Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:09 pm
"First though," Erk shifted uncomfortably, "I'd like to apologize for what I did to your arm." he said to Lori. "I hope I can make it up to you some day..." he trailed off. "THis way please." he siad, coming to his senses and leading to the door.

He led them across the way to the hangar.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:16 pm
lutia nodded and followed erk across the shop to the hangar
"are you a mechanic in a specific field or whatever comes to mind at the time?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:20 pm
"Pretty much whatever I feel like. BUt I try to stay away from overly humanoid and biological mechas." he said mater of factly. "THese ships are either modified military surpluss, or original designs. I havent been working on maechas lately, becuase my pet project has been eating up most of my money." he walked towards the elavator in the corner.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:24 pm
"oh what is this pet project of yours?"
lutia asks as she takes one last look at his designs before stepping in the elevator  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:04 pm
"I think you'll be suprised." he asid, as he wated for the others to step in the elevator. WHen they had, he pushed the button, and it began downward. "You see, most of those who activly served in the front lines of that war, never came back. Me included." he said, it was a long ride down. "I had to sneak my way back into Byako. But not before claiming a few things for myself." It was an abnormally long elevator ride... "The helicopter above, as well as some of the wepons in the store are what I picked up. BUt this, is much more..." the ride was unaturally long, but came to an abrupt stop. "This was a treasure hunters dream." He said stepping out of the elavator. It opened into a dimly lit halway with a set of double doors on one wall, and what appeared to be an open tube with a sheer drop at the other end. He walked towards the double door, "Hold your breath now people!" he said excitedly.

"'Cause this is it!" he pulled the doors opebn wide to reveal the imposing front of an outdated military battle cruiser-class airship.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:47 pm
lutia stared up at the large transport
it was a literal powerhouse capable of going against large armies with only a skeleton crew
"only one of those was ever recovered from the battlefield...i know the city guard can be very ignorant but even they would have noticed such a large airship over the city
however did you sneak this in?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:35 pm
"Well, first of all, the war was intreplanner. Its was all set up by someone with a long stnading grudge against some small time overlord. Turns out, he's staged several invasions in the name of defense before. It was the fourth war of Makai..." said Erk, but he shrugged, "But thats enough exposition. The demons just threw me and all the stuff I had gathered through a gateway back to Byako."

Erk looked around the gigantic hidden hanger. "Originally it was only a broken husk, so I kept the parts in the hangar above. But I knew it would get to big and be seen, so I started diging this. GOt to the point that I would work myself to exhaustion, and just sleep when I would collapse, but I eventually got it done." He pushed a utton on the wall, and the lights inside turned on, as the main hatch slowly oppened. "Care to look inside?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:24 pm
lutia nodded "yes i read a brief recap on the whole event"
she smiled at the opertunity and entered the ship to begin assessing its abilities
"did you name it?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:23 pm
"I have a few names in mind, but I'll wait till I get it up and runing." said Erk folowing her in. "You see, the old powercore was entirely drained, and the only thing I have to replace it is some demonic artifact... I've been researching magi tech, but so far that hasn't worked. Its to much power I think, I need to get some material on lost tech. But thts just my running hypothesis." says Erk, he presses a few button on a console inside, and all the doors open. "Right now were running on the power from the shop above."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:59 am
lutia smiles as she realizes his dilema
"so you need something that can produce power constantly at a high enough level to maintain the entire ship?"
she nods thoughtfully
"i may have just the thing..."  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:25 pm
Caylem entered the shop and looked around. he wondered if there was anything of use to him here, but didn't see anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:22 pm
"Well, I have something, but I don't think this ship will ever take it. Probably just to old..." he pated a small compartment that was sticking out. "I'd be happy to take whatever it is, and feel free to use this at any time you need."

Suddenly a small beep was emited from a device near Erk's wrist. He glanced down at it then said, "Lets go back up, someone just walked into the store..." he began leading the way back out, systems shuting down as they left the hidden hangar.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:17 am
lutia nodded "a little later on ill be sure to send it over"
she followed him out
"i forsee this will be a profitable arangment for all around"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:18 pm
"Yes, it will be a pleasure working with you." said Erk, opening the door for he to walk through.

Once she had, he followed her in and said kindly to the yet unseen person inside, "Welcome to the orange mechanism, we are ready and willing to help you meet all of you mecha and weapons needs."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:13 pm
lutia exited the elevator and stood back letting erk handle his business taking the time to read through her reports
she pulled the feather from her hat turned it upside down over her open hand and a folder materialised
she began to scan through them as erk fleeced the customer for everything he was worth  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games