Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoenix908

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:52 am
((Zeke you would still be trapt. a shadow can exist within darkness. as long as there is some or any light, or the lack there of, a shadow exists. you just made my technique more powerful))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:54 am
(Well, Zeke has strong magical abilities, so he can break free of it. And if his shadow is covered by darkness, how can he have a shadow?)  

Brett_FM

phoenix908

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:58 pm
((because as long as there is still light, there are shadows and as i repeat a shadow can exist within a shadow, or within darkenss. you can cover a shadow all you want but that doesnt change the fact that its there.not to mention your character pro. says you cant control thse abilities. therefore i highly doubt you can use them for something like this at such a convient time over such a small task. Generally an uncontrolable power is fueled and released by strong emotion or desire. this would entail that you rlife would more than likely be at risk or that of another that is very close tyo you(caring wise) therefore...since neither your life nor anyone elses for that matter, is at stake, and even though the darkness covers my shadow, my shadow can also move anyway i want it to plus once it touches you, we are bound. and heads up...this isnt magic. Lastly, how do you know if my abilities arent stronger...what you are doing is assuming 1 that you are stronger than me and secondly godmodding. Generally in an rp, player will roll stats but you have simply you are stronger which simply just isnt good))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:18 pm
Laciryl walked over to the man who had just insulted his singing.

"I'd apprecite it if you didn't speak of things you know nothing about."
He frowned down at the man.
"And your lyrics would be crap after Hillary Duff too."
He strode to the bar and sat down.
"Fancy trick with the shadows there. Good thing I left mine somewhere else."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:30 pm
(Wrong profile! I have two chars! Zeke's weakness is inabilaty to control his mech! Inability to control magic is theother char's weakness!) "If you don't want violence. I'll just blow them out of here!" Zeke generated an orb of wind energy in each hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:08 pm
"That is still violence...and I said no...dont puch me..." Tsuji said. Tsuji had a very dark and stern look on his face as he peered out through his sunglasses.  

phoenix908

John C. Blues

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:46 pm
The two low-men suddenly found tehmselves stuck in place. "What the hell is this here?" one asked gruffly. The Elder, however, wasn't stunned. "It is magic. Jutsu magic. It's old, but nowhere near as old as the powers of the vampyre." The Elder looked directly at the boy who had used the jutsu. "You shouldn't have done that boy. I gave fair warning. all we wanted was information. Now you have crossed me." The Elder's eyes contracted further. The shadows made a connection between them, and he used it. He sent a large telepathic shot through it to the boy's head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:47 pm
The large, hairy paw of an enlarged green Chu-chu bouncer closed on the elder and Danish jumped up and down. "Nobody causes trouble in here without my saying so!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:03 am
"We can get permission to cause trouble?"
The Lyrical Mage frowned slightly.
"Remind me of that later."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:44 pm
"Oh, who even cares anymore!" Zeke threw the orbs of wind at the elder's henchmen knocking them out of the Plushie Palace.  

Brett_FM

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:52 pm
Tsuji stood there as the telepathic shot hit his head...but it wouldnt go anyfather. The shot simply disapated as Tsuji glared at the Elder. "I warned you...dont make me angry...I am surprised however that you know of my jutsu for very few do. But then if you know of my Jutsu, then you also know how powerful it can be." Tsuji glared at the Elder. "But then again...Jutsu isnt the only thing I'm good at."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:08 pm
"Obviously Appreciation of Musical Talent's not on that list."
The Lyrical Mage, Laciryl frowned.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:21 pm
Tsuji shot a dirty look at the musician.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:03 pm
The Musician shot a dirty look back and began humming.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:12 am
"Now now, no need for an argument to break out here," Danish says as he tries to prevent Laciryl and Tsuji from killing each other.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games