Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

kirara-the-nekomata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:50 pm
Rin looked around then said to Risa "I got to go, bye" and ran out of the cafeteria. After walking around for a bit she found a small room not many people new about. It was her room. On her first day of school she had lost her room number and after a few days of searching she had found this room. Rin changed into a cat went inside it. Since there was no lights she created a small fireball that floated in front of her. After a while she fell asleep. She heard Jax and Shadow returning but payed no attention to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:10 am
kaikai321
Seth smiled. "Ok, if you say so.. He layed his head back down. He had heard the howl from another werewolf, but set couldnt leave tina alone. Not tonight. He didnt know how much control other werewolves had when the full moon hit. So he would stay here with her to protect her from anything that came at them.
Tina smiled.Feeling Seth's head laying her her again.She could hear a faint howling.She ignored it though.She started feeling sleepy.Her eyes getting heavy.  

Angelic_Gurl909

kirara-the-nekomata

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:50 pm
Early in the morning Rin woke up. She yawned and stretched before looking at the calendar. She then changed back into human form and changed into the outfit of a shinto priestess. Today was an important day and since she grew up at a shrine she felt she should do something. Rin lef ther room and sat outside the door waiting for the day to start.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:05 pm
jax woke up nd yawned he went into the closet and got dressed he cameo ut and went otuside the door he crackedh is neck and felt his teeth he waitedo utside the door unti leveryone else woke up  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

kirara-the-nekomata

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:19 pm
Rin got tired of waiting and started to roam around the school.She had missed dressing as a miko and was glad she had another chance to. After a while she arrived at the hallway with Jax's room. Where is everybody, it cant be that early she thought. As she passed jax she stopped and said hi.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:20 pm
jax saw her and waved 'hey what up how are u" he asked  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

kirara-the-nekomata

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:25 pm
"Im fine." she answered, "I wonder were everbody is?" she looked around "oh, How are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:27 pm
jax msiled 'its early" he said "im wating for a friend to wake up" he siad lcmaly "im good no longer sleepy i had an awesome night last night os i went to sleep late" he said lcmaly  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

kirara-the-nekomata

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:32 pm
"that's cool, its suprising you're not tired" she said. She started to swing her arms like a kid, causing the loose sleeves on her shirt to swirl around her. "Today should be a good day"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:41 pm
jax smiled 'it sure sohuld i hope" he said licking his teeth  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

kirara-the-nekomata

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:44 pm
Rin laughed then asked "Who's the friend youre waiting for?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:45 pm
jax smiled "shadow shes a good friend of mine i jst waiting until she comeso ut of my room" he said lcmaly  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

kirara-the-nekomata

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:49 pm
"hm, i haven't met her. I'll have to do that someday" She did not wonder about why she Shadow was in his room. Suddenly something seemed to catch her attention over his shoulder. She jumped for it and changed into a cat as she jumped.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:50 pm
jax stared at her "uhhh u ok" he asked as he moved ot the side  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

kirara-the-nekomata

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:54 pm
Rin grabbed something and jumped back down in front of him. She changed back to her human form. "Sorry, i was trying to get this" she said and she held out her hand, in it was a moth. "My cat traits sometimes get the better of me. "  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games