Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:03 pm
Selina flinched a little. "N-no I . . . I'm sorry . . ." she murmured softly as she headed towards him. "Being enslaved isn't fun . . ." she murmured as she sat down in front of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:09 pm
Laung looked at Selina "your not in slavery anymore, so why you should be worried about me?" he hissed at her. He closed his eyes again and lent against the post "I am losing everything, at least you had nothing to lose when you entered slavery"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:22 pm
Selina hugged herself. "You're wrong . . ." she murmured softly. "I lost my parents . . . and the house that we lived in . . . my childhood . . . everything . . ." she murmured, looking down at the floor. Her eyes then started watering. "It was all my fault . . ." she murmured and then the tears started to spill down her cheeks. She still believed that it was her fault that her parents died . . . if she hadn't dreamt it . . . if she had only told her parents . . . "It's my fault . . ." she sobbed out.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:29 pm
Laung frowned, looking very much out of his depth right now "what's your fault? That your parents died. You said you saw it, well Selina, its not your fault. Some people say that the future can change however some are meant to be. Time will twist its way to the point it wants to, your parents death isn't your fault. Maybe what you are dreaming is what could happen and what will happen in the future. Not you causing it. Someone can't cause it Selina. Go and ask the seers" he said  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:35 pm
Selina sniffled and looked up at Laung, tears still flowing from her eyes. She sniffled again and then wiped at her eyes with the palm of her hand. "Y-You are n-nice after all . . ." she murmured softly, feeling slightly comforted by his words.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:39 pm
Laung frowned shaking his head at the words "I'm not nice, I am halfling thats nothing in this world anymore" he whispered. "Go and find the seers Selina. Li... queen Liava should be able to show you one"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:48 pm
Selina blinked, confused. "Halfling?" she asked curiously as she came a bit closer to him. "And yes, you are nice . . . you set me free . . ." she murmured softly. She didn't understand why he wanted her to find the seers, but she was sure that they could wait for a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:52 pm
Laung didn't answer about the halfling bit ... he had never mentioned to anyone he was a halfling. "SELINA JUST GO AND TALK TO A STUPID SEER AND LEAVE ME BE!" he snapped at her, his voice breaking as he raised it.  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:59 pm
Selina jumped and she quickly got up and fled the room, once more scared of Laung. It seemed like he could be nice at times, but . . . She quickly went downstairs, wanting to see why talking to a seer was so important.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:19 pm
Liava had heard the shouting and was about to step on to the stairs to go and get Selina when she came rushing down. Liava grabbed her "what's wrong Selina? Why was Laung shouting?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:22 pm
Selina shook her head. "He . . . he wants me to go see a seer . . ." she murmrued softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:27 pm
Liava looked at the guards whom deparated up the stairs. Liava took Selina to a room "well we have one in the castle if you want to speak to her" she whispered.  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:00 pm
Selina nodded. "Yes please." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:15 pm
Liava nodded and opened the door for Selina and inside a woman was sat on a group of cushions "no one knows about Mara here. She is quite safe and she likes to stay that way. She is harmless" Liava smiled  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:36 pm
Selina entered, smiling back at Liava. "Hello . . ." she said softly as she smiled at the seer, Mara.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games