Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:26 pm
With a nod to the guard, Luo left for Kirigakure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:40 pm
Shiro was seen running through the gates and toward mist.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Naito_Are7 generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:20 pm
User Image

Areku came to the gate,"Mmm should I head out once more? Or should I stay I know flip a coin yup yup." Areku said to himself as he took out a coin,"Heads I stay, Tails I go and well to what village, mmmm chunnin exams are still on so should go Rain meet some people and stuff." Areku said to himself as he flipped the coin.

(Heads=lower than 5 Tails= Higher than 5, 5= whatever!!! haha))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:33 pm
User Image

"Let see where did I get to go, mmm, I guess Rain it is sounds fun." Areku said to himself grinning as he started making hand seals and hit the floor,"Hey Asami sorry for calling out so often but I need a ride." Areku said rubbing his head as the horse neighed to him and bit the top of his head,"Ahhh just worse than the donkey! Ahhhh Ahhh!" Areku yelled trying to get free he finally got free after an hour of fighting and they headed to rain.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:21 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
A Yukio grass clone arrived at the gates and made himself comfortable just hanging around the guards. From his location, he could safely keep watch on every person entering or leaving the village.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:38 am
User Image
The two lightning clones of Areku arrived while one headed to Anbu HQ while the second one headed to the springs, they both disappeared the moment they got there.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:39 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio stopped playing cards with the guards for a moment to see two Areku clones dash through the gates. "Well, that was quick." He said before leaving to find the real Yukio.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:43 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
The clone came back shortly after and resumed his post.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:29 am
User Image

Areku came with Asami and went walking to the HQ taking his time just to make sure the woman didn't escape.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:32 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio peeked over his cards and saw Areku with a woman. "Hmm....who is she?" He wondered before smiling and throwing down a full house. The guards around groaned and the clone picked up a bag of money before running out to see the real Yukio. He saw his plane crash from the skies earlier, so it was easky to guess his location.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:23 pm
User Image

Name: Luo Ushio
Village: Mist
Equipment:
Reason for visiting: Visiting
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): At the most a week.

Luo sighed a bit giving the man the form and walked through to the village.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:11 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Shadow of Kusagakure

User Image

Areku arrived and started to make hand seals when all of a sudden he stopped,"Ah well I am ANBU now so should I get myself a mask." Areku asked himself,"Yeah I need a mask a mask, well do I make here or where,mmmm well I figure that out later." Areku said as he made the seals again and summoned Asami,"Hey man we going for an adventure, kay, though maybe I should go see Susumu first ahh what to do what to do, well first stop is Cloud I guess." Areku told Asami who just looked at him in a mocking matter,"I take it that you know where she is right?" Areku asked the horse who simply grinned,"And I take it you ain't telling me are ya?" Areku asked it again to only see it move it's head up and down,"Well I guess time for a little adventure, you ahole." Areku said hopping on the horse as they took off.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:34 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku arrived at the gate and jumped down,"What a wasted trip seriously." Areku said heading inside.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:57 pm
Xantos appeared at the gate in a swirl of red and blue. He waited for his partner to arrive.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:00 pm
The air became cool and thick around the gates. The wind changed direction swpiralling into a vortex, from which stepped the shinobi known as Sengetsu Uchiha, he did not hide his reason for his visit to the village. As the Onyx akatsuki cloak said it all. He turned to Xantos. "Shall we?" he asked sarcastically.

((Hey, lets hold off until tomorrow...I have to go and I don't wanna start and not be able to finish, you can go ahaead but I'll be on tomorrow morning.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games