Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:19 pm

"Nice." Aaron said as he ran back to the Humvee to pick up the AT-4. "we're gonna need this if we're gonna need to get past that tank." Aaron said as he reloaded the .50 cal.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:23 pm

At seeing the amazing maneuver and not sure what to make of it, the police radioed to the military waiting at the airport. "You guys need to give us some more support. We are fighting freaks!" Having seen the whole thing with the chopper, the tank did not wait and fired 3 blasts in succession at the duo.

Satisfied, M layed back in his bed. "....tell me about yourselves...." M told them, ready to hear more about his friends. Since they had the time and were in no immediate danger, it made sense to him to learn about them now. With the way things were going so far, M didn't leave that possibility out that some of them may die or disappear before experiments end.

(edited)

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:27 pm

"you handle the tank at the entrance ant the military to and i'll guard your back from the cops behind us ok?" Kiba said as he thought of the quickest plan that came to him.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Sabine didn't answer M for a few moments. What could she tell him? What would be safe to let him know? Could she trust him, or was he too much like a human?
But it didn't seem that he would be; out of all the people she'd met here, he seemed the most like her. Finally, Sabine replied to M's question with one of her own. 'What would you like to know, M?'

CharlotteGray

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:53 pm

".....let's start with your physical makeup....what were you created from and what abilities were inherited directly as a result?....." M asked, specifying his question. Perhaps by learning more about his friends' statistics, he could make a connection that would bond them all closer to one another. Or maybe, he could learn more about the scientists that created them. It was then that M wondered if their creators were actually all human.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:08 pm

Exactly the question she wasn't sure she wanted to answer. But he'd asked it quite straightforwardly; he wanted to know, like her, out of curiosity. Sabine decided there would be no danger in telling M her ancestry.
'I wasn't created, I was born,' she told him. 'My mother was a dragon, and my father was human. As a result, I have some draconic physical characteristics, this telepathy, as you already know, and limited telekinesis. I had to be trained to use that last, though, and the only real use I've found for it is to hide my draconic characteristics.' She paused for a moment, then asked, 'And you? How do you come to be... what you are?'

CharlotteGray

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:17 pm

"....very fascinating....does your splicing leave you incapable of breeding?...." M asked too hasty to learn. Checking himself M replied first, thought speaking,"......I believe I was once an elf....after being infected with the vampire virus my body and 'being' changed......I don't remember anything from my old life not due to amnesia..but because I never lived it.....it is theorized that I became a completely new individual once transformation was complete......the vampiric and elven traits seemed to cancel each other out immensely....all I was left with was the vast intellect and the psychic abilities that occupied it......"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:38 pm

Leeloo's anger made her think clearer. M is not as clever as he thinks, or he would've figured out what angered me. He assumes his intellect is vast and not rivaled. He has not realised that my intellect is measured higher. Let's keep it that way. Make him feel safe in his laurels. When the time comes they will all realise what I feel. They do not understand. But soon, if I practise I can do this. She turned and saw a wild cat. Leeloo spread her hands and closed her eyes in concentration. She could feel power gathering at her fingertips. All her emotion, the intensity and the power of it gathered in her hands. She moved them, as if in slow motion and pushed the emotion further. She intensified the power to get through the mental barriers, knowing that their's would be stronger than this cat. She fired the emotion and the cat howled in sadness, pain and betrayal. She pulled it back and the cat stared up at Leeloo. "I'm sorry. I have no-one who understands me or my principles. I want to prove what I feel and that I'm not being irrational. He said I needed someone to help me. I don't. I'm not allowed. So, cat, will you stay here?" She asked the cat crouched down. The cat turned to Leeloo and mewed. Follow me. She was told. Leeloo got up and carefully followed the cat. They arrived at a nest of kittens, only a few days old, hiding from the outside world.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:44 pm

M's question surprised Sabine a little, because she'd never thought of it. But his explanation of his own history sidetracked her, and she was lost in contemplation for a moment. 'You... don't remember, because you never lived it,' she mused. 'You, in the body you inhabit now, with the mental faculties you posess, didn't live the life your old body did. That body was merely material for what you are now. Yes, I think I understand...' It was fascinating. But then she remembered his question, and said, 'I don't know if breeding would be possible for me. They didn't tell me; I seriously doubt the scientists even know. You - don't seem to have suffered any physical damage, so much as change, from this virus you were infected with?'
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:55 pm

"....nothing as of yet has been found....the vampiric virus carries incredible healing traits....it was found to be very compatible with all manner of hosts....are there more of your hybrid species?...." M asked, wondering if him and Sabine should conduct experiments of their own. He then wondered if his curiosity and approach were sincere or was he simply mimicking the first beings he came into contact with after his creation.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:02 pm

'Not that I know of,' Sabine told him, 'unless there have been other dragons taken into captivity and experimented on. It would be impossible for a human and dragon to mate naturally.' She paused, then looked at Nelia stretched out on the bed. 'Would you mind if I joined you and Tomeko? I believe Nelia may have fallen asleep, and as I wont sleep for a while, I'd like to be sure I don't disturb her.'
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:18 pm

M opened the adjoining room door with his mind to answer. Sabine could now entered his room without venturing into the hallway. While waiting for Sabine, M noticed that he didn't smell like his crisp, clean self as usual and it disturbed him greatly. What M didn't take into account that the smells of the outside could cling to him and that the warmth of the sun and walking in it had made him perspire. Being in his cell all day at a controlled temperature didn't give him experience in these things. "....Sabine...I...smell different....I think my body may be deteriorating like a corpse.....I do not know if it is safe for you or anyone else to be near me right now....I may be rotting away and incubating a number of contagious diseases within me...." M thought frantically for once. Up until then, M had taken things as they came, but now that his life seemed to be slipping from him, M had trouble controlling himself. Sitting up, M scooted to the corner of the bed and room to be the farthest away from his new friends. There was nothing they could do to help and so there was no reason to inflict his fate on them as well.

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

CharlotteGray

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:31 pm

Sabine stopped in her tracks as she entered the room, staring at M. Unlike him, she had been exposed to the outdoors. She was bewildered by his fear. 'M... you smell like the outside, and you smell like any living being smells,' she told him. 'Believe me, I'd know it if you were decaying. That's a smell that isn't easy to mistake.' The humor of the situation totally missed her - for a moment. But then she thought how ridiculous it was for M, as intelligent as he was, to be mistaken about something so simple, and she let out a short laugh, more like a bark than anything else. And that surprised her. She immediately frowned. 'That was an unexpected sensation.'
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 pm

Leeloo smiled at the cat, and narrowed her eyes. A sign that everything was okay. Can I pick one up? She asked the cat. The cat purred and nodded it's head. With gentle hands, Leeloo picked up a little tabby kitten that lay in her hands, curled up. She held it near her heart, the warmest and most comfortable place for a child. Golden sparks travelled down her arms and met the cat. It slowly opened it's eyes in wonder. The mother looked confused. This had been the runt, not very healthy. Now... it was happy and playful like the others. Mother Cat, I must go now. I will return with things for you and your children. Thank you. She whispered in her thoughts. It was time. She stood up and began running back to the hotel. No-one was around, so she used her strength and jumped up. Landing on the balcony. She opened the doors and entered the room, M was cowering in a corner. "I have come to show you what I feel."

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:43 pm

".....If you are sure...." M replied, relaxing. He then recalled Sabine's strange noise. "....are you breathing well Sabine?...." He asked. M was suddenly struck with an idea to test Sabine's hypothesis. Getting up, M moved over to Sabine at the door. Entering her personal space, M, not too discreetly, sniffed the air around her. ".....if your theory is correct...you will smell similar to myself...." M thought, explaining his test to her.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games