Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:50 pm
((FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:54 pm
I have nothing against Diz, but rules are rules. He knows that.  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:55 pm
this is very cool  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:56 pm
(( Hahahaha..No sir do what you want but you can hp to deez nuts..It's ******** late my moms bitchin//Also..To shut crappy rp'ers like yourself up..I EVENTED THE LARGE AS POST FOR TAIJUTSU TRAINING WHILE ALL YOU OTHER LOSERS HAD ONE LINERS!!

Not to mention..Your'e an auto learner..you shouldn't be saying a word..look at your old profile and your new one and you'll know..you'll know to stfu..Hop to it..the nerve of this guy,eh? ))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:57 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
(( Hahahaha..No sir do what you want but you can hp to deez nuts..It's ******** late my moms bitchin//Also..To shut crappy rp'ers like yourself up..I EVENTED THE LARGE AS POST FOR TAIJUTSU TRAINING WHILE ALL YOU OTHER LOSERS HAD ONE LINERS!!

Not to mention..Your'e an auto learner..you shouldn't be saying a word..look at your old profile and your new one and you'll know..you'll know to stfu..Hop to it..the nerve of this guy,eh? ))

You know must do what must be done.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:00 am
Akira.... let it go.

Dizzle, change your format size to 11 for that one post imo..  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:04 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx

((Im staying neutral but yeah... Diz is still awesome.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:04 am
Akira..If you EVER choose to learn you jutsu or even earn you rank the right way..I might show you some sort of respect..but the fact that you're telling an rp'er of my statue..Im being short after I TOLD YOU WHY..u know what..screw it..Im the only guy who decides to cut you some some slack..and Im told to "hop to it" like some dog....

@Shane: That b*****d let it go??? What the ******** I recall I didn't tell him to "hop to" anything. I mean seriously, this guy shouldn't have even been given his rpc back, Then the fact he decided "Oh it's not strong enough, let me add some more jutsu to it" and he tells me about learning jutsu?? ALL YOU DO IS COPY AND FREAKIN PASTE!!! ))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:09 am
( This is my last say on the matter...Akira..what taijutsu style did you learn by typing?? HMMM!?!?!?!

My laptop is dead..so Good night all but..Seriously Akira.. neutral ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:09 am
I know.... And Akira... 'tis true... all you do is copy pasta.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:14 am
The Fall is Inevitable
I know.... And Akira... 'tis true... all you do is copy pasta.

I'M BORED SHAEN  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:18 am
((>.> Copy Pasta? Okay. And No, I don't Copy and Paste. Not at all. I quote, and alter. None of my posts are the same, they are all derived from the same. And the "Hop to it" was meant out of fun. When you guys can handle what I do, get back to me smile ))  

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:25 am
I like pasta.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:26 am
Lord Akira Uchiha
((>.> Copy Pasta? Okay. And No, I don't Copy and Paste. Not at all. I quote, and alter. None of my posts are the same, they are all derived from the same. And the "Hop to it" was meant out of fun. When you guys can handle what I do, get back to me smile ))

((Yeah I'm still neutral here and I know that you're trying to explain the situation but that last line sounds kind of dickish to me... Even if meant in jest.))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:39 am
((I'm what you might call a computer genius))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff