Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:18 am

"I-I lo...." Chloe stopped. She couldn't say it. She let out a sigh as he turned away from her. She finished her sentence just not saying exactly what she was going to say. "I'm sorry..." She turned around and climbed out his window silently and jumped down on the patted grass. She stood there looking at her shadow for a moment and took a walk into the gardens.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:21 am

He wondered what she was going to say. "Well it looks like I was right. She doesn't like me." He layed back on his bed tears coming to his eyes.

Takahashi Uchiha

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:31 am

Chloe walked inside. She noticed Drocoso but didn't say anything to him instead went into the kitchen and grabbed some chips and salsa. She ate them slowly thinking.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:40 am

Elli walked away from the two, right before Chloe threw up. She sat down in the living room, wondering what to do to forget the previous happenings. She didnt really enjoy watching people in pain. She sighed. Would her life ever be simple?

byakuya_legend

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:52 am

Mia walked the halls in her own little world. She heard someone crying so she followed the noise concerned. She ended up at her older brothers door, worried now she quietly but quickly opened up the door and tiptoed inside. She sat on the side of his bed and lightly petted his hair, to comfort him.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:23 pm

i turn and then walk outside. i look aruond and see no one around. i look over my shoulder to make sure no one is there and i then walk out and jump onto one of the bridge railings. he had been practicing balancing, jumping, and agility, and hadnt wanted to show it off, unless his younger brother wanted to test. *Everyday, twice a day* he repeated to himself as i climbed up the railing, then jumped off and did a backflip onto the grass. he turned and walked out further into the yard.

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:32 pm

Elli heard someone out in the yard, but decided to walk around for a bit. She had never been around the whole house before, since she saw no need to. But today was different. She was bored, and everyone else semmed preoccupied. She walked past a room and heard Mia. She smiled. She was about to open up the door and greet Mia, but the door was open a crack and she aw one of the brothers crying. She tried not to make any sound, as she headed down the stairs. She went back to the couch, and sat. Something caught her eye out of the window, as she saw the other brother fliping around the yard. She rolled her eyes. Someone was active today.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:34 pm

Chloe put the salsa away into the fridge and put the chips in the cabinet. For some reason she didn't feel at all a slave. She opened the door and just sat on the stairs. It was a nice day out. It never really rained around this house.

ElectricCandii

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:52 pm

She saw Chloe sit on the steps outside, so she slowly walked outside and at beside her. "It is pretty nice out, huh?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:54 pm

"Yea...It's very nice out." Chloe leaned back and looked up at the clouds. She smiled. "Have you ever laid on the grass and looked up at the clouds and pointed out there shapes?" It was nice to talk to Elli.

ElectricCandii

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:02 pm

She pondered at her question a moment before answering. "Well... No I guess.. I was always to busy to do anything relaxing like that before. That is untill the... Comotion came..." She said taking a side glance at Chloe. She looked down at the grass. It looked cool and fresh.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:17 pm

Chloe sighed as she said comotion. She walked in the middle of the field and layed down. Looking up at the clouds. "Well, since we can relax wanna help me look for a cloud that looks like an elephant?" She said with a small giggle.

ElectricCandii

byakuya_legend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Elli gave a small laugh. She was having fun for once. She layed beside Chloe on the ground, and looked around in the sky. "I see a cat!" She smiled wide, and thought for a moment. "Chloe. Do you think the Mael family will let it stay like this... Like all of us as a detached family, where we are all equal?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Chloe had to think that question through. "Well, I hope so. I am not sure. But it actually feels like I have a family. But things do change. So only time will tell."

ElectricCandii

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:28 pm

jackson goes to the attic and then climbs out the window id goes on to the roof and has a stool and a easel set up with a covering over it " hum what to draw to day "jackson looked down and sees Elli in the yard " i better keep quiet to day i dont want any one to know about my little studeo
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games