Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:05 pm
Quote:
LEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:34 pm
Oh my god... Ashley is trying to get into the Guild!!! Bar the doors, lock the window's.... We can't take any chances!!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:50 pm
Quote:
I know the truth about everything....
Bio, who knows the truth. Quick! To the escape pods!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:58 pm
Go figure. UC comes out and we get flooded with requests. Ah well, put on your fire retardant gear, and whip out the flame-throwers.

As for Ashley, well, Notte, you can just grab a needle, pop one of Ashley's boobs and watch her deflate.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:14 pm
Well, I could use a Needle... but a MAC-10 is so much more rewarding, don't you agree?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:55 am
Quote:
Hmmm wat can i say about the fukn best game in the world. The del lago,Regenerators,el gigante, man this had me goin to my school tellin all my mates about how awsome this is... My fave part would have to be the battle against the villagers in the first part, especially when you finish the game and you get to go back with all your kick a** weapons, to name a few to show u im no noob the P.R.L412 man that tink kicks a**. I wont say anymore or ill go on foreva

Um... no..
So many things wrong with this... Gave me so much pleasure to deny. I mean seriously... Resident Evil 4 is not the only game in the series... ::sighs:: when will these kids learn...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:43 am
NotteRequiem
Quote:
Hmmm wat can i say about the fukn best game in the world. The del lago,Regenerators,el gigante, man this had me goin to my school tellin all my mates about how awsome this is... My fave part would have to be the battle against the villagers in the first part, especially when you finish the game and you get to go back with all your kick a** weapons, to name a few to show u im no noob the P.R.L412 man that tink kicks a**. I wont say anymore or ill go on foreva

Um... no..
So many things wrong with this... Gave me so much pleasure to deny. I mean seriously... Resident Evil 4 is not the only game in the series... ::sighs:: when will these kids learn...

When Resident evil 5 comes out rolleyes (omg re5 is teh best gam evr!!11)
You know it'll happen  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:12 am
And when it does, we'll be waiting.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:45 am
sonictam
i love resident evil i dont have any games or the movies my parents dont let but at my friends house i play like crazy out of all police people i like leon s kenedy i saw resident evil1 and 3 but never saw 2.. ohwale

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:02 am
You know, the other day, I thought to myself, what we say about these noobs is kind of ******** up. And then I realized, I hadn't drinking my coffee yet.  

Elliot Salem

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:24 pm
xd Niiiiiice. I can't wait for RE5. I wanna see what s**t those n00bs try to come up with to get in the guild. And then I wanna shut their asses down. I'm so glad I got my act together when Beta scoped for an active member of the guild to be a mod... It unlocks so many fun doors... Thanks, Beta! biggrin

And btw, Happy 400th post! See how much long-lasting fun n00b-bashing is? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:53 pm
It'll be like, "I played RE4, and just bought RE5, so I know everything about RE. Let me in."  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:19 pm
What about all the 'Leon is sooo hawt!' We're going to be getting Chris fangirls soon... oh my...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:57 pm
NotteRequiem
What about all the 'Leon is sooo hawt!' We're going to be getting Chris fangirls soon... oh my...

We're also gonna get steroid fanatics.  

Elliot Salem

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:52 pm
I can see it now...
"lol i pwn @ re4 and 5, lol i can kill beenrz n getto dawgz so gud so lemme in or i kill u2 kthx".

...You know someone's bound to say it. xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games