Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:49 am

Areku: I edited. I couldn't tell what you meant in your post...

Sergeant: Um, then can you break up the fight? It's getting old very quickly. He is going to do the same thing, thus I retaliate doing the same broing thing.

Kato: I have the Katana right now. You'll get it back after the fight. I thikn I am just goig to say screw it and try and run away...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:53 pm

((sorry not much in a rping mood today))
Areku's looked as Koi kept trying to back away and all of a sudden take out a scroll then his clones threw there weapons at them, before he could puncture his thumb both of them tried to get to him blurring away at great speed as the first clone attempted to stab his chest from the front and the other from the back seeing how he was distracted with summoning.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:01 pm

(Ignore how I am already in it... stare )

As the two tried to stab him while he summoned, a large metal puppet shot up in front of the first clone, trying to send him into the air as it rose directly from under him. Koi attached his strings to the puppet as he jumped to the left, dodging the sword from behind. He jumped so that he would be able to see the other clone. He shot flames from Reptuars mouth, hoping to engulf the wind clone in it's natural enemy.

Koi then turned and saw the other clone there. Koi's 6 clones ran to the other clone, all with sharingan active and with ninjato in their hands. They formed a circle around the other clone, and then they unstitched their bodies. The tendrills all shot together, while 2 clones created a dome of tendrills so the other clone couldn't escape. As soon as the tendrills hit the clone, it should dissappear.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:23 pm

Akira appered on top of a 8 feet tall Panther, her roar echoed through the village to alert any high ranking ninja to the shop. Akira Looked down onto Koi as he flipped off of it. His Halberd swung on his back as he twirled threw the air. "Koi, what the hell are you thinkning!!!"

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:34 pm

((Okay then fair enough, Kune we been fighting just outside of it))
The first clone of Areku engulfed himself in wind, to spread out the fire all around him so Koi's clone's would be caught in the blast as well as this clone poof away making the fire engulfed the surrounding area all around, the second clone jumped back trying to escape the fire as the 6 clones with Sharigan came at him,"Okay plan numero dos." Areku clone muttered as his eyes glowed purple for a second and Susanoo appeared behind him, letting out a gust of wind to make the fire that Koi was causing stretch more and more than the first one did, the clone then blur away as there were four after-images each heading in different directions while the real one was in the sky with a jump as his eyes went back to the normal Seki-Reigan.

1/17 For Bloodline
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:35 pm

"Hey I think I saw you before in the forest correct?" Daron says his left eye closed.

FullbusterOrleans

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:51 pm

"Yea, sorry about your eye. If I knew that is what he was going to do I would have stopped him."

((If I had been online at the time I would had stopped him and if he would have attack me, I would have killed him.))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:57 pm

(don't worry, im planning on seeing if masumi can fix it =])
"Im fine thanks." Daron smiles, "It's my fault im in this situation anyways."

FullbusterOrleans

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:59 pm

((What happen to it??))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:01 pm

(koi here used kage mane then tried to rip kato into pieces and such)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:03 pm

((Oh I see wow that's pretty harsh for a sparring match))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:16 pm

((I might would have to kill him for being a rouge genin. He shouldn't even be out of his village. I hate that about genin nowindays.))

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:21 pm

((Well yeah i'm just trying to keep him here as long as possible seeing how it would just add to the confusing fight out there so yeah, though I might not be able to long I'm down to one clone))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:35 pm

((Fill me in, I was on a trip, so I have no idea what's going on, and I'm eating dinner so I'll be back soon.))

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:37 pm

((A rouge Genin and such yea...Like to len a hand. I always wanted to meet a grass Jounin. My rpc is Akira NAra, HEad of the Nara Clan and Sannin of the Leaf. Since its your village I though you would like to handle this for the most part.))

Akira formed some handsigns creating a Burning clone and formed some more handsigns as he created a Wind Clone. "Decease and desist...Now!!"

Katon: Neshou Bunshin (Fire Release: Burning Clone)
Description: Welling chakra up, the user releases it into the air around them after a series of hand-seals. This creates clones of fire, disguised to look exactly like the user. The clones have the user’s stats. When destroyed, the clones burst into flame, capable of creating first degree burns and lighting clothing/leaves/paper/etc on fire.

Boufuu Bakuhatsu Bunshin no Jutsu (Wind Explosion Clone)
Description: A deadly attack formed by modifying any bunshin that requires the usage of wind during creation. Upon its destruction, the wind that is used to create the being suddenly explodes outwards with great force. The results can be deadly, especially to those around the clone. There is virtually no way to tell the difference. The clone detonates with the force of three explosion tags, enough cause serious damage to anyone caught within the brunt of the blast without protection, requiring immediate medical attention. One clone may be made for every ten reserves of the user's.

S-Rank (sannin)- 138 Jutsus : 2 - year Vet bonus
Akira can use: 135
S-Rank (Sannin):
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
64 Chuunin Jutsu
55 - 2= 53 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games