Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:46 pm

Erika smiled and bent down and started scratching his ears lightly. "But you didn't have to . . . so thanks . . ." she murmured softly.

James shook his head. "I'm just having a hard time forgiving what he's done to you . . ." he growled and then realized something before looking at Anden and raising an eyebrow. "Why are you out of your room?" he asked.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:53 pm

(Not feeling so well, so I'ma take a shower and head off to bed, g'night, Mousey Im Chan~<3~)

Damien purred without meaning to, leaning into the ear scratching which felt wonderful..and then he shrugged a little. "It's not something to thank me for..I got more out of it than you did.." he mumbled, a little embarrased, not used to affection save for his timid mother.

Anden nodded and then grimaced at the question. "I..don't know..I just felt like I had to be outside..and I opened the window..and then the next thing I knew, I'd jumped out of it..and then you came out." he said, sheepishly. "I jumped out of my bedroom window..and didn't get a scratch.." he said, shaking his head with a sudden frown..it was cool..and yet..unnerving.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:01 pm

((Okay . . . Nighty . . . Feel better soon!))

Erika smiled. "You're actually a pretty nice person when you want to be Damien . . ." she said and then heard the bacon popping and her eyes widened before she quickly went back to check on her cooking and got out a fork and started using it to flip the bacon that needed flipping and other such stuff.

James's eyebrows raised. "Well . . . you shouldn't be out either way . . ." he said and placed a hand on Anden's shoulders and started leading him back into the house and to his bedroom.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:53 pm

(*shower took longer than expected* >_<..thanks, hopefully a decent night's sleep will have me fully operational again <3 Nighty <3)

Damien blinked at that, finding that he couldn't really be suspicious of that statement, it sounded so genuine.."A nice person.." he murmured, he'd never heard that one before.

Roland glanced to him before looking back to his eggs and chuckling at Erika as he murmured so that only she could hear, careful of Damien's cat-hearing, "He seems to be warming up to you, if only a little."

Anden found himself being led back in and he growled lowly, blinking in surprise as the sound came out. "I think you're right.." he murmured..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:32 am

Erika smiled happily and then started picking out bacon that was done from the pan and putting it onto a plate with a paper towel on it. "Hmm . . . I'll bet that a fruit salad would be a really nice thing to tie this all together." she said with a smile.

James smiled. "Of course I am! Cause I'm the awsome brother!" he teased, chuckling a bit.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:38 am

Roland chuckled. "Are you saying you'd like me to that as well, oh mistress of the kitchen?" he grinned at her playfully.

Anden rolled his eyes, ruffling James' hair wildily. "Cause you're the ultra furry brother," he teased back as they headed inside.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:55 am

Erika giggled. "No . . . but you can help." she said, smiling back at him before reaching up and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, blushing a bit afterwards. She was still a bit amazed that she could do that now since she now knew that Roland liked her back.

James chuckled good naturedly. "But I'm still awsome." he said, smiling as he led Anden up to his room.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Damien watched this, still not pleased that the demon was..being..friendly with his sister. Half-sister. Not that he cared..he was just..

Damien quickly pushed the thought aside since he couldn't think of a better answer. "What's with all the mushy stuff? You aren't married, right? So you shouldn't be hopping into bed with him anytime soon." he said in a grumpy tone, as Roland lifted a brow and gave him a slightly sharp look.

Anden shook his head, sighing dramatically and smiling. "Yeah. We'll see how awesome you are when I make you sleep in the dog house tonight, little brother." he teased, ruffling the other's hair playfully.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Erika blinked and looked down at Damien. "I . . . Mm . . ." she muttered and then quickly refocused her attention on the food, going over to the fridge and sticking her head in, both looking for fruit and letting the air cool her face a little. She wasn't sure exactly what Roland felt for her, but . . . did he want to marry her? Or did he just want to . . . 'sleep' with her . . . What did she feel about him anyways? Was it just a crush? Or . . . more? The questions that Damien asked, only raised more questions of her own.

James chuckled and shoved Anden into his room lightly. "Yeah, yeah. Good luck trying." he said, laughing a bit.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:35 pm

Roland chuckled, finishing up the eggs. "Hurry up, slow poke. The eggs are done." he said, smiling at her.

Anden found himself shoved lightly into his room and he sat on the bed, looking to James. "Do I really have to stay in here all day?" he asked, feeling restless again now that he was inside..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Erika forced herself to smile a bit, though most of it came naturally. She grabbed some strawberries, blueberries, apples, oranges, and bananas and set them on the counter. "Could you get a big bowl for me Roland?" she asked, smiling at him, though now, doubt was eating at her mind. Why'd he have an interest in her anyways? How could a powerful demon lord like him like a normal girl like her . . . there wasn't anything special about her . . .

James sighed. "Until your features and senses return to normal at least . . . Till then, I'll come in and check on you after I go talk to my folks." he said and then ruffled Anden's hair. "I'm sorry . . ." he muttered, feeling bad for biting him again.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Roland winked. "The biggest, dearest." he chuckled, leaving Damien to scowl and Roland shook his head with another chuckle as he got a bowl for Erika. "Here." he said, bumping her lightly and playfully. "I don't want you anywhere near sharp, pointy objects, so I'll cut them." he said, starting to cut the bananas with a smile.

Anden looked up at James from his sitting position, a little reassured as his hair was ruffled. But when the other apologized, he rose and hugged the other tightly. "Don't be sorry, Jammy. I would probably have asked for it sooner or later. It's going to be tough getting used to it..but it'll be worth it. We can be furballs togther, little bro." he said, smiling as he leaned his head against James' reassuringly.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Erika frowned. "Heeeey . . ." she whined and then pouted. "I've been doing these types of things for a while now, you'd think I know how to handle a knife . . ." she muttered sullenly.

James smiled and hugged Anden back. "Thanks bro." he said.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Roland smiled as he set the knife down, tilting her chin up gently between his pointer and middle finger and kissing her softly before murmuring, "Perhaps. But why bother chancing an injury when you have me to do it? I don't ever want you getting hurt, love."

Anden's smile widened a bit, and he hugged the other a bit tighter before pulling away. "Hurry up, runt. If you take too long, I might get bored and start chewing up the furniture like someone else I know." he teased, dog jokes were always an amusing way to tease James.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Erika blinked and looked up at Roland, a little stunned by the kiss. "But . . ." she murmured and then pulled away and looked through the door before pulling out a plastic knife. "Aha!" she said triumphantly and showed it to Roland, smiling happily.

James chuckled. "Don't worry. It'll only be a minute." he said and then pulled out a cell-phone. "I just need to be able to have a private conversation . . . otherwise my mom will be wanting to talk to you like no tomorrow . . ." he muttered.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games