Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Fall Poet X

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:24 pm
((OOC: Wow Xantos is still around good for him I use to be a fellow nin with him back in the day when I used to be Raikage but they shut our village down :/ anyways iKoisu when u see Xantos tell em Aoto says Wassup... if he still remembers me that is))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:57 pm
Melody walked around the house in her short black kimmono that has a pink sash and sleeves. She paced as if she was nervous waiting for some one or some thing.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:02 pm
a clone of jin appeared next to mel "hello baby" he said as he smiled gently  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:33 pm
"Oh hello jin, aren't you in a match right now?" she asked quickly running up to slam the front door so yukkie would not get out.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:43 pm
the clone frowned "unfortunatly yes i am and this guy is strong " the clone looked into her eyes "i can only stay for a short bit the guy is strong uses sand and shadow moves its abit crazy of a match" the clone tried to smile to lighten the mood  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:36 pm
Melody smiled "I know how you feel jin ever sence you left yukkie's been hogging me about training...its anoying anf exosting!" She signed and stated "As long as you try your best jin that's all that matters"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:00 pm
he smiled "i am this guys got great defence and his offence scares the crap out of me but ill make it trust me " the clone walked over and kisssed her forehead and disappeared in a puff of smoke  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:32 pm
After he disapeared she whipeared "good bye.."
Yukkie yelled from inside the house "Melody water sheild jutsu now!" Melody signed and started to make a water sheild. She smiled at the fact of how big she made it and how long she was holding it. Ten minetes pass and then melody's sheild pops and she falls to the ground not having any chakra left. 'As she thinks I'll just rest her for a minete'  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:22 pm
(( i would have loved to have been able to do that in real life just kiss someones forehead and disappear thats awesome ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:36 pm
(That is awsome I would totally love to do that)

Melody opened her eyes and sat up rubbing her head. As a picture of hikari poped in her head as she stated out loud "Hikari...she's back!"
She tried to stand up but failed she felt dizzy and wanted to faint. She held out a shakey hand to her house hoping yukkie would see her struggleing. She fainted with her hand out and her head face down.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:37 am
*arrives at the house* So, this is where she lives. Kind of lonely, i wonder if she would let me stay here.... *leaves a message on her door, a kunai stuck in the door with a message tied around it* I have gone to train at the field at Luo and Zane's house. Come find me when you get this, I must speak with you little one.

-Luna Bravenheart, Medic Nin of the Mist.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:37 pm
Melody runs into the house and goes to the two rooms across the hall from her. She puts sign's on them on for itai, and on for luna. She goes and fixes up the rooms for them so they are cozy.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:40 pm
Melody walked up her long drive way and pushed the rusted gates aside. She saw her favorite cherry blossom tree that had a siwng under it. She hopped on the swing and it started to sway back and forth.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:43 pm
Itai appeared behind her silently,lightly pushing her on the swing"Nice tree...havent seen a cherry blossom tree in many years.must take good care of it."He smiled,trying to stop himself from shivering.He was completely drenched,water dripping from his hair and running down his face"Sorry about before.But it is true.The last thing you'ld want to do is make a spirt restless.Causes problems for everyone."  

Itai Ame Yoru

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:49 pm
Melody's hair shoot up and she fell of the swing in shock. She qucikly got up and stated "Itai don't sneek up on me...gosh your like a ghost.." meldoy stoped there and quickly changed the subject. She saw him drenched and grabed he's arm and stated "Come on we better get you dryied off" she stated pulling him into the house. They climbed up the stairs and on the second floor lead to him to a room with his name on it. As melody stated "This is your room itai, its fully stocked with clothes in you closet for you already I hope you like it" melody stated and pointed to a room at the end of the hall "That's my room if you need anything just yell I'm going to go change to, and then make us something to eat." And with that melody walked to her bedroom waved before shuting her door and going in her closet.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff