Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:50 pm

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio glanced at Shiro. "Impossible. Very bad things will happen if I get out of this spring."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:52 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
She turned her head up and looked to Shiro. "I'm not a charity case!" She stood up and sheathed her blade as she walked away from Shiro, Areku and Yukino. She headed over to where Shima stood and moved beside him so they could train and learn some new jutsu. That's what she was here for, learning some more jutsu so she could become stronger. That's what she wanted.

The masked woman took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. Once she felt the anger leaving, she looked to Shiro and Areku. Both of them were younger than she was, and stronger as well. This just meant she would have to do all she possibly could to raise up through the ranks quickly. She was probably going to have to start training for hours on end each night too.

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:53 pm

User Image
Looked at it curiously he was sure he was cut,"Wow that's really cool, um yeah nice too meet you mate." Areku said he then wanted to test how far his healing abilities were but decided against it,"Well that's good it's always good to have as many medics as possible." Areku said nodding his head as he walked over to the edge in front of Amara,"Hey just calmed down a little okay hastiness is never good okay. Though if he stole something from you I would understand how you want to chop his head off or something but yeah." Areku said smiling as he let them train again then looked at Yukio,"Um... I think he might be naked." Areku said a little loud as he did he burst out laughing,"Well um be right back." Areku said as he left an afterimage there.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio put his arms in the water, like he was searching for something. "Actually, I didn't steal anything from her. She should have the exact same amount of money in her wallet as before I even took it. I just think she's naturally pissed off. Ah, here's one!" Yukio pulled up a sheet of drenched paper. It mysteriously glowed green with energy. He then reached over on the bank and grabbed Amara's katana. He pointed it at her. "Do you trust me?"

((Yeah, that sounds like hector...))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:59 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
"I wouldn't have cared so much if I hadn't spent my whole childhood earning the money I have so I could quit work and train to become a ninja. This is all the money I have to my name at the moment and I have to be careful with it. Having it stolen and then being insulted by a little brat whose never done a day of hard work in his life isn't something I can stay calm about for too long." She looked to Areku, she knew he was right though.

Amara plopped herself down on the ground and crossed her legs. She had to meditate for a few minutes to center herself so she didn't cause a scene again. She was sure more than half the people in the village saw the crazy girl tear up the roads when she was following Yukio on his paper plane. Though luckaly, no one had seen her tackle him in the hot spring and knock him out for a few moments.

She took some deep breaths and spoke to herself. "Calm down Amara...There isn't anything you can do now. you are here to train..not to kill someone...Calm....calm...."

((Amara has her blade with her. She sheathed it as she walked away from Yukio XD))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:03 pm

(lost... again.)

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:03 pm

User Image
Areku appeared again back to the springs and threw a few towels to Yukio,"Here you go mate." Areku said laughing he saw that Amara was trying to become calm,"Well then we can put him to work, he look nice in a nurses costume." Areku said a little jokingly as he went over to Toshio and released him for now since he seemed really annoyed,"Well back to work right, um... Yukio I would say join us but it seem Shiro want's to talk with you." Areku said rubbing his head.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:08 pm

"Me? Not at all. I want to talk to the one in the pool. Well not talk so much as something else. You can train her if you want." He said before turning back to Yukio. "There's something special I want to show you." He said with a smile.

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:08 pm

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

((nevermind about the sword then))
Yukio's eye twitched at Amara's comment. "I'm taller than you." He then caught the towels and wrapped them around himself as he climbed up out of the spring. Yukio immediately began sprinting for the forest.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru just watched. He was waay to confused right now to do anything.

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:12 pm

((I'm just going to uh, what's the word....RUN AWAY scream ))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:21 pm

User Image
Areku smiled,"Well be gentle Shiro." Areku said smirking as he saw Yukio run he kind of felt bad about it but shook it off, then he clapped his hands,"Um... so where were?" Areku asked the group he was suppose to teach,"Oh okay no lightning yet for Amara and Shima what are your elements please?" Areku asked again as he stretch his arms.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:22 pm

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
She was glad to hear him run off, and didn't acknowledge his previous comment, lest she go into another fit of rage. The white woman took a few more deep breaths and pushed herself up into a standing position. She began cracking her knuckles and her neck.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:23 pm

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru turned to Areku. "Water and earth." he said. This kid would take some getting used to.

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio ran past the first couple trees and then placed his hand on one. The trunk instantly melted away into bundles of paper, and Yukio manipulated them to become his new set of clothes. He was getting used to the process by now.

((Going to see Bruno, be back later))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games