Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:07 pm

Bella chuckled at his remark about Ella. "Not really, usually its up to Stella but since she's her and you're..well you- Ella will probably be in charge." She answered, pointing out they will probably suck up till he leaves,
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:14 pm

"So this sould be a fun night" Poseidon said as the last child passed the steet. "So any idea wich one is your's?" Poseidon asked as the car started to move again.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:18 pm

Bella looked, scanning each one then gasped. " Crap, we passed it" She said, pointing to a rather large house a bit behind them.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:21 pm

Poseidon stopped the car, "Nice house" he said looking back. He made a U-turn with the car and drove up to the house.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 pm

"Eh, I guess.." She commented, not caring herself. Once they got into the driveway she sighed deeply," Ready...?" She said, looking over at him.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:31 pm

Poseidon looked out his car's window, "yup, you?" he asked looking over to Bella.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:46 pm

Bella chuckled,"If I was I would be in there already....alright let's get this show on the road" She said with a sigh then opened the door. Stella looking out the window on the second floor, the curtain closed and soon Ella was out front greeting them.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:50 pm

Poseidon waved at Ella, "whats her name again?" Poseidon wispered to Bella, not loud enough for Ella to hear him.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:11 pm

Bell snuffled a snicker,"Ella, the other one is Stella," she whispered back. Ella came over, and was saying how glad she was Bella was home nice and safe. She then offered Poseidon for a tour of the house, Bella rolling her eyes at her. Already trying to sleep with him... She thought, seeing Ella eye him up and down.

(Lol I'm making ella ur number one fan xD oh I g2g for a while, stuff I got to do so I'll be back later)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:17 pm

"Thanks" Poseidon whispered back to Bella, he stoud there for a moment as Ella offiered him a tour. "Um, shure I'd love a tour of the house" Poseidon said to Ella as he begain to walk up the driveway.
((nice))

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:46 am

Ella smiled brightly, and opened the door for him. "Right here is the living room. " She said as she held the door open for him. When he entered she shut the door on Bella's face, Bella opened it holding her nose. "Oh..I'm so sorry..I thought,," Ella said, pretending to care then got a tissue giving it to her.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:37 pm

Poseidon walked in, he stopped when the door shut with Bella outside. "You ok?" he asked Bella as Ella handed her a tissue.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:43 pm

Ella resisted to giggle, Bella just faked a smile saying she was fine. Ella lead them to the kitchen, then their dining room. " Later, perhaps you will stay for Bella's famous meals? " She said, licking her lips in approval.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Poseidon didn't say anything as Ella tried not to giggle, he followed Ella throw-out the house. Poseidon smilled when Ella said that he should stay for dinner, "of course, is that ok with you Bella?" Poseidon said turning around to ask her.

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:55 am

Bella smirked as Ella scowled at the question. "Well..what would you like?" She said, knowing if he was staying she should probably start cooking.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games