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:44 am
"Glad I came back when I did!" Hokucho smiled and fished through the sack pulling out a syringe and a vial, "Sirus are you squeemish around needles?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:49 am
Sirus looked at him questioningly. "Wait a minuet, where did you get that? You went back to the lab didn't you. You know you're not supposed to go there, that place was burnt to the ground, what if any humans were around," he said, scolding the boy.

He held his weight up as he looked him in the eyes. "Besides, we don't even know what that is. How can I safely inject that into myself, without a clue of what it can do?"  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:38 am
Mephisto had been quiet for a long moment,listening...and finally turned to Hokucho. You went *back* there? What were you thinking? He spied the bullet wound.. That meant humans. ...You've endangered us all. What if they follow you Hokucho?! What if they come back here and take us all away again?! Mephi had finally lost his temper, and he was tempted to do all sorts of things, but he was doing his best not to do anything too rash. Finally with a huff, he turned away from Hoku, looking to Sirus. We're going after your pet. Can you handle it?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:49 pm
Sirus felt his stomach start to churn. This wasn't as bad as when he was a kid, the posion was taking longer to spread in his body. He could still walk but he felt a little dizzy.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Lets go," he said.

Light was starting to break out as the sky was hit was read. Sunrise was coming and making it easier to see in the cave. He ran his fingers along the cave wall to keep his barings.  

haythere

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:53 pm
As soon as NG had grabbed the crystal and ran, Sphyxie stood up and chased after her. "Bring those back! Please!" she said in a half whimpering and half begging voice. The fur on her tail was bushed out and her eyes held a look of nervousness  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:17 pm
She had stopped in the entrence of the cavern, the crystals laying behind her, and yet... there was something odd. NG was snaraling, fangs bared, claws ready, and the more lethal toxic ooze dripped from her mouth, almost like salivia, but that drooled out of her mouth too.the open, agape mouth on her chest was snaraling and was makeing the sound of almost a vead jeep trying to start up, the mouth on her tail, witch was curled over her back snaraling too and makeing a hissing noise. It didn't seem like she aws going to let anyone past her. Not even Sirus.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Hokucho

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:26 pm
Hokucho felt bad realizing what hes done and quickly spoke to Mephi while he stopped Sirus, "Dont worry noone saw me, the lab was closed except for the gaurds, taken care of. Nobody followed me, plus they didn't remember me from when I came back so again no worries..." He held up Sirus's arm delicately and put the syringe to his left arm jugular vein, "This may sting a bit but it will cure you... trust me..." He never told anyone about his past time at the lab, him being an early experiment, nothing. Hokucho slid the syringe in quickly and injected Sirus with the syrum, "ok your good to go but watch it NG doesn't seem to be in a talkative mood..." He slinked back deep into the cave not wanting to upset anyone else, completely ignoring his wounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:44 pm
Sirus couldn't move as he was stuck with the syringe. He already did it before he had a chance to tell him to stop. He sighed and rubbed the arm that was stuck. Nothing he could do about it now. He looked over at Mephi and then at NG, who was changing before their eyes. He definetly knew better to walk to her, these crystals were doing something to her.

"Mephi, maybe we're better off just leaving her alone. These crystals are making her act so badly. With the amount of posion she's giving off, the next bite might kill one of us," he said.

The whispering was starting to grow louder. Sirus frowned as he lowered his ears.  

haythere

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:42 pm
((Holy mashed potatoes. I really need to stop going away. I miss things!))

Crim and Cresh had been napping in a corner of the cave, oblivious to what was going on. At the sound of Mephi's shouting, Cresh awoke.

"You went *back* there?" Mephi yelled, the echoes bringing Mephisto's voice to him. "Back whe--wha?" Cresh muttered woozily. Everyone began talking, something about crystals, a return to the lab, and NG had apparently bitten Sirius. Cresh woke his sibling and explained what he could make of it to her. They ran to join the others in the main portion of the cave, and found NG standing protectively in front of a cluster of crystals, snarling and growling. A strange whispering filled the cavern.

"What's going on here?" Crim whispered to her brother, clutching his hand in hers.

"Those crystals are doing something to NG... they look familiar. If only I could remember what they did!" Cresh said. "Remeember? The humans used them on those foxes in the cage next to ours?"

Crim wracked her brain. Yes, she did recall something... but like her brother, she couldn't place her paw on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:45 pm
Mephisto, who was watching NG, seemed unafraid, even though his ears rotated almost wildly as whispers came from all directions. Let them be.. I think our best bet is to leave the crystals alone.. he looked to Sirus, then to Ng, and approached her, keeping just enough distance between the two of them. Hoi, I know you understand. C'mon. If we can seal this part off then we won't ever be bothered with them again. They just want to be left alone too. Though he couldn't understand the whispers, they sounded.. pained, or sad. The stories they told in their gibberish made him feel sorrow for them. He had never expected *this* kind of secret to be here..  

Meph!stopheles

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:50 pm
"Careful, Mephi," Crim said, barely speaking. "I know you want to help, but careful. Let's come back in a bit... maybe she'll have gone to sleep, and we can drag her out then."  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff