Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:49 pm
((Compie died . . . But I'm back now! ^-^))

Marian continued to sob, clutching onto Kaysal's shirt. "P-please master . . . please don't hurt me . . ." she sobbed out, her mind still sort of trapped in the dreamworld. It was more like she couldn't get it out of her head . . .

Julie sighed and then hugged Arueyan back. "I was just . . . scared . . . I love you Arueyan . . . I don't want to lose you . . ." she said, holding him tightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:52 pm
(YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *happy dancez* I refreshed the page like a zillion times, and then when it said you were online I went 'yesh!" and did a little cheering fist. ^__^ You're not a traitor now! *pats head and givez you a big cookie*)

Kaysal wasn't sure what to do to stop it, so finally, he tilted her head back gently..and softly, warmly..he pressed a kiss to her lips.

Arueyan heard that and bit his lower lip. "I'll try not to be lost, Julie.." he murmured.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:01 pm
((YAY!! ^-^ *huggles*))

Marian's eyes went wide when she felt his lips upon hers, and though her tears stopped, her mind went through turmoil. She wasn't sure whether she should be afraid of him now . . . or what . . . Truthfully, she was afraid that he would try to force it to go further, but . . . it didn't seem like he would do that . . . and he was being so gentle . . . her eyes drifted closed and, without her entire mind's consent, a part of her was still aying that she should be scared or at least cautious, she kissed him back.

Julie felt let down as, once again, he didn't repeat the words back to her. "I know Arueyan . . . And I'll do my best to try and make sure that you don't get lost." she said and kissed him on the head.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:26 pm
(*hugglez* I have returned! I'm home alone, so I decided to make some cookies. Mom and Emy gave up baked goods for lent, so Grama had this bright idea to bring over like seven packages of baked things [for me and Sydney] (9 yr old half sister) -_-..seems kinda silly to me. But convenient!)

Kaysal felt her kiss back, and wanted to show her just how wonderful a kiss could be..but she needed reassurance now, not passion. So he cupped her left cheek in his right hand gently as he continued the soft kiss a moment more before pulling away as he wrapped his arms around Marian and held her close. "My little Marian.." he murmured softly, protectively even..he'd known the girl a day at most..and he felt an odd surge of tenderness and protectiveness for her..

Arueyan wanted to repeat the words..but he couldn't..not when he couldn't feel it. In return for the kiss on his head, he pressed a soft kiss to her cheek. "Thank you." he said softly before pulling away and after a slight hesitation, slid his little hand into hers and held it gently. Arueyan began leading her back after a short goodbye to Nemru. When they were out of the stables and heading back, he paused before saying. "I can't..manage on my own like this..but if you'll help me..I can make some breakfast..pancakes maybe..?"

Arueyan used to cook at least once a week, big breakfast with smiley faced pancakes and things like that..and dinners too. When he could manage that was, since the cook didn't much like her kitchen being tampered with, even by the king. He used to play a game of it with Emilio, sometimes he'd give a 'happy' pancake, and sometimes a sad-faced. And if he gave a sad faced and Emilio noticed, Emilio would put it rightside up and make Arueyan give him a piggyback ride for 'doing it wrong'. Arueyan would mess it up on purpose, just because he liked to play with his son like that.

As for Julie, he'd spell out words from time to time with fruit. One of her birthdays, he'd hidden a ring inside a strawberry and spelled out in blueberries, 'eat carefully' with an arrow pointing to the ring-hidden strawberry. Arueyan looked up at Julie with a tentative and slightly hopeful expression.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:37 pm
((^-^ cookies . . . .))

Marian sighed as the kiss ended and she was held close to Kaysal. She leaned into him, resting her head on his chest. "Thank you . . ." she murmured softly.

Julie smiled and then nodded. "Of course I'll help." she said and let out a small laugh, one of her first true laughs in a long time. "It's been quite a long time since we've had pancakes." she said as she grinned down at Arueyan.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:43 pm
(X-x *eats a cookie* *gags* Eww..they were of inferior brand..they have the texture of rubbery plastic and taste phony. Probably why the packages were a buck a piece. X_X>>> *givez Mousey a non-inferior cookie* ^__^ Good Mousey Im Chan!)

Kaysal nodded, rubbing her back soothingly. "Do you have nightmares often, Mari?" he asked softly.

Arueyan heard the small laugh and felt a little brightening inside of him. And the grin.."Indeed. I hope my skills aren't rusted too badly.." he grinned suddenly too. "Let's not wake Emi till they're done. I want to drag him out of bed half-asleep and surprise him." he said with a wicked little chuckle.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:52 pm
((NON-INFERIOR COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *glomps* ^-^))

Marian nodded. "I . . . I try to forget the past . . . but it won't leave me alone . . ." she said softly.

Julia laughed and nodded. "Sure." she said happily and then broke into a light run towards the castle, pulling Arueyan along behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:06 pm
(o_o..*hugglez* That was a great reaction! I shall frame it in my mind for always! <3)

Kaysal continued soothingly rubbing her back. "Well anytime it comes back, I'll be there to protect you, little Marian." he promised softly and firmly.

Arueyan found himself being pulled along behind her and he stumbled, doing his best to keep up. Gods above did he feel small..but seeing Julia so happy..when they'd reached the kitchen, he was slightly flushed and grinning broadly. "Damned wench. Always so pushy." he teased, poking Julia's midsection since he knew very well how ticklish she was.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:15 pm
Marian sighed and leaned against Kaysal, her eyes closing. "Thank you . . ." she murmured softly, though she was still slightly mistrustful of him, she was starting to let down her barriers to let him in . . .

Julia giggled and held her stomach, giggling a bit more from the tickling. "Can I help it if I'm excited?" she asked before leaning down and kissing him on the forehead.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:39 pm
Kaysal's smile widened as she leaned against him. He pressed a soft kiss to her head. "Would you like to sleep more, or would you like me to make you some breakfast?" Arueyan wasn't the only brother who could cook.

Arueyan smiled, scrunching his nose a bit at the kiss. "Maaaybe." he said in a funny tone before heading to the cold box and pulling out some supplies. He stretched his arm out to reach the cupboard with the measuring cup, but it proved too high for him. Arueyan grimaced and then looked to Julia. "Measuring cup, please?" he asked politely.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:49 pm
Marian shook her head. "I'd like some more sleep if that's alright . . ." she murmured out softly.

Julie didn't miss the fact that he scrunched his nose and a lot of her excitement just flew out the window. She really felt like, with that simple action, she had just been . . . rejected. She forced out a smile and nodded as she reached up to take the cup, though him scrunching his nose at her kiss kept eating away at her. Was she truly that unappealing to him? Was he just acting out his attempts to become better in order to get back to normal? Had she truly lost his love? These were the questions that raced through her mind, tearing at her heart. She handed Arueyan the measuring cup and then rubbed her eyes as though she hadn't yet banished sleep, but she was really wiping away tears that were making their way out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:34 pm
Kaysal nodded. "Would you like me to sleep in here?" he didn't ask to sleep with her, just in the same room. He was an honorable man.

Arueyan took the measuring cup and then saw the motion. But he knew his wife too well not to know that she was hiding tears. He set the cup aside and came forward, wrapping his arms around her waist as he looked up at her with a worried expression. "Did I do something wrong? Please don't be sad, Julie..I really..I wanted this to be a good morning..I don't know how many more we'll have with my mind intact and I..I want you to be happy." he said, sounding sincere.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:45 pm
Marian blushed, but she slowly nodded. She felt better knowing that he was close by. "Please?" she asked softly.

Julie abandoned every effort to hide the tears and continued trying to wipe them away. "A-are my kisses really so disgusting?" she sobbed out, her shoulders shaking as the tears just continued to increase. "W-why'd you scrunch your nose when I kissed you? Am I that unappealing to you?" she cried, beoming more and more hysterical with each passing moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:48 pm
Kaysal smiled, pressing one last soft kiss to her head. "Of course, little Marian. Sleep well." he said, brushing her hair back before sliding off the bed as he curled up in the comfy chair.

Arueyan listened and understood. He shook his head and grabbed her waist, somewhat gracelessly tugging her so that she'd come to his level. When she had done so, he looked her in the eyes and brushed her hair back. "You're beautiful, Julie..your kisses are wonderful..so when you kissed me on the head, I felt like a foolish child. I wished it was my lips, and that I could kiss you back like the man you deserve.." he said softly..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:56 pm
Marian slid back under the covers and lay her head down on the pillows. She closed her eyes, but sleep was eluding her. She looked over at Kaysal and then, like a child, crawled out of bed and over to his lap where she curled up with him on the chair, getting as comfortable as possible and soon falling asleep. She just . . . felt more relaxed with him next to her.

Julie started to calm down, and her tears ceased to flow. "Y-you mean that?" she asked and then sniffled a little.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games