Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:22 pm

User Image
"Well I'll go with ya Shiro-senpai there should at least a medic to go along with ya, though I'm not the best I can still provide some support." Areku said waving at him,"I don't got much to do except train, also if that is okay with you and Masumi." Areku said grinning.
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:39 pm

"Sure, just don't get killed, and listen to Shiro." She said as she filled out the paperwork for there mission.

Masumi H Dekata

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:42 pm

"Eh. Fine with me. I didn't expect a fight anyway. So long as they came with me peacefully."
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:48 pm

User Image
"Alright then thanks Masumi-sensei will do, well there is never any certainties in this world you know Shiro." Areku said smiling,"So where too?" Areku asked with his hands behind his head.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:54 pm

"We're going to sand. I know at least one of them was sand. I watched them use sand moves, and I know one of them was from there. He tried to join up here and nearly got killed for it." Right as he finished, Sadaharu jerked hard trying for the nearest head, which happened to be masumi's. "Well we better go now. This thing won't hold still for much longer." As he got done, he hopped back on his dog and motioned for Areku to get on. "Alright hop on kid. We are leaving now."
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 10:59 pm

User Image
Areku walked over to the dog,"Alright then too sand it is see ya Masumi-sensei don't get too overworked." Areku said as he hoped onto the back of the dog,"Okay then let's go." Areku said holding onto the dog hair.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:01 pm

"Alright then. We are off." As he said that, he gave a small kick to the side of Sadaharu and he was off out the window and running straight for the gates.

((Pretty much going to just auto you to sand. I don't know where to go from there, but eh. Just know your next post will probably be in sand. Probably the gate or the kage's office.))
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:57 pm

"Well I'm staying here"Katsu said as he sat up on a chair"I predict they might come back, since their was no known reason they'd come here of all places in the first place, they probably have a reason to be in this village".

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:39 pm

Masterharper of Pern
User ImageVrail knocks again, waiting for a reply on the other side.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:20 pm

Masumi H Dekata
((ugh my office door is always open, you people can just come in. Not like im having a 8 some with 7 drunk midgets on my desk while they cover me in thousand island dressing))

"Everyone out the door can come in." Masumi said turning to Areku. "Appearenly very busy since I havnt been alone in a month or so." She laughed a little, but only a little.
((Quoting to remind him of the entrance thing))

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:31 pm

((Crap I didn't see that!))
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:40 pm

User ImageVrail walked into the office with a smile on his face "Hey... Kusakage-sama, I have a request. May I go on a journey to find someone that'd teach me some of my clan jutsus?" he asked poilitely.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:26 pm

User Image
Shinro Irou
|-|-His Own Assassin-|-|

Shinro, wearing his grass headband that Z had carved through, walked into the Kusakage's office still holding Tirokami in one hand. His mask was hanging on the side of his head as he reached up with his free hand to take off his headband. "Kusakage-sama," He began as he held the carved headband in one hand. "Can I have a new one?"

"Living Only In Darkness, Never Entering The Light Of The World... The Assassin Sends Them To Eternal Sleep, In A Pool Of Deep Red Blood!"

User Image
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:06 am

Kemai got up bored as hell and said "ogata bogata im going to the training filleds peace katsu you sould come" kemai then got up and ran out the door

fire assasin8

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:52 pm

Masumi looked up at Vrail. "Sure just don't get killed." She then turned back to Shinro. "Says the person who left my village without permission and headed to Sand. If anything you are considered a Rouge Nin and can be exicuted right here and now." Masumi said pointing out he did leave by himself.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games