Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:24 pm
((No problem, its pretty obstucting... but not without its perks story wise.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:17 pm
dling apeared at the gates finding them locked
"thats unusual..."
he slid the letter and poster under the gate

COME SEE THE BIG CLAN RACE!

SURE TO THRILL AND AMAZE!

the grand prize will be ownership of the Tarlow Highlands!

where the race will take place

the poster showed an epic scene of clashing flight racers

and wandered off  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:38 pm
((Okay, time for me to deliver... literally))

Mean while, in the extra dimensional equivilent f Kabina Nos and Stiny float through the void. "Well damn. Where does this thing end... Well, we've tried all the other planes, and the Island dosen't even exist. Well only the wind plane left..." a portal apears and the two float through it.

Now on the wind plane the two sit atop a large mountain with no top. The barrier then surrounded that portion. "Well, that would probably be why the island floats. Torn from another dimension it appears. Mabey I should try it some time... Oh well, at least we have some ground to stand on." He climbed up onto the golems head and opened a portal halfway up the golem.

The boy and the top half of stiny appeared as though floating in air. "Hello... Anyone wanna buy a newspaper?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:37 pm
A few time he had noticed birds that seemed to rest in midair, supported by nothing. He surmised that a barrier had been erected around the floating island, and if so, how had he been able to enter?

Perhaps it was because his race and theirs were related, but he wasn't completely sure. He called out to the gate once more.

"Hello? Is anybody there?"  

Angelic King Raziel

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:23 pm
"Hey mister wanna buy a newspaper?" shouted Nos ant the man at the gates. However, it was obvious that he couldn't hear him. So Nos decided to try a little magic. It was a trick he learned for getting Stiny's attention when the two got seperated. He charged up a large amount of magic for a comparitivly simple spell.

The result was an echoing blast which could be heard across the entire island and almost a mile beyond. "HEY! ANY BODY WANNA BUY A NEWSPAPER?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:34 pm
beginner covered her ears and threw a rock at nos "QUIET DOWN!" fortunatly things could leave kabina and was a good shot
she walked over to the gate and glared at him "what do you want anyway you noisy menace to peace and quiet?"
she looked down seeing the poster slid under the gate and picked it up smiling "ooh i wonder if aki will let me enter for kabina?"
she smiles
it wouldnt be to hard to make a fast flight mech with those marvelous new parts i bought...

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:51 pm
Erk walks over to Begginer, severall towns people had taken over the job. "What you got their pal. Sounds like something worth looking into." Erk beggan to mumble on trying to figure out a schematic without having any paper at hand. "You got any paper?"

Meanwhile-
Nos took the shot in the head and feel back through the portal. He could be heard swearing in the langauge of elementals. Stiny looked down angrily at the boy as he stood back up. As he climbed back to its head, he could be heard saying, "What?! I didn't say anything about YOUR mother, only her's" he pointed at Begginer. A few of the people had wandered over to yell at Nos as well. He ignored them and stood up, pulling a paper out of his bag. "So which of you people will be the first to purchase Byako's premire newspaper? Now for the all tim e low price of 5!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:02 am
beginner shrugged "sure ill take one" and tossed 5c to nos  

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:13 am
"I'll take one to kid." syas Erk throwing him a coin as well. "It never hurts to be informed."

"Thanks a lot people." some of the townspeople had done the same as well. "Now for the final test." he says throwing the papers at the barrerier after catching the coin. He had tested the barrier several times on difrent planes. All to the same results, animals and inatimate objects only, and his UFO was blocked as well. The papers passed through without incident, landing at the feet of those who had payed. However Nos had second thoughts of taking such a profit from the isolated island, he had marked up the price. "Heres some extras for everyone else." he says throwing several more papers through. Enough to take away his profit margin.

"Hope you want to read the next issue. Have a nice day." says the boy, closing the seal around him. ((Moving to the main office))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:14 pm
beginner walked back over to where aki was standing "look at this!" she held up the race poster and the letter fell out on the ground
"its a big air race for the clans!
can i please enter for kabina?"
she asked smiling
"oh and here" she hands aki the newspaper "a guy was selling them at the gate and managed to slide them under"

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:48 pm
Erk followed Begginer, arms resting casually behind his head. He wanted to hurry out and work on something... he could only be hearded saying, "I wonder if the race is only open to clans... be good publicity..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:54 pm
"I hear... that there is a race?" Came Aki's quiet voice as she looked at the letter Beginner held. "An air race requires a vehicle, you are the only one in Kabina who could do such a thing. Of course you may enter for Kabina." Aki smiled warmly. "Do us proud, Beginner." She said.

Taking the newspaper Aki carefully unfurled it. "How'd he get this under the barrier?" She asked, peering at it.

Kikuka

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:10 pm
"Fine, ignore the profesional machinist with a life time of experience." says Erk with a shrug. "Now I just got to think of a way down..." says Erk slightly disheartened. THen he snaps his fingers, "But first I have to give you something!" He walks off to his Ride Pod, searching through his traveling cloak...

He returned in a few minuets holding a small device. It was a small crescent like shape, designed to fit easily into a persons hand. It had two buttons, and a microphone and speaker. He handed it to Aki, "By the way, your barrier has a blindspot, the boy just had to throw the paper in. He looked as if he found that out the hard way. Both him, his golem, and everything he had on him was pretty banged up."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:09 pm
beginner clapped her hands in joy "you can count on me!"

she then starts walking towards the spare parts she had bought before with a faint idea in mind
and stops a moment turning to erk "would yo like me to give you a lift before the race?

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:44 pm
He turns to face her, "Wha- OH! Yeah sure, that'd be great. If I don't find a way down myself first..."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games