Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki waved off his apology and smiled. "It's fine." A sympathetic look came across her face as it became very evident that he was exhausted. He must have not rested after his rushed trip to Konoha and it must have added to his exhaustion to worry so much after her. The smiled wavered a bit then sprung right back after he accepted his new position. She lightly touched his hand as it came upon her shoulder. "Let's work hard together, Ronnel. As friends. But first! We both need our rest. And sadly this dingy space is just not adequate. I'd like to reclaim my office, then promptly fall asleep on my couch there. And if you'd like I could get a futon in there for you or where ever you'd like to rest." She offered.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:31 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin

Medical Maestro
User Image

Ronnel smiled slightly and picked the woman up in his arms again, recognizing that she was still too weak from the burning to be moving on her own.
"Well then, we shall head to your office. Then I'll send a clone out to find our...other Sannin, and inform him of the decision that has been reached." He smiled slightly.
"And... while I'll likely be taking you up on the offer of the futon, I'll need to be making my own home eventually." With that, the medical Sannin ((So weird to say that now. First RPC, now my first RPC to actually make it to Sannin from an Academy Student.)) carried his Kage out, heading towards the main office. This time, he noticed that she was heavier than she appeared, but with the training that he had gone through trying to rescue Katsuro from Jake, he had no trouble carrying her.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:08 pm
Men are not prisoners of fate

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Shuzoku Hitogoroshi No Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Sharingan: Three Tomoe - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"A ninja's only true mission in life is to gain power"
"Bonds are for the weak"

Karuda walked along a path that would lead to the Kusagakure hospital, he talked, in a tone low enough that Shinji behind them would not hear, to Slevyn as he walked along "Do you want to get powerful? Really powerful? Then help me out, Your bloodline only needs one eyes to work correctly, mine needs two... One regulates ninjutsu, the other Gen... If you were to get an implant of one of my eyes in your left eye, you'd grow much stronger in your genjutsu, as would I if I were to have one of yours..." he said, he was leaving this late but he knew Slevyn's lust for power would make him jump on this... And it really was a good deall for the two... "Even the Clan genjutsu I will teach you after this will be stronger." he concluded.

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme

But only prisoners of their own minds.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:17 pm
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn listed to his sensei thinking he was crazy but all of his thoughts vanished once he heard this will make his genjutsu stronger, now with a look of lust in his eye and sinister grin came over his face all he could think about is how much stronger this will make him over the curse of training. He then turned to Karuda and said "stronger you say why didn't you say something earlier your meant to teach me and make me stronger you sure toke your time about this how soon can we do this i wanna train hurry up now" all the while thinking to him self he couldn't wait and get this done.

(i didn't edit the any txt)

Xenfang

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:21 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
Chuunin - Snake Summoner - Sharingan: Three Tomoe - Gensou Goshuujin Clan - Genjutsu Cursemark - Genjutsu Master
"I've experienced horrors, I couldn't inflict upon you with even the most powerful genjutsu"
"Bonds are for the weak"

"From what I know it shouldn't take any longer then three days, but afterwards you will be able to actually reflect a genjutsu back on the user" he said "A very useful skill..." Slevyn was reacting just like he expected.

Genjutsu Theme

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 pm
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn pleased with what he will receive from all this. with excitement in his voice he spoke "Then what are you waiting for lets get this done now". Rushing his sensei to get things done.  

Xenfang

Official Genesis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:28 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

He rolled his eyes as they reached the hospital and walked inside. He say a nurse walk by "Excuse me... Do you know a Ronnel?" he asked her, hoping she could give him directions...

Genjutsu Theme

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:31 pm

"Ronnel-dono? Yes, he's the current head of the Hospital. He took over when he returned. I believe either he himself or his clone is in the main office right now shinobi-san. And.. is that boy behind you alright? The one who's wearing bandages..." There was a worried expression on her face.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Xenfang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:32 pm
Slevyn Kalebra

User Image

Slevyn with adrenalin pumping he had trouble standing still as he followed Karuda while he was looking for this Ronnel that he spokeof as he talked to the nurse.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

"He is tired, but he is fine" he said "I must get going, thank you signora" he said. He eventually found his way to the office after much creeping about and walking into the wrong room. He knocked on the door and waited patiently.

Genjutsu Theme

Official Genesis

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:44 pm

The Sandstorm Clone sitting in the office looked up when there was a knock on the door. It stood up and moved to the door, opening it and looking out into the hall, getting a disgruntled look on its face when it saw an Uchiha.
"What can I do for you?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:48 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

"I was hoping to enquire about medical treatment if you will..." he said, "A friend of mine, Katsuro, suggested I see you about it..."

Genjutsu Theme

Official Genesis

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:51 pm

The clone stepped into the hall and led the man down the hall.
"Feh, if Katsuro-taichou suggested you to me, I guess I owe it to carry this out. What is it that you want?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:08 pm

User Image

Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Bonds are for the weak"

He was surprised that the medic accepted so easily "Okay" he said following him "I was in need of an eye transplant" he said bluntly, he handed Ronnel a piece of paper, it was nothing special it just had Katsuro's mark, just to make sure Ronnel really trusted him.

Genjutsu Theme

Official Genesis

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 pm
The clone took the paper and glanced at it curiously, then shrugged and handed it back. The created copy led the way into an operating room and gestured for the man to sit down on the table in the center.
"First, I assume you have said eye to be transplanted? And second, why do you have a pair of Gennin following you around if you're here for a surgery?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games